What 5 years of testosterone therapy does to a teenage girl from age 16

6,789 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by bmks270
ravingfans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TXAGFAN said:

nai06 said:

This account raises some serious red flags in terms of authenticity.

-The first tweet from that account is this which seems to indicate transitioning was the right decision for them:

-When you look at the list of who this person follows, it's almost entirely alt right, far right, and people who are in the process of detransitioning. A lot of the accounts are of people who are against the LGBTQ Community and Trans people.

-The account was also created about a week ago.
My thoughts too though I don't have a big point of view on subject, just hate how easily manipulated people are here to believe everything because it's on internet. Embarrassing for them. This person has no other social media presence in the other typical forums like IG or tiktok (why would they, not as many of their target audience there).

For those of you who are against medical procedures of any kind before 18 (understandable) - do you recognize this person, if real, continued for 3+ years? Are you ok with that or still think it should be illegal, even if that is the medical advice for this situation?
"medical advice"? from which witch doctor is this "medical advice" coming from? Once the person is caught in this path of transitioning is the fix to your broken life it is only too easy to see the person continuing down this wicked path.

Work through your problems, don't take the easy way out.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
TXAGFAN said:

nai06 said:

This account raises some serious red flags in terms of authenticity.

-The first tweet from that account is this which seems to indicate transitioning was the right decision for them:

-When you look at the list of who this person follows, it's almost entirely alt right, far right, and people who are in the process of detransitioning. A lot of the accounts are of people who are against the LGBTQ Community and Trans people.

-The account was also created about a week ago.
My thoughts too though I don't have a big point of view on subject, just hate how easily manipulated people are here to believe everything because it's on internet. Embarrassing for them. This person has no other social media presence in the other typical forums like IG or tiktok (why would they, not as many of their target audience there).

For those of you who are against medical procedures of any kind before 18 (understandable) - do you recognize this person, if real, continued for 3+ years? Are you ok with that or still think it should be illegal, even if that is the medical advice for this situation?

Oh...so puberty blockers and testosterone therapy are actually a good thing. So says TXAGFAN. Let it be heard. Let it be known.
TXAGFAN
AG
Oh is that what I said? Compelling post.
Romello
So those drugs make you a middle-aged ugly dude.
Good to know. Probably yells at the kids playing in his yard.
Clown_World
At some point we have to start questioning the "medical advice" of people who have large financial interests at stake. If COVID taught us nothing else, at least we should learn that.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
S/He kinda sounds like Ben Shapiro
Guardian Angel
AG
FrioAg 00
AG
PascalsWager said:

doubledog said:

Another Tomboy that never was given a chance to bloom into a beautiful women.
Traditionalism expects everyone to fall into line and normalize. This is part of the problem.

There is room for tomboys and even little girls to grow into masculine presenting (is butch offensive?) adult women. Be it straight or lesbian.

There should also be room for little boys playing with dolls and skirts to be feminine presenting adult men. Gay or straight.

We all bare responsibly. As odd kids and outliers shift their lives exceedingly onto the internet, our mockery and cynicism doesn't exist in a vacuum.

I actually partially agree with you, and I'm fairly staunchly conservative.

While I don't believe in "born that way" in terms of sexually defining identities. I believe a big part of what motivates impressionable people (mostly young) to choose homosexual identifications is they feel like they don't "fall in line" with the norms and expectations of gender roles. Masculine females and feminine males are told from early on how they don't fit, they aren't normal, etc. They are often isolated or rejected with very few people running interference to stop it.

I believe as society we absolutely cause a lot of problems by being so narrow and inflexible in the way we accept all people. We drive them to asking why they don't fit the standard mold.

Signel
AG
All these lost kids that end up taking the bait like it is going to solve their problems. Honestly, they would likely have the pain and difficulty on the other side (gender at birth) but at least they woudn't have to try and revert. So many of them just throw in the towel.

A temporary bandaid to their real problems. Converting to another gender will further reduce your chances of having a healthy stable adult relationship (statistically) and the odds of reproducing and not facing problems has to be off the charts bad. Does that sound like a solution to their problems?

I just can't see much upside.
bmks270
AG
Life as a man…

Expectation:

Reality:

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.