Trump likely to announce 2024 run Nov 15

5,069 Views | 96 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by HumbleAg04
DenverAg91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
10thYrSr
Gotta be aliens! We believe!
The Brazos Kid
Yet him announcing an announcement does, in fact, potentially detract from the importance of tomorrow.
DenverAg91
AG
The Brazos Kid said:

Yet him announcing an announcement does, in fact, potentially detract from tomorrow's proceedings.

Odd decision making like this is why I prefer DeSantis
J. Walter Weatherman
"We want nothing to distract from tomorrow."

*Immediately announces something that will distract from tomorrow and drive the left to the polls. What a narcissistic moron.
ChemEAg08
AG
Damn. All those TDS conservatives will have to wait until November 15th to bleed again.
TRADUCTOR
President Trump 2024 for win #3.
pagerman @ work
AG
What a selfish *****.

But that's not exactly new information.
J. Walter Weatherman
ChemEAg08 said:

Damn. All those TDS conservatives will have to wait until November 15th to bleed again.

And all of those trump worshipping lemmings will have to wait until 11/15 to bow at the feet of Dear Leader.
Rockdoc
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

ChemEAg08 said:

And all of those trump worshipping lemmings will have to wait until 11/15 to bow at the feet of Dear Leader.

You got it bad don't you.
ProgN
It wouldn't matter if we ran Jesus in 2024 if they're permitted to steal this election.
DenverAg91
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

Voted for Trump proudly in 2016 and 2020. Zero regrets

The question is what does Trump offer than DeSantis doesn't?

Desantis offers many of the upsides of Trump without the negatives of Trump
pagerman @ work
AG
Quote:

ChemEAg08
AG
DenverAg91 said:

ChemEAg08 said:

You have a problem with Trump 2024, DeSantis 2028 and 2032? Because that sounds damn good to me.
ChemEAg08
AG

ChemEAg08 said:

I bow at the foot of Jesus Christ the son of God.

Who do you bow down to? Your Lord, government and the democrat party?
ChemEAg08
AG
ProgN said:

It wouldn't matter if we ran Jesus in 2024 if they're permitted to steal this election.

This is factually correct.
vette
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

DenverAg91 said:

ChemEAg08 said:

You have a problem with Trump 2024, DeSantis 2028 and 2032? Because that sounds damn good to me.

When is the last time there has been 3 terms of R in a row? It's not happening… therefore, DeSantis in 2024 please
J. Walter Weatherman
Rockdoc said:

ChemEAg08 said:

I want conservatives to win. This decreases those chances when all he had to do was stfu for a few more days. I would say the people bowing at the feet of a self absorbed idiot "have it bad."
GAC06
AG
Go away Trump
ChemEAg08
AG
vette said:

ChemEAg08 said:

DenverAg91 said:

ChemEAg08 said:

When is the last time there has been 3 terms of R in a row? It's not happening… therefore, DeSantis in 2024 please

My theory is that republicans make the real issue in life (economy, borders, lack of crime) so good that idiots vote leftists in on feelz. They're insanely stupid but it is something we have to fight against.

But no, I think DeSantis would still get 2 terms (maybe not consecutively) if Trump did get the nod for 2024.

But yes please to either one for 2024.
ChemEAg08
AG

Rockdoc said:

ChemEAg08 said:

I want conservatives to win. This decreases those chances when all he had to do was stfu for a few more days. I would say the people bowing at the feet of a self absorbed idiot "have it bad."

Yeah, "conservatives"

Also, mind answering this?
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3338444/replies/63520026
ChemEAg08
AG
GAC06 said:

Go away Trump

I'm sorry you hate the best president in the last 40+ years.
J. Walter Weatherman
ChemEAg08 said:

Rockdoc said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Yeah, "conservatives"

Feel free to find even one post of mine in the history of Texags supporting democrats. I vote for actual conservatives, not fake ones who have been democrats their entire life before realizing they could get more famous by pretending to be a republican.
ChemEAg08
AG

ChemEAg08 said:

Rockdoc said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Yeah, "conservatives"

Feel free to find even one post of mine in the history of Texags supporting democrats. I vote for actual conservatives, not fake ones who have been democrats their entire life before realizing they could get more famous by pretending to be a republican.

Still didn't answer. Who do you bow down and worship?
J. Walter Weatherman
ChemEAg08 said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Rockdoc said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Yeah, "conservatives"

Still didn't answer. Who do you bow down and worship?

You made the accusation. Feel free to back it up with evidence.
Ag CPA
AG
He's just going to announce that he's getting back on Twitter. YUUGE!
Actual Talking Thermos
pagerman @ work said:

What a selfish *****.

Probably the funniest thing about the entire Trump phenomenon was when multiple Trump boat parades ended with too many people cruising around way too fast creating huge waves that swamped and sunk numerous other boats. Precisely because everyone taking part in a Trump boat parade was the exact same kind of selfish ostentatious ahole.
Pookers
AG
Actual Talking Thermos said:

pagerman @ work said:

What a selfish *****.

Probably the funniest thing about the entire Trump phenomenon was when multiple Trump boat parades ended with too many people cruising around way too fast creating huge waves that swamped and sunk numerous other boats. Precisely because everyone taking part in a Trump boat parade was the exact same kind of selfish ostentatious ahole.
I hate your take but you used ostentatious in an insult so you get a star.
ttu_85
ChemEAg08 said:

GAC06 said:

Go away Trump

I'm sorry you hate the best president in the last 40+ years.
Some good policy CHK
Good court Appointments CHK
Good Eco and Monetary policy CHK
Pretty good FP CHK

Political savvy FAIL
ego > "Whats best for the Country or Party" FAIL
ego > trustworthy FAIL
extremely polarizing to the point of strongly motivating the opposition FAIL. The opposition should be demoralized. Reagan was a master at that.

If the dude would get a lesson in humility like truly great leaders then you would be right.

Trumps problem is Trump arrogance. Arrogance != confidence.

DeSantis gets you the whole package.
ttu_85
Actual Talking Thermos said:

pagerman @ work said:

What a selfish *****.

Envy. This is how you tell libtards from Conservatives that just want a better candidate that will wreck the demorats for the next 15 years.
Manhattan
Besides maybe Ted Cruz, Trump is the only Republican that Biden can beat.
Whoop2oo1
AG
Well, he couldn't beat him last time so they stole an election. It won't happen again.
Rockdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

In case you haven't noticed, your boy Biden can barely speak in sentences and almost fell off the stage today. He can't beat anybody. Don't even need to talk about his approval rating.
Manhattan
Rockdoc said:

Manhattan said:

In case you haven't noticed, your boy Biden can barely speak in sentences and almost fell off the stage today. He can't beat anybody. Don't even need to talk about his approval rating.

And yet somehow Trump managed to get destroyed in a debate and then an election by him…
William K. Klingaman
Lol, poor Manhattan
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.