Lauren Boebert

28,871 Views | 256 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Teslag
JustPanda
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like she's out and if she isn't it's really really close.

[If someone wants to start a new thread on the race for this Colorado House seat, go for it, but we aren't going to have it derail like this one has -- Staff]
flashplayer
AG
No pics
Artorias
AG
Sounds like she was a casualty of redistricting
Teslag
AG
Her district was redrawn. She was down 1.2% with 90% in. Now down 0.8 with 92% in. Supposedly the last dumps are heavily in her favor.
AgBQ-00
AG
fingers crossed
usmcbrooks

JustPanda
AG
Her district was made more Republican. It's my district. She just got trounced by bad publicity and local state leaders turning against her. Having the state senator from Montrose endorse AF was a brutal blow from everything I hear. Looks like the turnout district wide was around 65%.
My Name Is Judge
Boebert is goat af
Urban Ag
AG
usmcbrooks said:

She'd ruin your life but man would it be a ride
Artorias
AG
JustPanda said:

Her district was made more Republican. It's my district. She just got trounced by bad publicity and local state leaders turning against her. Having the state senator from Montrose endorse AF was a brutal blow from everything I hear. Looks like the turnout district wide was around 65%.
Ahh, hadn't heard that detail.
BluHorseShu
AG
JustPanda said:

R's in CO we're getting tired of her grandstanding and not just focusing on doing her job. Especially in the western side where you have a lot of conservative retirees. You can only sell crazy for so long. They'll elect another R next go round if they put up someone who's actually capable of representing their constituents and not Trump only
usmcbrooks
Urban Ag said:

usmcbrooks said:

She'd ruin your life but man would it be a ride
Already ruined...she could give it her best shot though.
My Name Is Judge
JustPanda said:

So you're pro establishment ?

Neat!
JustPanda
AG
She somehow managed to lose Garfield County by 10-15%. Garfield county isn't a purple county. It's a RED county. We have a Republicans in every other elected position….everything. That means a lot of people split their ticket with her or just left her vote blank.
Captn_Ag05
AG
The district is 65-35 Republican. She should have focused more time on her constituents and less on being AOC with a gun.
JustPanda
AG
That's my thought. The district leans so heavily R that I'd be shocked if a super lib entitled ex Aspen city council member survives long term.
WestTexasAg
AG
BluHorseShu said:

JustPanda said:

R's in CO we're getting tired of her grandstanding and not just focusing on doing her job. Especially in the western side where you have a lot of conservative retirees. You can only sell crazy for so long. They'll elect another R next go round if they put up someone who's actually capable of representing their constituents and not Trump only
I think its this. Her going full Trumplike on social media and constantly tweeting smart ass remarks probably started to get tiresome to many. Its a shame to see that district turn blue.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Just checked the NYT live site and it says 95% in and their prediction is still leans Boebert. Not sure why but hope they are right.

ETA: Did see this above their prediction so who knows.

Quote:

We stopped updating these forecasts at 4 a.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, Nov. 9. These estimates will no longer be updated.
Captn_Ag05
AG
JustPanda said:

That's my thought. The district leans so heavily R that I'd be shocked if a super lib entitled ex Aspen city council member survives long term.
If the liberal holds on, it will be by far the easiest pickup for Republicans in 2024.
Artorias
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Just checked the NYT live site and it says 95% in and their prediction is still leans Boebert. Not sure why but hope they are right.
If she squeaks it out, maybe she will chill out a little
JustPanda
AG
Where can you see the % of vote outstanding? It shows >95% when I check. Maybe that's voting districts and not total percentage of vote?
WHOOP!'91
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

The district is 65-35 Republican. She should have focused more time on her constituents and less on being AOC with a gun.
so...vote for Pelosi?
JustPanda
AG
They stopped updating that this morning. That was the estimate before the remainder of Mesa county was included.
aggieforester05
AG
BluHorseShu said:

JustPanda said:

Democrats have been nutcases for centuries and it seems to be working well for them.
My Name Is Judge
JustPanda said:

She somehow managed to lose Garfield County by 10-15%. Garfield county isn't a purple county. It's a RED county. We have a Republican and everything. That means a lot of people split their ticket with her or just left her vote blank.

Crazy

It's almost like all those people must love republicans that chum it up w flaming liberals behind closed doors…

Or they're idiots…..
dreyOO
Artorias said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

If she squeaks it out, maybe she will chill out a little
Agreed. I agree with being a fighter, but there's a point when it becomes grandstanding.

I think Ted Cruz's online presence is the model I'd follow.
Captn_Ag05
AG
WHOOP!'91 said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

so...vote for Pelosi
I would have still voted for her, but there were enough people that were so turned off by her that they either didn't vote or voted for a liberal. You have to work really hard to lose (or almost lose) a district that is that Republican.
coconutED
AG
Isn't CO a 100% mail-in state now?
TxTarpon
She will have her own media group very soon.
Podcasts
Radio shows
Gun endorsements
OnlyFans
JustPanda
AG
No, they mail everyone a ballot but you can vote in person. Most people don't mail their ballots, they fill them out and drop them off prior to Election Day to avoid the postage fee.
titan
S
WHOOP!'91 said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

so...vote for Pelosi?
Tired of Republican purists.

Wish to heaven's sakes the Democrats had a decent agenda, they know how to fight and achieve. But like sharia, the agenda is so regressive you can't even consider it.
Showertime at the Bidens
My Name Is Judge said:

JustPanda said:

She somehow managed to lose Garfield County by 10-15%. Garfield county isn't a purple county. It's a RED county. We have a Republican and everything. That means a lot of people split their ticket with her or just left her vote blank.

Crazy

It's almost like all those people must love republicans that chum it up w flaming liberals behind closed doors…

Or they're idiots…..

Or maybe they just want competence instead of virtue signaling. Every Republican needs to be studying DeSantis and taking notes.
JB!98
AG
TxTarpon said:

She will have her own media group very soon.
Podcasts
Radio shows
Gun endorsements
OnlyFans
One can hope!
titan
S
Zarathustra said:

My Name Is Judge said:

JustPanda said:

Crazy

Or they're idiots…..

Or maybe they just want competence instead of virtue signaling. Every Republican needs to be studying DeSantis and taking notes.
There are no circumstances where it is competent to risk leaving the House in Pelosi's/Dem's hands.

Like said, Republican purists are tiresome.
TaxLawAg
You have to be a complete moron to think the solution is to vote for the liberal here if you're a conservative. Who cares if she's in the media? She's a solid red vote on the floor. Don't like her for VALID reasons? Primary her. Don't vote for the other side. Good Lord.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.