Dan Crenshaw, Swamp Gonna Swamp

6,752 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by No Longer Subsribed
mjschiller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Crenshaw a wolf in sheep's clothing. One of satans minions.
RGLAG85
AG
rocky the dog said:

And this is why we're a Constitutional Republic, and always should be.
RGLAG85
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Lot of posters fall for fake news
LOL! The irony!
RGLAG85
AG
GeorgiAg said:

rocky the dog said:

I can't believe how many people starred this.

You always show you're true colors.
Whistle Pig
An understanding of math and geography shows "true colors"?

70% of the population lives in 5% of the urban counties dems generally win. Welcome to your first election, welcome to 7th grade geography class.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/maps-extremes-us-population-density/
Dark_Knight
AG
This means very little
Because I'm Batman!

RGLAG85
AG
Whistle Pig said:

70% of the population lives in 5% of the urban counties dems generally win. Welcome to your first election, welcome to 7th grade geography class.

And that's exactly why we're not a democracy. Welcome to 6th grade civics.
TXAGFAN
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Seriously why even engage with someone that obtuse. It's like the meme about how many counties trump one ignoring the fraction of population those counties comprise. Embarrassing.
RGLAG85
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Whistle Pig said:

Seriously why even engage with someone that obtuse. It's like the meme about how many counties trump one ignoring the fraction of population those counties comprise. Embarrassing.
What's even more embarrassing is you not understanding that's exactly why our founders set us up as a constitutional republic, to protect those people. Unless you just want tyranny and enslave them to feed you.
No Longer Subsribed
GE said:

I'm proud to have voted again for Crenshaw yesterday. He's a great representative and a good man. The Republican Party shouldn't be the party of groupthink. Leave that to the left. He's going to vote what I would have voted 95% of the time and that's good enough.

Purity tests are a bad idea
I don't see a problem with Crenshaw playing politics when talking about the Biden election. What I don't get is him characterizing it today as a lie, and doing so in such a blunt, aggressive fashion. The fact of the matter is that at the time there was a lot of smoke, Dems changing the rules with no legal authority, in a fashion that obviously benefited their own supporters. So nobody knew our even thought it was a "lie" at the time. It was something that had to be investigated. Crenshaw is acting like Cheney on this.

I would also vote for him by my area was redistricted, precisely because 90% of his policies align with mine, and 90% is better than the 10% Dem. Still, I get frustrated with stupidity like this.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.