Texas A&M hosts abortion workshop?

5,106 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by taxpreparer
Jim Hogg is angry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://calendar.tamu.edu/medicine/event/277245-self-managed-abortion-workshop-with-medical

A workshop to teach students and employees how to murder children with illegal drugs? Dear God, the depravity.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
This lady is absolutely demonic. I pray for her soul.

https://twitter.com/reprohealthdoc
C@LAg
I'm the medical director of sexual and reproductive health care center in Brooklyn. I'm also a per diem abortion provider in the New York region.

P.H. Dexippus
AG
That's f___ing sick. And it's associated with our medical school. First do no harm?
Kvetch
AG
I'll return my degree for a full refund now.
TexAgs91
AG
Baptist Lives Matter said:

https://calendar.tamu.edu/medicine/event/277245-self-managed-abortion-workshop-with-medical

A workshop to teach students and employees how to murder children with illegal drugs? Dear God, the depravity.
What did you expect? A&M is a lib school
Brutal Puffin
AG
Not another dime.
mjschiller
AG
Satan has a minion in our medical school.
Marvin J. Schiller
BboroAg
AG
Complete and utter bull****
BadMoonRisin
AG
Quote:

Between covid, continued restrictions & white supremacy, three things I completely made up and hope no one asks me for evidence to support my claims -- this work is EXHAUSTING.

I agree with her. It is EXHAUSTING.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
I love that linked PDF has a "Miscarriage and Abortion Hotline"....those are 2 different things, you f*****g moron.
BaileyAg
AG
Beaux12 said:

Not another dime.

This
BaileyAg
AG
My financial contributions to A&M stopped years ago when this kind of thing began.
I know everyone points to other places doing the same thing or Ags who say we are still conservative and everyone else is worse, but my 13 year old can go anywhere he wants (except for tu or Baylor) and i'm ok.
My money aint going to fund this crap
tk111
AG
midwives and doulas? What the f**ing f*** is she talking about? Midwives are an obvious stretch but what in the wild f*** is a doula going to do in regards to abortion services? Give the woman a massage while they vacuum out her insides?
IndividualFreedom
Ya'll (forgive my racist term) remember that recent topic where the stadium was filled with God Worshiping individuals on a Tuesday? That same group should not only pray for this POS democrat, but demand that it not be allowed on campus. This same group of individuals should show up to it's event and make some news.
Bronco6G
I got news for you, wherever he decides to go, you're money will be funding this crap
Cen-Tex
AG
Katherine Banks, John Sharp….what say you?
Tramp96
The fact that she is a black abortion provider, who celebrates abortions and those who help facilitate them, and at the same time mentions "white supremacy", is the ultimate ironic cognitive dissonance.
BQ78
AG
Quote:

white supremacy
You know she's right that Margret Sanger and her Planned Parenthood were white supremacists. Oh wait, she is working for the side killing brown babies.
MAROON
AG
Agree it's terrible, but Texas A&M is not hosting it. It's a student group which the school has little control over. But it raises a lot of questions. How can a student group host on a topic that is illegal - looks like its on Zoom so no campus facility being used, other than the website (and IMO it should be taken off the website). What's next? - the best way to manufacture fentanyl. How to kill your neighbor and get away with it?

What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
frenchtoast
Kvetch said:

I'm curious how much money that would be in today's dollars.
Buck Turgidson
Beaux12 said:

Not another dime.
This is not working. We need to get actively involved in changing the leadership of the school. Sharp has to go. I don't understand why there is not a bigger push to get his corrosive ass out.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
frenchtoast said:

Kvetch said:

I'm curious how much money that would be in today's dollars.
About one of these...
missyaggie
AG
https://texasscorecard.com/commentary/texas-am-turns-blind-eye-to-illegal-abortion-advocacy/
annie88
AG
Disgusting. And I see she's also pushing the old white supremacy bull*****
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

Beaux12 said:

Not another dime.
This is not working. We need to get actively involved in changing the leadership of the school. Sharp has to go. I don't understand why there is not a bigger push to get his corrosive ass out.

I've been saying this for years. Sharp is horrible and has been for a long time.
annie88
AG
MAROON said:

Agree it's terrible, but Texas A&M is not hosting it. It's a student group which the school has little control over. But it raises a lot of questions. How can a student group host on a topic that is illegal - looks like its on Zoom so no campus facility being used, other than the website (and IMO it should be taken off the website). What's next? - the best way to manufacture fentanyl. How to kill your neighbor and get away with it?

Well this does make it a little better than it wasn't sponsored by A&M but it should never been allowed submission to the calendar.

When I was there different departments, student organization, could add their own events to the calendar, I used to submit them myself, but there was still someone overseeing them. This is one of them they probably should've delete it off. It's possible it was just missed or someone had an agenda but this is not okay.

This isn't medical this is political. And the fact that that woman is pushing her white supremacy angle is ridiculous. Had she been pushing a black supremacy angle they would've never allowed it.

The white supremacy thing has just been pathetic from the left. True white supremacy is so rare.
annie88
AG
BaileyAg said:

My financial contributions to A&M stopped years ago when this kind of thing began.
I know everyone points to other places doing the same thing or Ags who say we are still conservative and everyone else is worse, but my 13 year old can go anywhere he wants (except for tu or Baylor) and i'm ok.

Just out of curiosity why do you keep Ag in your name then if you're not even going to let your child go to A&M? Or did I misunderstand that?

I'm really not trying to start a fight, but you post on here you still call yourself an Aggie. Are you OK with the school in general or are you just not giving donations anymore?
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

How can a student group host on a topic that is illegal
This is the question aTm should be worried about. It is a student group affiliated with the school. They are discussing criminal activity and the school is obviously aware of it. Should this meeting happen, the school would be obligated to remove ties with the group or be held responsible for the promotion of illegal activities.
cevans_40
AG
C@LAg said:

I'm the medical director of sexual and reproductive health care center in Brooklyn. I'm also a per diem abortion provider in the New York region.

WTF does white supremacy have anything to do with abortion?

These people are seriously deranged.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
annie88 said:

BaileyAg said:

Just out of curiosity why do you keep Ag in your name then if you're not even going to let your child go to A&M? Or did I misunderstand that?

I'm really not trying to start a fight, but you post on here you still call yourself an Aggie. Are you OK with the school in general or are you just not giving donations anymore?

I didn't leave A&M. A&M left me.
DTP02
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

Beaux12 said:

Not another dime.

This event had no support from anyone in the administration.
GeorgiAg
AG
Quote:

This event is presented by a School of Medicine student organization
Freedom of speech, except when you don't like the speech. Ok, Comrades.
B-1 83
AG
Nothing says women's "health" like an abortion……..
powerbelly
AG
cevans_40 said:

C@LAg said:

WTF does white supremacy have anything to do with abortion?

These people are seriously deranged.
The founder of planned parenthood was a proponent of eugenics and blacks have been disproportionately impacted by abortion.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.