Trump likely to announce 2024 run Nov 15

5,103 Views | 96 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by HumbleAg04
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

Manhattan said:

Besides maybe Ted Cruz, Trump is the only Republican that Biden can beat.

In case you haven't noticed, your boy Biden can barely speak in sentences and almost fell off the stage today. He can't beat anybody. Don't even need to talk about his approval rating.

And yet somehow Trump managed to get destroyed in a debate and then an election by him…

Yeah Biden got credit for more ballots. That's true. More real votes, no.
titan
S
Manhattan said:

Rockdoc said:

Manhattan said:

Besides maybe Ted Cruz, Trump is the only Republican that Biden can beat.

In case you haven't noticed, your boy Biden can barely speak in sentences and almost fell off the stage today. He can't beat anybody. Don't even need to talk about his approval rating.

And yet somehow Trump managed to get destroyed in a debate and then an election by him…
Ludicrous. Both were rigged.

Especially the first debate. May as well have been Joy Behar moderating.

Trump arguably won the second and after.

The election was rigged going in. Whether voters were stolen after Election Day is a different and more debateable argument, but the illegal rigging in procedures before-hand and media collusion is undeniable.

Manhattan
I deny it, so did every court, ag, governor and state legislature.
titan
S
Manhattan said:

Its not something that can be gainsayed. The changes done out of those states process was there for all to see. If you get someone to rubberstamp it it doesn't change that.
Rockdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

So you're so proud of your boy, why don't you list the good he's done for the country. Oh heck, just one will do.
Manhattan
The state legislatures approved the changes, which the constitution says they can do, now stop detailing and get back to the OP of Trump getting his ass kicked (again) in 2024.
Rockdoc
AG
You got that list yet smart guy?
titan
S

I happen to agree with you that he would lose in 2024, but the ludicrosity of 2020 was obvious well before November 3. Not least all that Big Tech and media censorship and slanting.
Deputy Travis Junior
ChemEAg08 said:

DenverAg91 said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Damn. All those TDS conservatives will have to wait until November 15th to bleed again.

Voted for Trump proudly in 2016 and 2020. Zero regrets

The question is what does Trump offer than DeSantis doesn't?

Desantis offers many of the upsides of Trump without the negatives of Trump

You have a problem with Trump 2024, DeSantis 2028 and 2032? Because that sounds damn good to me.

Yes. You're an idiot if you want another 80 year old president.
M4 Benelli
DenverAg91 said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Damn. All those TDS conservatives will have to wait until November 15th to bleed again.

Agreed. I love the dude, but at this point I think his role would be better suited as Kingmaker. Could easily roll with a DeSantis/Lake ticket for 2024 and have everyone reeeeeing without the baggage.
PatriotAg02
AG
What a ****ing birthday present!
FriscoKid
AG
Manhattan said:

The state legislatures approved the changes, which the constitution says they can do, now stop detailing and get back to the OP of Trump getting his ass kicked (again) in 2024.

This is a lie. For example, the SC in PA made changes to election law.
B-1 83
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

DenverAg91 said:

ChemEAg08 said:

You have a problem with Trump 2024, DeSantis 2028 and 2032? Because that sounds damn good to me.
No, I have a problem with another 4 years of a Democrat while waiting for a 2028 DeSantis.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Manhattan
FriscoKid said:

Manhattan said:

Do you just want to throw out the constitution for the commonwealth of PA?
FriscoKid
AG
Manhattan said:

FriscoKid said:

Manhattan said:

Do you just want to throw out the constitution for the commonwealth of PA?

Prove to me that you don't know what you are talking about by continuing this argument.
Ozzy Osbourne
Hopefully his announcement is an endorsement of Ron DeSanctimonius for president!
CDUB98
AG
No more Drumf.

Too old. Too caustic. Cannot win.

Need DeSantis.
Deplorable
I better start getting some dancing Trump gifs together if I'm going to be ready in time for the 15th.

Krautag81
DenverAg91 said:

Hold up there Trigger, we are pushing DeSantis.
Bag
AG
I wish he would go the "King Maker' route, but fat chance of that I suppose
LMCane
The Brazos Kid said:

Yet him announcing an announcement does, in fact, potentially detract from the importance of tomorrow.
exactly. only an idiot could not see what Trump is trying to do here.

if he actually cared about the GOP he would have stayed in Mar a lago the last 3 months.
WestTexasAg
AG
DeSantis 2024
Ag CPA
AG
Great, four more years of Biden.
fka ftc
Manhattan said:

Sometimes they slip and say the quiet part out loud.

Stop detailing is nothing other than code for "you will eat DNC / Team Blue talking points and like them, now stop with all your details!" and "details, facts are racist".
fka ftc
WestTexasAg said:

DeSantis 2024
Think it will be a requirement that either the lead or at least the VP of the GOP will need to be Hispanic.

The commies will fight hard to get that group back in their fold. GOP will have to counter with something other than just DeSantis.
BG Knocc Out
The Brazos Kid said:

Yet him announcing an announcement does, in fact, potentially detract from the importance of tomorrow.
He's such s f'n child.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
GeorgiAg
AG
Trump wants to run because it's being president is his best defense in the many lawsuits against him.

Again, it's all about Trump, all the time. Lemmings.
Jbob04
AG
You voted for Biden because of your TDS so kindly stfu
zag213004
AG
Can't believe you trumpers would rather a billionaire conman that cares only about himself and that you believe "owns" the Dems and lib media.

when you could have a non-millionaire that is closer financially to most of us, kicks ass in Florida, has made Florida more conservative, is of the next generation of conservatives (which is badly needed as new generations of voters are coming in), doesn't fall for these childish tit for that games, a guy who is actually conservative, doesnt resort to name calling to try and win debates (a sign of a weak debator) and focuses on policy instead, Doesn't pick fights with political allies like ted Cruz, and yes even Mitch (rino or not he held the line to not allow Merrick Garland to get to supreme CT), and doesn't trash his appointments the second they don't kiss the ring.

Seriously Trump is all about himself and only himself. Occasionally that has overlapped with conservative values but many times it has not.... Especially recently. Trump WILL lose in 2024 general rigged or not. He is a cancer to long term conservative policy and appointments (like the supreme CT).

Manhattan
FriscoKid said:

Prove to me that you don't know what you are talking about by continuing this argument.
If I was wrong the SCOTUS wouldn't have sided with what I am saying.
NoahAg
I'll be that guy and try to tell GOP voters that we don't need to get in a pissing match of Trump vs. DeSantis. The important thing is that we unite to curb stomp Brandon in 2024.

Full disclosure, I protest voted against Trump and Hillary in 2016 and gladly voted for Trump in 2020. He did some good things which make me proud of my vote (#1, Supreme Court). He did some bad things (debt? what debt?).

Of course, I would gladly vote for Trump vs Brandon or any other democrat leftist. But, can everyone agree that a fully-backed DeSantis would absolutely mop the floor with president dementia? Trump cannot get out of his own way. A DeSantis-Biden debate would border on elder abuse. Even with biased democrat moderators. Ron simply won't fall into the traps that Trump does.

Yes, we are all angry about 2020. We know Trump won. But we can't go back in time. DeSantis is a superior candidate by every metric. He's better for conservatism. He's better for the country.
Let's go, Brandon!
DenverAg91
AG

Who would the media and the Democrats rather run against in 2024?

I would vote for the other guy in a primary
fka ftc
GeorgiAg said:

Trump wants to run because it's being president is his best defense in the many lawsuits against him.

You voted for Biden because of TDS then call those who support Trump as "lemmings"?

Forget TDS, I worry about your mental stability regardless of Trump. You have got to be the most disingenuous poster of all time with your constant "I regret voting for Biden, sorry guys" then retort with post above.

Just admit your TDS affliction is end stage. I think the only thing you can do at this point is to simply not vote. Ever. Never.
GeorgiAg
AG
fka ftc said:

GeorgiAg said:

You voted for Biden because of TDS then call those who support Trump as "lemmings"?

Forget TDS, I worry about your mental stability regardless of Trump. You have got to be the most disingenuous poster of all time with your constant "I regret voting for Biden, sorry guys" then retort with post above.

Just admit your TDS affliction is end stage. I think the only thing you can do at this point is to simply not vote. Ever. Never.
I am voting for 13 Republicans, 1 Libertarian and 1 Democrat. The Democrat is the only candidate on the ballot for Solicitor.

Still want me to not vote?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.