NSIAP: Cal-Berkeley Students Establish "Jewish Free" Zones

4,563 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by JonSnow
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pretty much. Islam is a useful tool as 'they' largely agree in their hatred of the west/Christianity/jews/individual freedom etc. "Jews" are similar, in that they help galvanize hatred around a common foe, who is conveniently unable/willing to fight back against the idiocy most of the time.

Case in point; this is a response to…what? Too much Zionism/speech in support of Israel daily/on campus at UC Berkeley? WTF? Sentient adults had this thought?

"Know what we need, bob? Zionism-free spaces here. Way too many pesky jews walking around talking about love of Israel."

Mmmhhhmmm. Ok, sure. Reminds me of the great recruiting/rally line from the Charlottesville fraud; "Jews, will not, replace us." Yeah, that's what that cabal of jews are waiting to breed/do.
TexasAggiesWin
S
But it's the Ultra Maga's that are a threat to Democracy according to President Poopy
Houstonag
AG
Perhaps my Jewish friends will finally get the message that democrats and liberals are not their friends.
JDUB08AG
AG
Is it just me, or did the dean seem to not really be that angry? He even has to condition his support for Israel…as a Jew. He should be raising hell for this, but he won't, because he is a lefty.

The left are all pathetic.
YouBet
AG
And the dumbass Jews will keep voting Democrat.
Owlagdad
Houstonag said:

Perhaps my Jewish friends will finally get the message that democrats and liberals are not their friends.
Never happen. They are liberals first, Jews second. Plus if you look under the belly, there is plenty democrat money flowing to American Jewish companies.
Daddy
AG
Somewhere a large collection of Jewish liberal lawyers voted for this.

The Return of the Fightin' Texas Aggies
APHIS AG
hunter2012 said:

and they accuse the right of being fascist... wow.
Now maybe Jews will finally learn that liberals and Democrats are not their friend for they vote Democrat for some reason.
Aggie4Life02
AG
No Jews but groomers are just fine.
FrioAg 00
AG
All this and Jews will still vote 65/35 in favor of liberal fascists in the upcoming elections.

Just as insane as Asians who also vote overwhelmingly for the party that hates them
Old Sarge
AG
Where have I heard Juden Verboten before?

The Nazi's were Leftists. Makes sense.
Green is the new RED.
YouBet
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

All this and Jews will still vote 65/35 in favor of liberal fascists in the upcoming elections.

Just as insane as Asians who also vote overwhelmingly for the party that hates them
For people who are considered smarter than other demographics, these two groups of people are morons, politically.
FrioAg 00
AG
It's embarrassing.

Well-to-do white liberals absolutely control that party, and they represent about 30% of the total population. However, they manipulate the hell out of several monitories - who apparently never reconcile the promises and the actions. Or they're just gullible and believe it when the liberal media tells them it's always the other guy's fault.
JonSnow
Disgusting.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.