Mothers against Greg Abbott abortion ad

11,290 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by waitwhat?
Hammerly High Dive Crips
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Manhattan said:

Hammerly High Dive Crips said:

Manhattan said:

Because 10 year olds now have to travel to a different state to get an abortion, it already happened in Ohio.
When people have to focus on the one in a million cases, you know they are clinging desperately to a BSC stance. Pretty sure in most states that would fall under "life of the mother". A ten year old giving birth is not supposed to happen and a very clear threat to her life.

This is what Republicans want, 10 year olds having babies.
Yep, that's what we want. And liberals see babies as parasites and love to kill them. That latter statement, while silly, is far more accurate than yours.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
akm91
AG
Manhattan said:

akm91 said:

Manhattan said:

Because 10 year olds now have to travel to a different state to get an abortion, it already happened in Ohio.
Wasn't that story debunked?

It was confirmed and the perp is probably going to prison for the rest of his life.
Can you link a source to this?
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Manhattan said:

akm91 said:

Manhattan said:

Wasn't that story debunked?

It was confirmed and the perp is probably going to prison for the rest of his life.
It was confirmed that if an 8-10 year old gets pregnant they can't save the life of the 8-10 year old in Ohio? This is a hard fact? if so, that is clearly absurd, and I bet that is a wordsmithing thing and not the actual intent of any law.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Manhattan
You shouldn't have to consult a lawyer to protect the wellbeing of a 10 year old rape victim.
IslanderAg04
Going to answer my question, or just tuck your tail as usual?
ttu_85
Manhattan said:

You shouldn't have to consult a lawyer to protect the wellbeing of a 10 year old rape victim.
Oh bull crap. We all know Dems only play politics. They could care less about that kid or anyone else.
Manhattan
IslanderAg04 said:

Start a thread instead of trying to derail this one.
Manhattan
ttu_85 said:

Manhattan said:

Oh bull crap. We all know Dems only play politics. They could care less about that kid or anyone else.

They care quite a bit which is why they made this ad, so yes, they could care less about the health of rape victims, but they aren't Republicans, so they care.
IslanderAg04
Manhattan said:

IslanderAg04 said:

Start a thread instead of trying to derail this one.

So *****ing out as usual. About as smart as your support for illegal immigrants so you can capitalize on cheap labor.

I ask again, why, when approached on a bipartisan exemption for rapes, do liberals still support abortions? If you think that's a derail then delete your damn account.
Ag87H2O
AG
Hammerly High Dive Crips said:

Manhattan said:

When people have to focus on the one in a million cases, you know they are clinging desperately to a BSC stance. Pretty sure in most states that would fall under "life of the mother". A ten year old giving birth is not supposed to happen and a very clear threat to her life.
Dems always try to shift the focus to the exception, not the rule in the vast, vast majority of these cases. Just like every other issue - they deceive and obfuscate to try and get their way, or throw a juvenile fit when they don't.

It is both pathetic and pitiful.
Manhattan
Republicans could have done that in any state where they have banned abortion. They chose to punish 10 year old girls, and Abbott's case, lie about eliminating rape.

And to address your detail, I have a thread on arresting those that hire illegal immigrants, until the law is changed, that is the solution.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
MAROON said:

CoppellAg93 said:

Why are they called "Mothers Against Greg Abbott" if they are arguing for not becoming mothers ???

Yep, my wife says no mother in her right mind would kill her baby. Maybe they just want to kill poor and minority babies?

There is cool couple who live a few streets over from us with kids about our age. I've only had casual interactions while walking the neighborhood with our families but thought they were the kind of people I'd like invite over to grill. They always have some of the best Christmas lights displays, interesting kid toys, obstacle course, etc. I just noticed they added a Mothers Against Greg Abbott sign to their front yard. I guess you just never know how severely some people suffer from extreme cognitive dissonance.
IslanderAg04
Manhattan said:

Republicans could have done that in any state where they have banned abortion. They chose to punish 10 year old girls, and Abbott's case, lie about eliminating rape.

And to address your detail, I have a thread on arresting those that hire illegal immigrants, until the law is changed, that is the solution.

You're behind the curve dude. This has been tried numerous times under Obama, and yet got turned down. It's literally one of the pushes that led to the repeal of row v wade.

Plus your state supports wide open baby killing. So you're in the clear if you knock up your sancha.
Ragoo
AG
10 is very early for a girl to be child bearing. But I'm not a biologist.
TRADUCTOR
ProgN said:

Manhattan said:

Said 10 yr old was impregnated by an illegal alien. If your party actually did their f'ing job, he probably wouldn't have been here to rape her.

Exactly.

Pulitzer article. Not the original...sanitized without footnotes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2002/06/30/in-mexico-an-unpunished-crime/3a772e5e-5b4e-4425-a6d6-710a47ff7f34/
Manhattan
IslanderAg04 said:

Manhattan said:

You're behind the curve dude. This has been tried numerous times under Obama, and yet got turned down. It's literally one of the pushes that led to the repeal of row v wade.

Plus your state supports wide open baby killing. So you're in the clear if you knock up your sancha.

If you don't know the difference between an unviable fetus and a baby you might need to go to science class with KBJ.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Mommy Dearest against Greg Abbott

No Wire Hangars
IslanderAg04
Manhattan said:

IslanderAg04 said:

Manhattan said:

If you don't know the difference between an unviable fetus and a baby you might need to go to science class with KBJ.

And if you dont understand an action of stopping life, you have no soul.
dermdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

So does an abortion punish the baby?

Is the ten y/o still alive?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Oscar Diggs
AG
Republicans should answer with an ad where this ads ends, have the girl look up and say "I choose life" and then flash ahead to 30 years from now and have a Mom dressing her young daughter telling her she is about to meet the grandma who bravely let her have her life and to the daughter "your life". She opens the door and grandma is smiling/crying meeting her granddaughter.
ProgN
IslanderAg04 said:

Manhattan said:

IslanderAg04 said:

Manhattan said:

And if you dont understand an action of stopping life, you have no soul.
"They" can't spell 'economics' and you assume they passed biology?
Manhattan
That question is irrelevant, you shouldn't punish a 10 year old rape victim, regardless of you think the fetus is a baby or not.
dmart90
AG
That's not what that ad conveys to me at all. And I am not pro-abortion by any stretch.
ProgN
Oscar Diggs said:

Republicans should answer with an ad where this ads ends, have the girl look up and say "I choose life" and then flash ahead to 30 years from now and have a Mom dressing her young daughter telling her she is about to meet the grandma who bravely let her have her life and to the daughter "your life". She opens the door and grandma is smiling/crying meeting her granddaughter.
Damn! I like how you think my friend. That would be a powerful counter ad.
dermdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

IslanderAg04 said:

Manhattan said:

Okay, so tell me when a baby becomes a person. With rights.

What is the difference between a 90 day old baby and a 91 day old baby?

And since you brought up science class, educate me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Manhattan
Or the kid dies during child birth, or her reproductive system is so ****ed up she never gets to have kids.

You are talking about forcing a 10 year old to give birth.
Manhattan
Viability- if science gets to where you can take out a zygote and take it to term in a machine then okay ban abortion and do that.
dermdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

Or the kid dies during child birth, or her reproductive system is so ****ed up she never gets to have kids.

You are talking about forcing a 10 year old to give birth.
What percentage of abortions are what you are talking about?

PS I know the answer.
dermdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

Viability- if science gets to where you can take out a zygote and take it to term in a machine then okay ban abortion and do that.
So right now twenty weeks?
dmart90
AG
Martin Cash said:

IslanderAg04 said:

So what if legislation was made and agreed upon to exclude rapes, incest, health of the mother, and health of the baby. This has been brought up numerous times, and yet your party still shoots it down. With liberals it's all or nothing. Almost like yall enjoy the thought of dead babies, and fronting the bill to the tax payers.
I'll ask this question for the millionth time. It's never been answered.

Why should incest be an exception?
Really?!?

I don't have the statistics; but I have to assume that in most of those cases it is BOTH rape and incest (dad, uncle, etc) - it's not two cousins f*****g like rabbits out in the barn.
dermdoc
AG
It is amazing to me how libs are all about protecting the rights of the most vulnerable until it comes to babies.
Manhattan
Yes, basically was law earlier this year.
dermdoc
AG
Manhattan said:

Yes, basically was law earlier this year.
Is that the law in blue states? No abortions after 20 weeks?

And you support the blue states, correct?

And if so then you support killing viable babies, correct?
e=mc2
AG
Manhattan said:

Lol
Manhattan
I don't support everything democrats do… abortion shouldn't be used in place of birth control.

But it should probably remain legal because we have seen what happens when it's not, abortions still happen and women suffer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.