Kari Lake Will Be Just Fine

24,686 Views | 295 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by etxag02
aTmAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
redcrayon said:

aTmAg said:

redcrayon said:

aTmAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

I'm sure I will hear from Kari later this week, she is always asking about my wife and our 11 week old daughter.
LOL.. This is the only true purpose of this entire thread.

It's getting pathetic.
Some of y'all are obsessed with this. It's one of the weirder phenomena on here.
It is indeed weird as hell that somebody feels the need to name drop every chance they can. As if meeting politicians is some sort of achievement.

It's just weird to me that it bothers a few of you so much. But there are definitely a few people on here that rub me completely the wrong way so that I get.
Pointing out something as pathetic, doesn't mean it "bothers" me. Similarly, if I saw somebody wearing a HS varsity jacket at age 30, I would think it was pathetic, smirk, and move on. If that dude went around and said "look at me! I was on VARSITY!!!", I would properly point it out as pathetic.
TxTarpon
Something seems really odd.
So close.

Sea Speed
AG
redcrayon said:

aTmAg said:

redcrayon said:

aTmAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

I'm sure I will hear from Kari later this week, she is always asking about my wife and our 11 week old daughter.

It's getting pathetic.
Some of y'all are obsessed with this. It's one of the weirder phenomena on here.
It is indeed weird as hell that somebody feels the need to name drop every chance they can. As if meeting politicians is some sort of achievement.

It's just weird to me that it bothers a few of you so much. But there are definitely a few people on here that rub me completely the wrong way so that I get.

He doesn't seem genuine at all. It is like he bases his entire self worth on knowing these politicians and needs the validation of this board to feel good about himself. At least, that is the way it comes off to me, and from what I can gather, several other people as well.
barbacoa taco
AG
OP should tell Kari that when she runs for senate in 2024, she should try really hard to not insult McCain or his voters while on the campaign trail. Turns out insulting the most popular politician from your state isn't a winning strategy. Those people vote, you know. And you probably could use their votes.

Being divisive doesn't get you votes, it turns people away.
Anonymous Source
S
Man...thanks for posting, OP. I can't tell you how many sleepless nights I've had wondering if Kari would be OK.

She and her "dream sequence" filter are in my prayers.
Gig 'Em
redcrayon
AG
Sea Speed said:

redcrayon said:

aTmAg said:

redcrayon said:

aTmAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

It's getting pathetic.

He doesn't seem genuine at all. It is like he bases his entire self worth on knowing these politicians and needs the validation of this board to feel good about himself. At least, that is the way it comes off to me, and from what I can gather, several other people as well.

I get it. I definitely feel that way about a couple of people here as well. The difference for me is that at least his posts are on topic.
jwoodmd
Sea Speed said:

redcrayon said:

aTmAg said:

redcrayon said:

aTmAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

It's getting pathetic.

He sounds like a short, weird looking, little dude who's horribly insecure. Maybe he can post a picture of himself sometime…
Bondag
AG
shack009 said:

How do you have the balls to post this? She needs to go away forever now. Donated to Obama in 12 and has no grasp on conservative ideas. She did an interview a month ago and didn't know what ESG was.

The Conservative party should run actual conservatives.
ESG is the current buzz word that means absolutely nothing. The people that created the word are currently flying in their private jets to wherever this weeks boondoggle is.
redcrayon
AG
Charpie
AG
Show us the text message that could be anyone. You know, where you can change the name of the contact in IOS and text some rando *****
BluHorseShu
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Knowing Kari personally I can honestly say and confidently proclaim Kari will be just fine.

She and her husband Jeff and their 2 kids are strong courageous believers In Christ. I told her day before Election Day last time we communicated that no matter what happens God Is In Control and he has a path for you that he truly only knows.

I know and very aware the haters on here are dying to pounce on me but it's only internet warriors. But Kari is a rock star and she is loved throughout the state of Arizona and now the country.

Ron DeSantis is a big fan of hers. Not saying a DeSantis Lake combo is happening but wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I would certainly expect she would be fine. Especially with her faith in Christ and not politics. God closes one door and opens another. But thanks for reassuring us. We were all very worried she wouldn't be okay.
Charpie
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Another thread dominated by liberal hate. Too bad none of you are mature enough to engage in policy discussions.
Liberal hate?

Trump and Lake were libs. Yes, we hate them.
TRADUCTOR
LDP putting hours and commitment for good, not evil. No need to freak out.
aTmAg
AG
redcrayon said:

Sea Speed said:

redcrayon said:

aTmAg said:

redcrayon said:

aTmAg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

It's getting pathetic.

I get it. I definitely feel that way about a couple of people here as well. The difference for me is that at least his posts are on topic.
Saying something like "Kari Lake told me she is running for office again in 2 years" would be worthy of a post. That would be information we are not getting anywhere else. But saying "I'm sure I will hear from Kari later this week, she is always asking about my wife and our 11 week old daughter." is not on topic at all. Unless the topic is "look at me!!!" (Which for him, IS the topic.. just not for anybody else)
Jbob04
AG
There isn't one person on this forum that is worried about if Kari is going to be ok or not. The OP is pointless.
powerbelly
AG
Jbob04 said:

There isn't one person on this forum that is worried about if Kari is going to be ok or not. The OP is pointless.
I guess the OP is worried.
Jbob04
AG
Lol true. Ok he is the only person who is worried about Kari.
BMX Bandit
powerbelly said:

Jbob04 said:

I guess the OP is worried.
appears he is not worried at all.

he is worried that others may be worried.
AG512
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Knowing Kari personally I can honestly say and confidently proclaim Kari will be just fine.

She and her husband Jeff and their 2 kids are strong courageous believers In Christ. I told her day before Election Day last time we communicated that no matter what happens God Is In Control and he has a path for you that he truly only knows.

I know and very aware the haters on here are dying to pounce on me but it's only internet warriors. But Kari is a rock star and she is loved throughout the state of Arizona and now the country.

Ron DeSantis is a big fan of hers. Not saying a DeSantis Lake combo is happening but wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Ok?
Jbob04
AG
Does this not impress you? Are you not star struck by this update?
Old McDonald
Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
Not sure what is worse. This post or the idiots that starred it.
My take. It's sexual in nature. Lib white male betas could never have a woman like Kari Lake. Younger version, current version, it doesn't matter. These women are out of their league, they know it, alpha conservatives get these women, and just like bitter ugly feminists, it pisses them off they're left in the cold. It's why they hide behind message boards, getting high, gaming, etc. They're pathetic excuses for males.

"Dominated" just sounds like incel masturbation material for these losers.
this might be the funniest post i've read today
45-70Ag
AG
This thread. Lol
powerbelly
AG
aggiedent
AG
Clearly the OP seems to measure his self worth by who, and how well, he knows conservative politicians. I don't think that is up for debate.

Yes, many of us view this as somewhat odd and pathetic, but perhaps this is just another symptom of the polarized level that our political system has reached. Worshipping the most glamorous players on the right team, rather than just seeing them as guys you elected to do their damn job.

Trump worshipping. AOC worshipping ………… it's all pathetic.
agz win
AG
redcrayon said:

Ag CPA said:

I bet that she runs third-party if Trump and Biden emerge again in 24.

Probably.

Much more viable than a month ago.
Gaius Rufus
Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
My take. It's sexual in nature. Lib white male betas could never have a woman like Kari Lake. Younger version, current version, it doesn't matter. These women are out of their league, they know it, alpha conservatives get these women, and just like bitter ugly feminists, it pisses them off they're left in the cold. It's why they hide behind message boards, getting high, gaming, etc. They're pathetic excuses for males.

Do alpha conservatives hide behind message boards too? Or would you say those are more beta conservatives?
blacksox
Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

You're a beta lib who could never get a girls like Kari Lake, You're just jealous of all the alpha pubs who get to bang chicks like Kari Lake. It's pathetic really.
redcrayon
AG
agz win said:

redcrayon said:

Ag CPA said:

I bet that she runs third-party if Trump and Biden emerge again in 24.

Probably.

Much more viable than a month ago.
She's only viable as a spoiler.
Gaius Rufus
blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

You're a beta lib who could never get a girls like Kari Lake, You're just jealous of all the alpha pubs who get to bang chicks like Kari Lake. It's pathetic really.
Did you know that Pete Davidson is an Alpha Conservative? exit interviews with Kim K and Ariane Grande showed that was the only reason they dated him.
shiftyandquick
I'm sure Kari will go back to the public service she was doing before she ran for Governor. Whatever that was. Oh yeah, nothing.

Great candidate! Entire platform is "Trump is my alpha." Worked out great for conservatives!
Tanya 93
Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Did you know that Pete Davidson is an Alpha Conservative? exit interviews with Kim K and Ariane Grande showed that was the only reason they dated him.

I thought it was he was hung like a roll of cookie dough
BoydCrowder13
Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

The "alphas" of this thread are likely 300 lb piles of goo.
Gaius Rufus
Tanya 93 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

I thought it was he was hung like a roll of cookie dough
I mean, that could play a role. Probably a close-second in ranked-choice voting to the Alpha conservative label.
McKinney Ag69
AG
So people can commit election fraud which is a felony but if you accuse them of it, you are an outcast and a pariah and you go to jail. This is not a free republic anymore. Change my mind.
aginlakeway
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

The "alphas" of this thread are likely 300 lb piles of goo.

Many of us aren't. Pic in profile.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.