Musk just started a war with the bots and trolls

5,732 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Showertime at the Bidens
FDT92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
C@LAg said:

this is how skynet started.
nortex97
AG
Really? I have seen some frustration with Cruz, but nothing like 'he must be destroyed' from conservative Texans.

Abbott hatred I don't get. He's a weak leader imho but eventually does the right things. I'd have risked life and limb to get to the voting booth to do my part to make sure some clown like Beto isn't empowered. I know we have a handful who have checked out/are mad at folks who back Abbott specifically but nothing like what you are describing. Neither had a real strong primary challenger last time, I guess that has some pissed.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
CrottyKid said:

I am cautiously optimistic.
It would be a pretty good move (one those in power have used many times) to change leadership and appear to be cleaning up the place so that the propaganda no longer seems like propaganda.

i am in this camp. i hope elon is who he is being portrayed as right now,but it is very hard for me to get over his previous ties to klaus schwabb. the people in control are not stupid the sheep are, so i take anything the richest man in the world with previous ties to the WEF with a grain of salt. but this appears to be a good start.
Showertime at the Bidens
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.