Elon running poll whether he steps down

11,462 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TheHungryDonkey
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

wow, gotta give it to the leftists, they wield a lot of power.
aggiehawg
AG
Elon going wobbly?

Thatcher would not approve, were she alive
C@LAg
as i said, he should not be so hands on making policy or tweeting policy. he should hire a board of some sort to run the company so he can focus on other things.

but whether this is a stunt or not, to flush out bots or he already has a mgmt team waiting in the wing, it is F-ing ******ed to appear to be making business decisions based on easily compromised public opinion.
TexAgs91
AG
I guess his main objective was to shut down the bots and get the twitter files out?
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
TX04Aggie
AG
I think he is exposing further bots and probably has someone/team in place to be the managing team after he has had a few weeks of fun making libs heads explode… we shall see.
aggiehawg
AG
TX04Aggie said:

I think he is exposing further bots and probably has someone/team in place to be the managing team after he has had a few weeks of fun making libs heads explode… we shall see.
Is that a hook? Gulp!
Mr President Elect
AG
He never intended to be the permanent ceo of twitter, although this seems like it might be a earlier than expected.
Dan Scott
AG
He trying to get get everybody to create Twitter accounts to vote.
Dan Scott
AG
Vote Yes trending on Twitter. It's 57-43 Yes right now
TRM
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Devin Nunes to Twitter confirmed.
Eso si, Que es
I hope he hires a real conservative and explodes every libs head at once. Remember when Jack Dorsey decided to step aside and then Twitter promoted Parag, which was infinitely worse for conservatives.

Liberals better be careful what they wish for.

Cartographer
He's 100% going to be voted out. I think he just needed to see how deep the corruption was, dump the bots, and create channels to trusted journalists to get the data out into the public.

Now he'll just set the goals and let someone else implement his plan.

I tend to think he's going to start charging more for ads, implement video feeds, and find a way to have live streaming. I think he's going to solidify journalistic channels, having seen the success of substack, and he's going to have a patreon/created funding space.

He wants all of the things in one, he's already said as much.
Eso si, Que es
TRM said:

justcallmeharry said:

Devin Nunes to Twitter confirmed.
I've heard Blake masters name come up
TexAgs91
AG
Mr President Elect
AG
Would not mind if Lex gets the nod. He is a little passive though, but might give everyone a chance to relax and take a breath.

Dan Scott
AG
If True Elon let his ego get the best of him. Wasn't the breakup fee for the transaction $1-2B? He could have walked away and come back at a later time. He could have made money because the initial shares of TSLA he sold were near the highs. He could have paid the breakup fee, and bought back the stock he sold in May.

TexAgs91
AG
TexAgs91
AG
nortex97
AG
I'm starting to think the rumors/suspicion about Elon…using recreational substances in the evening are very true.
C@LAg
nortex97 said:

I'm starting to think the rumors/suspicion about Elon…using recreational substances in the evening are very true.
ban elon using pot.

everywhere.
YouBet
AG
I'm guessing the incessant, nonstop daily destruction of Tesla by the media is probably getting to him at this point.

CNBC literally talks about Teslas stock performance and outlook all day, every day. It's like CNN and Trump
Madagascar
AG
I think this was when he planned to step down all along.
nortex97
AG
The FBI, CIA, swamp, NSA, Senate, POTUS, all of media, and in general 95% of the techy. Programmers/coders out there under 30 hate him with a virulent passion.

The burden is probably real, even with **** you money.
YouBet
AG
nortex97 said:

The FBI, CIA, swamp, NSA, Senate, POTUS, all of media, and in general 95% of the techy. Programmers/coders out there under 30 hate him with a virulent passion.

The burden is probably real, even with **** you money.

I think it is considering he is finally getting competition. He can no longer rely on his monopoly and now that half of America hates him and thinks he's worse than Hitler for promoting free speech and equal access his company is in legitimate danger of failure.

Tesla has lost half its value since he took over twitter.
aggielostinETX
AG
This is an op to sniff out bot networks
Dan Scott
AG
Elon and Trump failed to read Sun Tzu. They went in gun blazings from day 1 they took over. They got to them.

If your opponent is arrogant pretend to be weak so they underestimate you, if they are relaxing attack and give no rest, if forces are united, separate them.
wessimo
AG
Well I guess he's stepping down...
nortex97
AG
Ok sunny, keep tap dancing on his grave. And get a life. Bless your heart.
Dan Scott
AG
nortex97 said:

Ok sunny, keep tap dancing on his grave. And get a life. Bless your heart.

Ok. Let's just blame everything on CIA, swamp, and media. Can't discuss what could be done better, always something else is to blame.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Dan Scott said:

Elon and Trump failed to read Sun Tzu. They went in gun blazings from day 1 they took over. They got to them.

If your opponent is arrogant pretend to be weak so they underestimate you, if they are relaxing attack and give no rest, if forces are united, separate them.
Unbelievable..
Kenneth_2003
AG
Whatever this is, I'm sure Elon is three steps ahead. Those clicking yes most likely don't know what they're voting for. They think they know, but they don't.
BlitzBrother
He messing with everyone plus keeping things lit , including triggering some libs !
Dan Scott
AG
Ok let me paint for you guys.

If your enemy is United, divide them. I can't count the number of posts I've read about how come the mainstream media isn't covering Twitter files. Perhaps Elon could have spread the wealth and let NY Times or somebody else have access in addition to Taibi and Bari. He'd then split the media because some have the story and others don't.

If opponent arrogant, pretend to be weak so they underestimate you. Instead of firing everybody from the beginning, perhaps Elon could have tried to win some over and when they relax, attack.

Oh the horror of me for applying philosophies from one who is regarded as greatest military strategist in business.
nortex97
AG
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.