Dan Crenshaw, Swamp Gonna Swamp

6,764 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by No Longer Subsribed
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Welloiledmachine04
AG
That clown fooled a lot of people, including myself.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Once a spook always a spook. They put the company first and foremost. Always.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
My Name Is Judge
He's an establishment alter boy….

aggiehawg
AG
Welloiledmachine04 said:

Yeah. He talked a good game but couldn't walk the talk. Sham and a fraud.
TheEternalPessimist
rocky the dog said:

The map is not accurate because Collin County and Denton County were both still red -- though by small margins.

Map needs work. But meme is generally good.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
Im Gipper
Truth hurts sometimes. Crenshaw is a neocon, but he's right about some knowing they were pushing a lie. Go read the Eastman emails. This doesn't mean there was no cheating. Of course there was. But Trump's crew pushed a story they knew was fake and many are it up. Still do. He's talking about this

Quote:

Because I'm like, the promises you're making that you're gonna challenge the Electoral College and overturn the election, there's not even a process for you to do that. It doesn't even exist

The fake electors scam was just that. A scam.

I'm Gipper
captkirk
AG
Eyepatch McCain
Whistle Pig
Crenshaw is 100% dead-on-balls correct and everybody knew it. Including Trump and his lawyers.

Buck Turgidson
Yukon Cornelius said:

Once a spook always a spook. They put the company first and foremost. Always.
"Spook" usually mean a spy with an intelligence agency (usually the CIA when describing an American). Are you claiming he was in the CIA? I've never heard that.
one safe place
Whistle Pig said:

Crenshaw is 100% dead-on-balls correct and everybody knew it. Including Trump and his lawyers.

That you take this position tells a sane person all they need to know about crenshaw.
Serious Lee
Welloiledmachine04 said:

all former spec ops turned politicians shouldnt be trusted. they were and are basically praetorian guard for aristocrats. The office seat is basically just there reparations for all the **** they went through. Marcus Luttrell would be no different.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Because I'm like, the promises you're making that you're gonna challenge the Electoral College and overturn the election, there's not even a process for you to do that. It doesn't even exist
That is misleading. There is a process within the 12th Amendment. It is the Electoral Count Act that is likely unconstitutional.
Rapier108
one safe place said:

Whistle Pig said:

That you take this position tells a sane person all they need to know about crenshaw.
Crenshaw is the kind of "Republican" that Keef just loves.
Monkeypoxfighter
The liberal Heritage Action bunch sure likes him….

https://heritageaction.com/scorecard/members/C001120/

It only took me a year to figure out this place is nuts!
BMX Bandit
I listened to the podcast. Crenshaw is talking about people running in this election claiming they can overturn the 2020 results.

The discussion is actually about the pros and cons of rank choice voting for those interested in that.

Despite what Hufflpost wants you to believe, Crenshaw doesn't say on this podcast that there was no cheating, etc. He's talking about the extreme things people say to win primaries and how primary systems with plurality winner make telling those lies our bad candidates in general tickets

Like him or hate him, but at least actually listen to what he said, not what media pushes. That goes for all, but just Crenshaw
BMX Bandit
Crenshaw not taking about the "alternate electors". He's talking about people currently running.
DTP02
AG
Comments don't stand for what the article or posters on either side of this thread claim.

He's not saying there weren't any problems with the election. He's saying the idea that it could be overturned is intentionally misleading people.

You can't criticize LIVs if you're going to run with a headline from the Huff Post as accurately reporting the facts.
oh no
AG
I voted yesterday... held my nose and checked Dan instead of his communist opposition.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
That's how they get you and remain in power
Im Gipper
I stand corrected.

Swamp gonna swamp, and F16 gonna F16. I fell for the media trap.

I'm Gipper
oh no
AG
I mean, I did vote for one of the nobodies against him in the R primary, but Dan still got 85% of the vote.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Good on you. More people need to do that. We always being pitted between person A or crazy person B. Vote for A in fear of person B. It's psychological warfare. In which those doing it are very skilled and their audience, the American populace is extremely susceptible.
Im Gipper
oh no said:

I mean, I did vote for one of the nobodies against him in the R primary, but Dan still got 85% of the vote.

Want me to let you in a little secret?

Most republicans are RINOs

I'm Gipper
M-K-TAG
AG
So basically fake news...twisting the words and context to make it look the way they want.... Got it. But lets not forget his own words which shows who he really is:

AGHouston11
AG
Everyone just remember this guy. When it's time to primary donate and support his best opponent even if you are not in his district!

Im Gipper
Yeah, Danny boy can't escape tying himself to Liz. But hasn't hurt him so far. Probably end of any chance he has at a senate seat. Maybe Governor still open in 2030. Dems will run Beto

I'm Gipper
JonSnow
Don't always agree with him but he is 100% correct on this.
FTAG 2000
AG
WEF elitist club member going to WEF elitist club member.
J. Walter Weatherman
BMX Bandit said:

I listened to the podcast. Crenshaw is talking about people running in this election claiming they can overturn the 2020 results.

The discussion is actually about the pros and cons of rank choice voting for those interested in that.

Despite what Hufflpost wants you to believe, Crenshaw doesn't say on this podcast that there was no cheating, etc. He's talking about the extreme things people say to win primaries and how primary systems with plurality winner make telling those lies our bad candidates in general tickets

Like him or hate him, but at least actually listen to what he said, not what media pushes. That goes for all, but just Crenshaw

Yep. Clickbait garbage doing it's job. Hoping Elon finds a better way to end obvious fake news like this.
willtackleforfood
AG
Dennis Montgomery disagrees.

AggDawg
AG
Yall are some sad people.
Pookers
AG
AggDawg said:

Yall are some sad people.
Concern Noted.
rathAG05
AG
Whistle Pig said:

It's insane the unwillingness of people to accept the results and move on. How many suits were filed and nothing came from any of them. Lots of tin foil hats in on this forum.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.