Griner released

19,670 Views | 297 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by . . .
Slyfox07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

Pylon Cam said:

F16 when Trump released 5,000 Taliban members and got nothing of substance in return: not upset

F16 when Biden released 1 Russian arms dealer (who was already most of the way through his sentence) to get back an American citizen who was wrongfully detained: incredibly triggered

Make it make sense…

If she was not a celebrity this would never have happened. If it was literally any of us, we would have had to rot in prison for a decade.
If she was a straight white male she'd be in prison for a decade

100%
SMM48
AG
and we left the Marine behind. BS
WHOOP!'91
AG
Pylon Cam said:

F16 when Trump released 5,000 Taliban members and got nothing of substance in return: not upset

F16 when Biden released 1 Russian arms dealer (who was already most of the way through his sentence) to get back an American citizen who was wrongfully detained: incredibly triggered

Make it make sense…
When a war is over, you release your POWs. We released ours, they released theirs. Numbers don't matter. War's over, release your POWs.

Your comment, like your capacity for critical thinking, is simplistic at best.

I guess next you're going to say an arms dealer and international criminal is about equal trade for a basketball player.
Slyfox07
AG
Those of you saying she was "wrongfully detained", are you denying that she broke the law in Russia by carrying pot vapes through the airport?
Booma94
AG
SMM48 said:

and we left the Marine behind. BS
I agree with the sentiment and agree Whelan should have been included in any exchange, but I think it's worth noting that he is a former Marine who was dishonorably discharged for attempting to steal $10k. That does not change the fact that he is being questionably, if not wrongfully, detained. But I don't think it is a fact that can be ignored.
txaggie02
AG
I wonder if Biden has a Babe Ruth baseball card that he would trade me for my Tony Eusabio baseball card.
BallerStaf2003
AG
WHOOP!'91
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

POWs, as I mentioned earlier. We released ours, they released theirs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/20/trump-peace-deal-taliban/

Amazing how many people will just blindly accept whatever their media source feeds them.

I see no mention of cash considerations...
The Dirty Sock
Man if I was russia I'd be sprinkling hash oil all over the black american lesbians abroad.
Booma94
AG
txaggie02 said:

I wonder if Biden has a Babe Ruth baseball card that he would trade me for my Tony Eusabio baseball card.
If a trade like this happened in a fantasy league, the commissioner would be fired and half the players would quit due to collusion between the players participating.
fka ftc
WHOOP!'91 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

POWs, as I mentioned earlier. We released ours, they released theirs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/20/trump-peace-deal-taliban/

Amazing how many people will just blindly accept whatever their media source feeds them.

I see no mention of cash considerations...
Taliban promised to build a Trump Hotel in Kabul and gave him back the original pee tape. They sweetened the deal with empty classified document folders since they know Trump likes to pleasure himself to.

That POW nonsense and whomever that Twitter joker is makes about the dumbest whatboutism I've seen.

How long before Obama announces that he and Netflix will be filming the Biden hero worship vid about freeing "unlawfully" detained Britney?
Showertime at the Bidens

BlueSmoke
I'm late to the party, but I'm guessing this was already surmised how this was a set-up from the get-go to get this guy out. Russia's been trying for years to get this guy free.

Putin's been playing FJB ever since he took office. The utter failure of the Afghanistan withdrawal showed the world Biden's true, cowardly colors. This, IMHO, helped facilitate the invasion that also coincided with the detaining of a player that everyone knew was being given special circumstances by the oligarchs to play over there. They grabbed her as the useful idiot she is and waited to see what they could get for her. One of the bigger stars of the sport that also happens to be black and gay. Raw meat for Biden's base.

It worked. Again.
Nobody cares. Work Harder
BlueSmoke
Zarathustra said:

WTF?

I get that he was a dishonorably discharged Marine, but still. straight white male doesn't fit the demographic.
1872walker
Exactly.

And now the Biden administration has given every other hostile country the game plan for getting their personnel back if imprisoned in the United States, no matter the crime.

DannyDuberstein
AG
1872walker said:

Exactly.

And now the Biden administration has given every other hostile country the game plan for getting their personnel back if imprisoned in the United States, no matter the crime.

This right here. Any Americans with any PR value at all would be wise to avoid a decent chunk of the world. Biden made everyone more unsafe with this
1872walker
FriscoKid
AG
BlueSmoke said:

Zarathustra said:

WTF?

I get that he was a dishonorably discharged Marine, but still. straight white male doesn't fit the demographic.
Sure it does. Biden likes leaving military members behind in other countries.
BlueSmoke
FriscoKid said:

BlueSmoke said:

Zarathustra said:

WTF?

Sure it does. Biden likes leaving military members behind in other countries.
Exactly - meant he doesn't fit the demographic of people his base gives two sh*ts about
Gigem314
AG
Biden got taken to the cleaners by Putin
txislandag86
BallerStaf2003 said:

I'm old enough to remember Biden telling us this kind of thing would never happen.

Urban Ag
AG
By next week Biden will tell the press that he's happy Britney Spears is safe and at home with loved ones for a break before rejoining the US women's soccer team. Then he'll thank President Xi for being reasonable during the drawn out negotiation. Also, be careful traveling in Finland with a crack pipe. Finland's a rough place, my son Beau died there fighting the Khmer Rouge in 1988.
InfantryAg
AG
ThunderFighter06 said:

I'll admit it. I had no idea!

She's a lesbian. Everyone knows that.
BadMoonRisin
AG
1872walker said:

The f** on the Ukraine thread flagged me for trolling, but basically this.
1872walker
txislandag86 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I'm old enough to remember Biden telling us this kind of thing would never happen.

In all fairness, Joe almost went toe to toe with Putin, but the Russian didn't need to advance that far.

IslanderAg04
InfantryAg said:

ThunderFighter06 said:

He's talking about the WNBA, the league that loses 10 million a year.
RAB91
This is who we traded for Griner.

RAB91
I didn't go through all the pages of the thread, so this might be a repeat. But thanks be to God that this election denier can tell us how good we have it with Biden.

cheeky
AG
Salt in the wound is that we paid for the round trip jet. Maybe they'll at least bill the Griner for it. Taxpayers shouldn't be charged a cent to fly her home.

Biden continues to humiliate and ***** the USA on a global stage with incredible weakness, fragility, senility and incompetence.
InfantryAg
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

InfantryAg said:

ThunderFighter06 said:

He's talking about the WNBA, the league that loses 10 million a year.
sorry, should have used an emoji
Keller6Ag91
AG
Good. Any American detained oversees unjustly by an autocratic government should be brought home.

The price was pretty steep and unfortunately only incentivizes more bad behavior.

Be careful traveling overseas, but definitely to countries like Russia.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
aggie93
AG
cheeky said:

Salt in the wound is that we paid for the round trip jet. Maybe they'll at least bill the Griner for it. Taxpayers shouldn't be charged a cent to fly her home.

Biden continues to humiliate and ***** the USA on a global stage with incredible weakness, fragility, senility and incompetence.
Will probably get a ticker tape parade next. No doubt the new hero of the Left.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
BadMoonRisin
AG
Nice trade, Brandon.
Martin Cash
AG
InfantryAg said:

ThunderFighter06 said:

Can a guy be a lesbian?
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
cap-n-jack
A terrible deal by a terrible administration. Stupefying incompetence on full display.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.