Theory of WHY there is a problem with the vaccines

3,243 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TheEternalPessimist
abram97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9012513/

Also, it uses VAERS so some people will pooh-pooh this straight away. Still interesting theory without the VAERS data backup.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag87H2O
AG
From the conclusion -

"In this paper, we call attention to three very important aspects of the safety profile of these vaccinations. First is the extensively documented subversion of innate immunity, primarily via suppression of IFN- and its associated signaling cascade. This suppression will have a wide range of consequences, not the least of which include the reactivation of latent viral infections and the reduced ability to effectively combat future infections. Second is the dysregulation of the system for both preventing and detecting genetically driven malignant transformation within cells and the consequent potential for vaccination to promote those transformations. Third, mRNA vaccination potentially disrupts intracellular communication carried out by exosomes, and induces cells taking up spike glycoprotein mRNA to produce high levels of spike-glycoprotein-carrying exosomes, with potentially serious inflammatory consequences. Should any of these potentials be fully realized, the impact on billions of people around the world could be enormous and could contribute to both the short-term and long-term disease burden our health care system faces."

"In the end, billions of lives are potentially at risk, given the large number of individuals injected with the SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines and the broad range of adverse outcomes we have described. We call on the public health institutions to demonstrate, with evidence, why the issues discussed in this paper are not relevant to public health, or to acknowledge that they are and to act accordingly."

I'm not a doctor but this seems well researched and sourced. Anyone who says the Covid shot is risk free isn't being honest with themselves or anyone else. This thing was rushed to market with no legal liability for the manufacturers and nobody has any real idea of the long term consequences. Everyone has to decide for themselves, but this should give any thinking person pause and good reason to refuse the shot or any boosters until more research is done.
Rapier108
We all know who will be along shortly to tell us the paper doesn't actually say what the paper says, and the shots are 100% safe.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Rapier108 said:

We all know who will be along shortly to tell us the paper doesn't actually say what the paper says, and the shots are 100% safe.
But are they also effective and free?
samurai_science
Moreover, the inadequacy of phase I, II, and III trials to evaluate mid-term and long-term side effects from mRNA genetic vaccines may have been misleading on their suppressive impact on the innate immunity of the vaccinees.
DallasAg 94
samurai_science
abram97 said:

Also, it uses VAERS so some people will pooh-pooh this straight away. Still interesting theory without the VAERS data backup.
Also, the CDC had to lose a lawsuit to even release the VAERS data.
IndividualFreedom
It is going to be awsome when billions of vaxxxed die off and I take over the King Ranch or some bad ass island. There will only be Red States and people I like. My wife took one dose. I'll miss her.
fullback44
AG
IndividualFreedom said:

It is going to be awsome when billions of vaxxxed die off and I take over the King Ranch or some bad ass island. There will only be Red States and people I like. My wife took one dose. I'll miss her.

Hopefully those that took one dose survive .. i think its more on those that took multiple doses and boosters .. spike protein tearing / eating holes in major veins .. it's like blowing a hole in a hydraulic line .. fluid drains out within minutes

I have family that took one dose .. hopefully they are ok long term

And yes.. troll Zobel will be here in 3.2.1 to troll this thread
TheEternalPessimist
abram97 said:

I would like to know your honest opinion.

As well.... what about the Novavax one.......
Stat Monitor Repairman

watched Nancy Regan sit on Mr. T's lap and tell me to say NO to drugs ...

... and especially if someone offers you free drugs ... or try to peer pressure you into taking drugs.

It was good advice that stands the test of time.

Just say NO to free dope, and say no to anyone trying to get you on that dope.

But if all y'all wanna take that dope have at it. Imma play the hand I was dealt/

TxTarpon
Yep
Some people claim that poor manufactured quality vaccines made kids autistic.
Some people claim MRNA vaccines kill people.
We have "vaccine court" thanks to RR.
We will never know from a traditional court case like we have seen with baby powder, Big Tobacco, Fentanyl, etc.

Few years back we chuckled at this meme.

Then COVID

Follow the $$$$$$$

Their asset spending after all that money poured into their companies.
Moderna has a new HQ in construction.

Times like this an adversarial court case would shed some light on things I don't think we will ever see from an academic study. Much like we see with "The Twitter Files" there are things we would learn.
samurai_science
fullback44 said:

IndividualFreedom said:

Hopefully those that took one dose survive .. i think its more on those that took multiple doses and boosters .. spike protein tearing / eating holes in major veins .. it's like blowing a hole in a hydraulic line .. fluid drains out within minutes

I have family that took one dose .. hopefully they are ok long term

And yes.. troll Zobel will be here in 3.2.1 to troll this thread
Also the actual final product has been studied. The manufacturing process was all over the place, and was so inconsistent some people got basically placebo and others heavy doses.

Also, the vaccine was not pure and most contained fragmented DNA, which if you know anything about cancer, is a bad thing.

fullback44
AG
Terrible … almost like it was "prepared / made this way on purpose" so as to have an out if people figure it out
abram97
AG
It is an interesting article and should be looked into further. I don't trust much nowadays unless there is proof shown again and again. There was no evidence for long term safety but we were told they were safe and effective. Lies. We were lied to repeatedly.

I have said from the beginning to my loved ones - give me the nova vaccine - it uses standard vaccination techniques unlike the mRNA class of vaccines. But now that we see the updated mortality rates (and they are very likely to be overestimating fatalities), there is no reason for me to get a vaccination.

Beyond that, fetal cell lines were used in some form/fashion with the mRNA vaccines AND the nova vax. The press lied to us about one of the companies stating that they did not use fetal cell lines with the mRNA vaccines. They all did. There are also some regular vaccines given that have used fetal cell lines. You can look up which ones - google it. I have chosen not to have my young baby get the ones that used fetal cell lines in testing/manufacture, etc. There are other normal vaccines that do not use them so we use those. And yes, my baby is getting all the normal stuff but NOT the corona virus vaccine.

I bet you cold hard cash (or poop slap) we will be seeing MUCH more info on these vaccines over the next several years/decades. I think it will be bad and very evident in time.

Sorry this is short/concise/choppy but I am still working in clinic.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PCC_80
AG
abram97 said:

I bet you cold hard cash (or poop slap) we will be seeing MUCH more info on these vaccines over the next several years/decades. I think it will be bad and very evident in time.
Agreed. We should all realize that these vaxes were not approved for use until Dec 2020 and actual jabs in arms did not reach 1 Mill/Day until late Jan 2021. So we are not yet to the 2 year mark of a significant portion of the U.S. population having had at least one shot. My question is will they actually collect data and try to analyze it, or will they just try to sweep it all under the rug ? ? ? I think that the best studies and analysis will come out of other countries and that our Politicians, Bureaucrats and Big Pharma will do their best to suppress that news.

Quote:

Also the actual final product has been studied. The manufacturing process was all over the place, and was so inconsistent some people got basically placebo and others heavy doses.

Also, the vaccine was not pure and most contained fragmented DNA, which if you know anything about cancer, is a bad thing.
Yep, I am expecting to see cancer to develop in a huge number of people in the next few years. No one has ever really convinced me that the mRNA vaxes stop producing the spike proteins or where the spike proteins eventually end up in the body and what happens then. The fragmented thing seems to make sense and the effects would probably be completely unpredictable.
Zobel
AG
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/scientific-review-articles-as-antivaccine-disinformation/
willtackleforfood
AG

If we do a good job with vaccines....
DallasAg 94
TheEternalPessimist
abram97 said:

It is an interesting article and should be looked into further. I don't trust much nowadays unless there is proof shown again and again. There was no evidence for long term safety but we were told they were safe and effective. Lies. We were lied to repeatedly.

I have said from the beginning to my loved ones - give me the nova vaccine - it uses standard vaccination techniques unlike the mRNA class of vaccines. But now that we see the updated mortality rates (and they are very likely to be overestimating fatalities), there is no reason for me to get a vaccination.

Beyond that, fetal cell lines were used in some form/fashion with the mRNA vaccines AND the nova vax. The press lied to us about one of the companies stating that they did not use fetal cell lines with the mRNA vaccines. They all did. There are also some regular vaccines given that have used fetal cell lines. You can look up which ones - google it. I have chosen not to have my young baby get the ones that used fetal cell lines in testing/manufacture, etc. There are other normal vaccines that do not use them so we use those. And yes, my baby is getting all the normal stuff but NOT the corona virus vaccine.

Sorry this is short/concise/choppy but I am still working in clinic.
This is my favorite COVID19 post ever from a doctor on TexAgs.

Thank you.

I wish you were my family doctor here in Alabama.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.