Memphis video is expected to be bad

42,863 Views | 437 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by ABATTBQ11
Bocephus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Large cities are preparing for protests/riots. Get ready for the narrative that working the job causes people to be racist.

https://wreg.com/news/local/tyre-nichols/tyre-nichols-and-memphis-police-confrontation-what-we-know/
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
Sea Speed
AG
Someone named their kid after a radial.
TxTarpon
I can spot the difference between this and a Rodney King style incident and backlash.
TxTarpon
It is Ty-Ree!
You white people had Ty-RONE before black people did.

txaggie_08
AG
Will it still cause riots when all 5 officers were also black??
Rapier108
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3357270
Dimebag Darrell
The black faces of white supremacy in the police force.

I am always wrong
txaggie_08 said:

Will it still cause riots when all 5 officers were also black??

Depends on whether Soros has decided it's worth the money or not.
C@LAg
it is almost like the Dems and MSM are intentionally hyping this one up, so that it will be extra-special bad.

and yes, these officers should face criminal charges for whatever and however it was done, if the force was excessive and the law was broken.
deddog
AG
C@LAg
deddog said:

Orcs are racist.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/357572385_Are_orcs_racist_Dungeons_and_Dragons_ethnocentrism_anxiety_and_the_depiction_of_evil_monsters
Tom_Fox
Bocephus said:

Large cities are preparing for protests/riots. Get ready for the narrative that working the job causes people to be racist.

https://wreg.com/news/local/tyre-nichols/tyre-nichols-and-memphis-police-confrontation-what-we-know/

Working the job certainly colored my view of the world.
aggiehawg
AG
Are the deceased autopsy results available?
AggDogg61
And just when the Biden documents were getting good.
Al Bula
AG
Yep, FBI-funded BLM terror cells must provide cover.

It's almost as if the Dims are fighting amongst themselves at the expense of hard working Americans.
Cromagnum
AG
Sea Speed said:

Well that's a drag.
78669AG
Dang didn't know about this one. I wonder why it's been hidden
AGHouston11
AG
Just think the activists could have actually been outraged at the murder of the Tuttle family but they purposely ignored it and instead promoted a false hands up don't shoot Brown incident- even flying the family to Houston for the Floyd funeral- and NOT ONE leader mentioned the Tuttle family

Police reform should have never been about false racists narratives - but it was used for political reasons not true reform.

DallasAg 94
agwrestler
AG
AggDogg61 said:

And just when the Biden documents were getting good.

...like clockwork.
The Brazos Kid
Cromagnum said:

Sea Speed said:

Well that's a drag.
Not very slick.

I better tread lightly.

I'll show myself out...
Muy
AG
Do it
itsyourboypookie
No election, no riots
4stringAg
AG
Interesting. According to the article the incident occurred at Raines and Ross Rd in the hickory Hill area. I went to Ross Rd elementary school in 3rd and 4th grade just a stones throw from there and lived about a mile away. That was 40+ years ago and that hickory hill area was a lot better neighborhood then. Last time I was in Memphis it wasn't so good anymore.
4stringAg
AG
Supposedly the video is being released in the next 48 hours.

Memphis police officers charged with murder

The 5 cops have been charged today with 2nd degree murder among other lesser crimes of agg assault, aggravated kidnapping and some other stuff.

So this is a case where the Memphis PD and DA took swift action, fired the cops, and the DA has charged them with murder and other crimes. Not sure if that will help stop any riots or protests when the video comes out or not if its as bad as they say it is.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
4stringAg said:

The 5 cops have been charged today with 2nd degree murder among other lesser crimes of agg assault, aggravated kidnapping and some other stuff.

So this is a case where the Memphis PD and DA took swift action, fired the cops, and the DA has charged them with murder and other crimes. Not sure if that will help stop any riots or protests when the video comes out or not if its as bad as they say it is.

Rioters need excuses, not reasons.
78669AG
4stringAg said:

When has there been protest for black on black murders
Iowaggie
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

4stringAg said:

Video released in evening as it takes the rioting/protest excuse off the table for missing work.

Hard decisions may have to be made by protesters whether they want to protest or go clubbing.

I guess, if it gets violent, their protest can involve clubbing.
Texmid
AG
Iowaggie said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

4stringAg said:

Video released in evening as it takes the rioting/protest excuse off the table for missing work.

Hard decisions may have to be made by protesters whether they want to protest or go clubbing.

I guess, if it gets violent, their protest can involve clubbing.
I see what you did there. Hahahaha
TxLawDawg
AG
Officer Carl Winslow? Say it ain't so!

No Spin Ag
4stringAg said:

Times have changed when things like that happen so quickly.

As for the video, it's supposed to not show the officers in a positive light from what has been reported.
BlackLab
AG
lcraggie
AG
The officers used retractable batons, kicked in the head while handcuffed and pummeled him with their fists. The man weighed 150 pounds. He was on the autism spectrum. At one point while hand cuffed he falls to his left, they get him upright and he falls to his right side. They cursed him and yelled commands while he was unconscious. The video is going to upset all who see it.
Rangers Lead the Way, NSDQ

agent-maroon
AG
If they can call 5 black cops beating a black man to death in a mostly black city like Memphis "racism" then they can/will call anything bad racism.

Calling my shot - global warming is really just the sun being racist
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Dan Scott
AG
White cop got lucky. Black cop told him to stay and watch the car. The black cops had rage in them

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.