Elon running poll whether he steps down

11,461 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TheHungryDonkey
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dan Scott said:

If True Elon let his ego get the best of him. Wasn't the breakup fee for the transaction $1-2B? He could have walked away and come back at a later time. He could have made money because the initial shares of TSLA he sold were near the highs. He could have paid the breakup fee, and bought back the stock he sold in May.

He wasn't going to be able to walk away and just pay the $1B. He was badly losing the case in the Chancery Court in Delaware and was going to be forced to buy Twitter whether he liked it or not. If he could have just walked away and paid $1B, he would have done so.
TexAgs91
AG
Nos are gaining
nortex97
AG
What do the commies think they get if he steps down? Do they think he puts comey, jinping and baker and Dan Scott in charge? Lol, art of war experts.
Mr President Elect
AG
I'm sure some of the Yes' are Tesla share holders and not all libs.
Rockdoc
AG
nortex97 said:

What do the commies think they get if he steps down? Do they think he puts comey, jinping and baker and Dan Scott in charge? Lol, art of war experts.

That's it. Put Dan Scott in charge. Call it TwitLib.
Texaggie7nine
If he's going to be outspoken on social media, he shouldn't be running Twitter. I trust he will put someone fair in charge.
7nine
Ornithopter
AG
Elon just doesn't want to get liquidated on his TSLA loan.
Justin2010
AG
Is Not a Turtle said:

He's 100% going to be voted out. I think he just needed to see how deep the corruption was, dump the bots, and create channels to trusted journalists to get the data out into the public.

Now he'll just set the goals and let someone else implement his plan.

I tend to think he's going to start charging more for ads, implement video feeds, and find a way to have live streaming. I think he's going to solidify journalistic channels, having seen the success of substack, and he's going to have a patreon/created funding space.

He wants all of the things in one, he's already said as much.

The problem with Twitter, as an advertiser, is it's just not that effective. It's good to get in front of eyeballs, but you can't still down into an audience like you can on Facebook or Google.
titan
S
nortex97 said:

And those who crave it year after like certain past candidates, are those which you can least risk having it.

I want him to stay as head for that reason. At least get it on its feet in the new direction. Its too soon to think can't figure out a way for it to be profitable. (In the sense of pay its overhead plus)
YouBet
AG
Justin2010 said:

Is Not a Turtle said:

He's 100% going to be voted out. I think he just needed to see how deep the corruption was, dump the bots, and create channels to trusted journalists to get the data out into the public.

Now he'll just set the goals and let someone else implement his plan.

I tend to think he's going to start charging more for ads, implement video feeds, and find a way to have live streaming. I think he's going to solidify journalistic channels, having seen the success of substack, and he's going to have a patreon/created funding space.

He wants all of the things in one, he's already said as much.

The problem with Twitter, as an advertiser, is it's just not that effective. It's good to get in front of eyeballs, but you can't still down into an audience like you can on Facebook or Google.
That's being generous. It's worthless as an advertiser.
bmks270
AG
I think this is how Elon has always been, just now his personality and leadership is blasted on Twitter instead of just SpaceX and Tesla meetings.
waco_aggie05
AG
You ALL missed what is OBVIOUSLY going to happen.

The No votes are going to inexplicably spike at 3am to overcome the Yes votes

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Dan Scott
AG
What's Facebook and Instagram doing that Twitter can't? On Facebook when scrolling newsfeed, I see an advertisement about every 3 posts. I scroll past them. Same on Instagram but also there are ads maybe every 3rd story. On Twitter the ads aren't as frequent. They also I think blend in more on my feed so easier to miss.
titan
S
nortex97 said:

wow, gotta give it to the leftists, they wield a lot of power.
The bold is another reason Elon should not step aside, unless somone so obviously non-Left as to alarm the DNC-MSM is named to take his place.

Because the bold is what many will THINK it is about, rather than some clever strategy, and will become demoralized. There is already a considerable block that believes national elections are pointless going forward. This might feed into that impression of nothing can stand...
Dan Scott
AG
waco_aggie05 said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That would be epic
Showertime at the Bidens
Dan Scott said:

Elon and Trump failed to read Sun Tzu. They went in gun blazings from day 1 they took over. They got to them.

If your opponent is arrogant pretend to be weak so they underestimate you, if they are relaxing attack and give no rest, if forces are united, separate them.

You haven't read Machiavelli...
Jock 07
AG
waco_aggie05 said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ciboag96
This is what I think the richest man on the planet has discovered…

Global governments. Global corporations. Global media Almost all global tech. All working together to create a new world order. And they are coordinated enough to attack and damage anyone, no matter their size, who is outside their set boundary limits.

They have pushed one of the most productive and powerful US Presidents out the door through misinformation, propaganda, gaslighting and false charges. They released a man-made virus on the world. And all of it is sticking.

Hold **** folks, ****s about to get real, and real fast.

Then again, I could be wrong.
SparkleAg
AG
Now he has suspended himself for doxing. Lol

SparkleAg
AG
Sorry this is fake. They got me on this.
Whistle Pig
justcallmeharry said:

Plot twist. He's gonna let Baked Alaska and Qron Watkins turn Twitter into 4chan.
No Spin Ag
Whistle Pig said:

justcallmeharry said:

Plot twist. He's gonna let Baked Alaska and Qron Watkins turn Twitter into 4chan.

Well it's already become the junior high school cafeteria food right I figured it would become again, but to think of him cranking it up to 11?!

That is like a Christmas wish coming true.
titan
S
Dan Scott said:

Elon and Trump failed to read Sun Tzu. They went in gun blazings from day 1 they took over. They got to them.

If your opponent is arrogant pretend to be weak so they underestimate you, if they are relaxing attack and give no rest, if forces are united, separate them.
Reading that, it occurred to me better hope that is not going on with Russia and Ukraine. There is alot of posturing certainty about that and the press coverage is almost Trump like in every day some new crazy rumor about Putin is printed and alleged. Starting to wonder if a `reality bite' moment like the Germans got in 1942 is about to occur.
GAC06
AG
Y'all think trump reads? Lol
johnnyblaze36
AG
Whistle Pig said:

justcallmeharry said:

Nobody knows what you are talking about except for yourself and less than 1% of the entire U.S. population.
titan
S
GAC06 said:

Y'all think trump reads? Lol
What does that have to do with Trump? Its referring to the press's way of constantly bringing up something about him every day, even when he isn't.
EX TEXASEX

Get over to twitter and vote NO !!! This is so important that the libs don't win. LUNATIC LEFT CURRENTLY LEADING IN THE POLL !!

Fightin_Aggie
AG
This says to me Elon doesn't want to be the public face anymore and wants to put someone else in charge

But I voted no anyway
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Faustus
C@LAg said:

as i said, he should not be so hands on making policy or tweeting policy. he should hire a board of some sort to run the company so he can focus on other things.

but whether this is a stunt or not, to flush out bots or he already has a mgmt team waiting in the wing, it is F-ing ******ed to appear to be making business decisions based on easily compromised public opinion.

You're thinking of this as a business rather than him having fun and enjoying the spotlight. If it makes money great, but he bought it to do precisely what he's doing. He can afford it, and he's having fun.
TexAgs91
AG
nortex97
AG
On twitter, the lunatic left is an absolute force. It's why all of the insanity documented by libsoftiktok etc. is so easy to gather. Like maggots to a rotting corpse, they are inevitably drawn to it. To give just one example this am of how emotionally important it obviously is to them take Olberman.
nortex97
AG
titan said:

nortex97 said:

wow, gotta give it to the leftists, they wield a lot of power.
The bold is another reason Elon should not step aside, unless somone so obviously non-Left as to alarm the DNC-MSM is named to take his place.

Because the bold is what many will THINK it is about, rather than some clever strategy, and will become demoralized. There is already a considerable block that believes national elections are pointless going forward. This might feed into that impression of nothing can stand...
Fauxpelini has entered the chat and would be my preferred solution if he does step down.

C@LAg
Libs r dumb.

. . .
Should I step down as head of Twitter?
Yes 57.5%
No 42.5%
17,502,391 votes
Final results
nortex97
AG
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.