Slippery Slope remains undefeated

3,209 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BG Knocc Out
Justice Beaver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

rocky the dog said:

Why not post a picture of Klan rallies from the past? It's almost like that meme is supposed to give a false dichotomy of the way life was to what life is now.

That's actually a good point…what party was that again?
The Debt
TXAGFAN said:

TaxLawAg said:

TXAGFAN said:

You folks need to decide what party you are. For example, if you're the party of individual freedoms why so uptight about drugs?

I understand perfectly the pro life argument from your side, but there are so many examples of where your party says they are one thing and does another.

Now do your party.
They have plenty of flaws, discussed at length by me on this forum.

They aren't the ones losing elections because of their awful messaging and blaming it on cheating, Trump, etc.
Al Gore 2000. Hilary Clinton 2016

What a simpleton

Ffs every time Democrats are talking about voter "disenfranchisement" it's a claim that the elections are rigged against them. It's like you have zero self awareness
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Justice Beaver said:

rocky the dog said:

Why not post a picture of Klan rallies from the past? It's almost like that meme is supposed to give a false dichotomy of the way life was to what life is now.

That's actually a good point…what party was that again?
Democrats. Thankfully I don't vote for them.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Martin Cash
AG
Street Fighter said:

TXAGFAN said:

You folks need to decide what party you are. For example, if you're the party of individual freedoms why so uptight about drugs?

They can fry their brains etc... as much as they want, don't care. They can also die in the streets because of it; no one should care.. it was their choice.
The problem is that their choice has catastrophic consequences for other people and society in general. Go sit in a CPS court for a day and see the consequences of 'no one can tell me what not to put in my body.'

Individual freedom is great so long as individual responsibility goes with it. The problem today is that we have eliminated personal responsibility, so there are no consequences for abusing personal freedoms. It will eventually lead to the collapse of our society.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
one MEEN Ag
AG
TXAGFAN said:

I understand perfectly the pro life argument from your side, but there are so many examples of where your party says they are one thing and does another.
I personally think that libertarian idea of free drug use violates their own libertarian's ethos of 'as long as it doesn't hurt others.' The opium wars are a great historical perspective on just how bad drugs can drag down a society.

There are absolutely societal net negatives to drugs, especially hard drugs. Even if each individual consents to using drugs and knows the near certain risk of getting addicted. Addicts love drugs so much they'll do anything for them. Neglect and abandon their kids, steal, resort to violence, squat, and leave needles and human poo everywhere. And this isn't even talking about the whole drug supplier violence problem above the user.

You can point out the negatives associated with any vice. Abortion and hard drug use easily have the worst net negatives. Nothing too crazy about being against them and then saying 'no' while letting a pass on things that are still bad but don't sink to the level of those scourges.
Buying_time
AG

Keller6Ag91
AG
TXAGFAN said:

TaxLawAg said:

TXAGFAN said:

TaxLawAg said:

TXAGFAN said:

TaxLawAg said:

TXAGFAN said:

Now do your party.
They have plenty of flaws, discussed at length by me on this forum.

They aren't the ones losing elections because of their awful messaging and blaming it on cheating, Trump, etc.

They are ABSOLUTELY losing elections because of their awful messaging and stupid ****ing policies that don't work. They are ABSOLUTELY blaming Trump for EVERYTHING bad that happens thats actually a result of their dip****tery. No one is surprised you can't connect that.

Face it: you only vote for them because they celebrate your immoral choices. That's it. You need that affirmation because you're insecure about it…which you should be. It's wrong.
This comment from TaxLawAg and his disapproval about my life "choice" has just ruined my whole day. Going to text with the Beto people that texted me 100 times this month for affirmation.

You've said it yourself. Did you forget?

It's a choice, just like I choose not to bang my Secretary, even if I wanted to.
Start a new thread if you want to talk about this, it's an obsession.

You just don't like that I'm right about republicans on this issue. They are the party of freedoms, as long as they fit in their narrow view.

One can disaggree with you choices without having to legislate it out
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
Adverse Event
Here here. I'm for not abandoning our troops
What bitcoin’s detractors don’t understand is monetary economics, computer science, software engineering, network protocols, and electrical systems.

It ain't much, but it's honest Proof of Work.
Adverse Event
RebelE Infantry said:

ArmchairCowboy said:

I agree for the most part but I think my mind has changed on psychedelics

Listen to Marcus and Amber Capone on the Jocko podcast and tell me you want our veterans to have to go to Mexico to receive this treatment. By their account, this has been life saving for many veterans suffering from PTSD and self medicating addictions.

Yes but there is a wide chasm between "allowing these for treatment of certain conditions in controlled environments" and "what the hell just legalize it because everyone should be allowed to do whatever they please."

That's exactly what CO didn't do.

What bitcoin’s detractors don’t understand is monetary economics, computer science, software engineering, network protocols, and electrical systems.

It ain't much, but it's honest Proof of Work.
BG Knocc Out

rocky the dog said:

Some things are better today, some things worse...but it would be laughable to assert that the traditional nuclear family isn't under all out assault today from the left and their institutions.

Also, i think in their worst years, the Klan killed like 130 people NATIONWIDE. How many weekends is that in Chicago? That is not to excuse any of it...but you're acting like it was the norm. The norm was just good people (both white and black) who wanted to provide for their families. And family meant a lot more back then.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.