What 5 years of testosterone therapy does to a teenage girl from age 16

6,797 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by bmks270
BAP Enthusiast
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Absolutely informed consent of course. We know from the Vanderbilt thing that it's clearly a combination of millions of dollars and pushing a subversive message.

doubledog
Another Tomboy that never was given a chance to bloom into a beautiful women.
HarryJ33tamu
How about not messing with God's creation? God made you just how he wanted to. There is absolutely no reason to mutilate that.
Ag87H2O
AG
Doctors that support and promote this should have their medical licenses yanked. What a tragedy. Allowing young kids to do this is pure evil.
Robert L. Peters
Lol! I don't care!

I would imagine most people that want to transition believe they are going to transition to being a more attractive version of themselves. They don't realize, if you're a fat ugly dude, you're gonna be a fat and uglier chick.

People with mental health issues always think that change is going to change them. I think that's why you see so many tattoos and hair colors on mentally ill people.
TheEternalPessimist
My heart breaks for this woman.

I am disgusted beyond words and ashamed that this butchering of the image of God is allowed in America.

--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
TheEternalPessimist
Ag87H2O said:

Doctors that support and promote this should have their medical licenses yanked. What a tragedy. Allowing young kids to do this is pure evil.
It should go beyond that - prison and lashes come to mind.
--

MouthBQ98
AG
Most teens who are doing this are merely struggling with normal puberty issues on top of social integration and acceptance struggles and are searching for an easy solution.

The left and it's social media/virtue signaling machine gives them an entire culture that takes misfits or confused persons and gives them attention and gives their struggles for personal identity a special elevated social status IF they choose the proscribed course of entering the identity politics maelstrom as an "oppressed" identity group and take positive actions like acting the role out of pressing peers to do so.

It's really insane. Social media has taken a normal typical rite of passage into adulthood and publicly radically distorted it into many things it really isn't over the desire to virtue signal morally superior acceptance and third party advocacy.

What are usually simply normal distributions of masculinity and femininity in temperament across both sexes is now distorted into a repressed desire to radically alter behavior and appearance in imitation of perceived stereotypes and now in increasingly irreversible fashion. And this is cheerleadered by a sanctimonious self absorbed horde with no personal stake.

And in all this, people with true gender dysphoria are lost and their problems are buried in a social attention seeking and impulsive self gratification movement.
DallasAg 94
Hammerly High Dive Crips
My controversial take: White liberals willingly and defiantly taking themselves and their offspring out of the gene pool does not make me sad. I really only am disturbed when I see small children being exposed to the trans/drag/gay filth by their parents, but even then, I end up reminding myself of the silver lining and the "long game".

[Quoted text removed for ease of reading - Texags Staff]
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Ag87H2O said:

Doctors that support and promote this should have their medical licenses limbs yanked apart by horses in the public square. What a tragedy. Allowing young kids to do this is pure evil.
FIFY
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Sea Speed
AG
The web that these people spin catches more than just children if leftists so it is impossible to write them all off.
Decay
AG

It's quite the thing, to argue on behalf of the dignity of human life even against liberals' own wishes to harm themselves. I struggle with letting them just go their merry way. But of course the grooming and recruitment cannot be abided.

[Quoted text removed - Texags Staff]
Rapier108
The Green Dragon said:

Lol! I don't care!

I would imagine most people that want to transition believe they are going to transition to being a more attractive version of themselves. They don't realize, if you're a fat ugly dude, you're gonna be a fat and uglier chick.

People with mental health issues always think that change is going to change them. I think that's why you see so many tattoos and hair colors on mentally ill people.
You should care. A child had her life destroyed, likely by teachers, counselors, and doctors who convinced her she was a boy. Lots of children feel weird and awkward at some point; it is perfectly normal and virtually all of them grow out of it. However, now as soon as a kid feels odd, the some groomer will decide to target the kid for some twisted purpose and this poor girl is the result.

Children should never, ever go through this. If they do it as an adult, then it is 100% on them and deserve no sympathy for their bad decision.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
oldcrow91
AG
Hammerly High Dive Crips said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

Absolutely informed consent of course. We know from the Vanderbilt thing that it's clearly a combination of millions of dollars and pushing a subversive message.

My controversial take: White liberals willingly and defiantly taking themselves and their offspring out of the gene pool does not make me sad. I really only am disturbed when I see small children being exposed to the trans/drag/gay filth by their parents, but even then, I end up reminding myself of the silver lining and the "long game".

I agree to some extent but just like the killing of liberal baby's, I can't support the mutilation of liberal's children via surgery or hormones. It should be stopped until at least 18 and preferably 21 when the brain is more fully developed.
fixer
So much progress happening.
samurai_science
https://headlinehealth.com/fda-quietly-adds-warning-of-serious-side-effects-to-puberty-blockers/

FDA Quietly Adds Warning Of Serious Side Effects To Puberty Blockers
Ellis Wyatt
It's a godless people doing the bidding of Satan. Morality matters.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
samurai_science said:

https://headlinehealth.com/fda-quietly-adds-warning-of-serious-side-effects-to-puberty-blockers/

FDA Quietly Adds Warning Of Serious Side Effects To Puberty Blockers
I love how rare cases of headaches and blurred vision or vision loss is why they are banning....and not the fact that they are IRREVERSIBLY F-ING YOUNG PEOPLE UP FOR LIFE.

With each passing day, I lose more and more faith in the medical industry.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
pdc093
doubledog said:

Crying. Literally.
I'm thinking about my development between 14-21....Those were the years you begin to get a glimpse of becoming a woman from a girl riding motorcycles and not even THINKING about makeup, or girlie clothes. Then morphing into that 'beautiful young woman', and all the wonderful emotions, awareness, and experiences that come with it.
She'll NEVER experience that. You get ONE life. To deny your child the ability to grow INTO that life, and make these permanent decisions BEFORE adulthood is cruel and so shortsighted.
PascalsWager
AG
doubledog said:

Traditionalism expects everyone to fall into line and normalize. This is part of the problem.

There is room for tomboys and even little girls to grow into masculine presenting (is butch offensive?) adult women. Be it straight or lesbian.

There should also be room for little boys playing with dolls and skirts to be feminine presenting adult men. Gay or straight.

We all bare responsibly. As odd kids and outliers shift their lives exceedingly onto the internet, our mockery and cynicism doesn't exist in a vacuum.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
nai06
AG
This account raises some serious red flags in terms of authenticity.

-The first tweet from that account is this which seems to indicate transitioning was the right decision for them:

-When you look at the list of who this person follows, it's almost entirely alt right, far right, and people who are in the process of detransitioning. A lot of the accounts are of people who are against the LGBTQ Community and Trans people.

-The account was also created about a week ago.
TXAGFAN
AG
nai06 said:

-The first tweet from that account is this which seems to indicate transitioning was the right decision for them:

-When you look at the list of who this person follows, it's almost entirely alt right, far right, and people who are in the process of detransitioning. A lot of the accounts are of people who are against the LGBTQ Community and Trans people.

My thoughts too though I don't have a big point of view on subject, just hate how easily manipulated people are here to believe everything because it's on internet. Embarrassing for them. This person has no other social media presence in the other typical forums like IG or tiktok (why would they, not as many of their target audience there).

For those of you who are against medical procedures of any kind before 18 (understandable) - do you recognize this person, if real, continued for 3+ years? Are you ok with that or still think it should be illegal, even if that is the medical advice for this situation?
torrid
AG
I think KC would have been much happier going through life as a lesbian than as a man-boy.
Iowaggie
AG
TheEternalPessimist
TXAGFAN said:

TexAgFan Said - "I don't have a big point of view on subject"
Right.... you don't have a point of view on the subject because you know, intrinsically, that this is indefensible and evil. But you don't want to really call it evil because the logical fallacies of your own positions in defense of the practice of homosexuality, which is also not normative nor moral, would be exposed.

--

BAP Enthusiast
nai06 said:

I've seen literally thousands of posts and videos exactly like this. This is what happens to people on hormone therapy that starts when they are teenagers.
TXAGFAN
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

TXAGFAN said:

TexAgFan Said - "I don't have a big point of view on subject"
Right.... you don't have a point of view on the subject because you know, intrinsically, that this is indefensible and evil. But you don't want to really call it evil because the logical fallacies of your own positions in defense of the practice of homosexuality, which is also not normative nor moral, would be exposed.

Yawn. I just want to go on record I didn't post in 3rd person, TheEternalPessimist just doesn't know how to quote reply.
Rapier108
And here comes the defense/deflection/derail.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Hoyt Ag
AG
Hammerly High Dive Crips said:

Ag87H2O said:

Doctors that support and promote this should have their medical licenses limbs yanked apart by horses in the public square. What a tragedy. Allowing young kids to do this is pure evil.
FIFY

Same could be said about medical professionals and the covid vaccine
TXAGFAN
AG
Rapier108 said:

And here comes the defense/deflection/derail.
Yes, by TheEternalPessimist.
annie88
AG
doubledog said:

From a physician standpoint, and I hope some doctors on your way in, had she waited to do this say in her 20s when she had mostly matured fully, would it be possible for her to transition back without the testosterone? Or does that permanently alter you regardless of age.

I know it made it worse because she was only a teenager. But I'm just curious to how reversible it is for a mature adult who has gone through puberty.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG

I would think for the boys it would even be worse. If they start doing this right before the age of 10 or in their teens, I'm assuming it would stunt the growth of their ***** and testicles and they would never be able to get that back. Not to mention the still-developing young girls. Now people can always get fake boobs but The boys are screwed.

I'm really not trying to be funny, but just thinking about these young boys need lighting themselves with her parents consent is just overwhelming. These are things they could never get back. And I don't think they understand that. Many of them are convinced they want to be a girl for life but a lot of them change their minds. And even those that donor pretty screwed up.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
ravingfans
AG
PascalsWager said:

doubledog said:

Traditionalism expects everyone to fall into line and normalize. This is part of the problem.

There is room for tomboys and even little girls to grow into masculine presenting (is butch offensive?) adult women. Be it straight or lesbian.

There should also be room for little boys playing with dolls and skirts to be feminine presenting adult men. Gay or straight.

We all bare responsibly. As odd kids and outliers shift their lives exceedingly onto the internet, our mockery and cynicism doesn't exist in a vacuum.
nah, I don't bear any responsibility for moronic evil satanic mutilation of children, either mentally, spiritually, or physically!

I listen to children and adults, mostly men but some women on issues they feel and direct them to the only source of healing in the universe. if they choose a different path, that is on them.

I also model what a healthy heterosexual relationship looks like where both partners are fully committed to each other and put the other first. If they somehow get their wires crossed and say to themselves that they want that but with a homo partner, that is on them and the environment that perverted their thoughts.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.