Texas A&M hosts abortion workshop?

5,100 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by taxpreparer
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
powerbelly said:

cevans_40 said:

C@LAg said:

I'm the medical director of sexual and reproductive health care center in Brooklyn. I'm also a per diem abortion provider in the New York region.

WTF does white supremacy have anything to do with abortion?

These people are seriously deranged.
The founder of planned parenthood was a proponent of eugenics and blacks have been disproportionately impacted by abortion.
except this woman is obviously a HUGE Sanger advocate since she is all in on doing abortions, however and whenever she can.
regardless of race.
DTP02
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Quote:

This event is presented by a School of Medicine student organization
Freedom of speech, except when you don't like the speech. Ok, Comrades.

There have always been some restrictions on speech which advocates and facilitates breaking the law. It's not clear that this speech was legal or illegal, so you'd have to get into exactly what was said.
annie88
AG
DTP02 said:

Buck Turgidson said:

Beaux12 said:

Not another dime.
This is not working. We need to get actively involved in changing the leadership of the school. Sharp has to go. I don't understand why there is not a bigger push to get his corrosive ass out.

This event had no support from anyone in the administration.

Not really true. It was allowed to be on the University's calendar. It was submitted and allowed to stand which means A&M by default is claiming responsibility for it, considering it an event at or by the University.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG

"White supremacy" is the new "racist". They still push the racism word but it's not getting the traction it used to so now everything is about white supremacy. Everything is about colonization, which is a total joke as well because every race from every country has colonized other countries and races. But of course the simple-minded lives think it's just white people that did this.

True white supremacists are very rare. In my 56 years I've never met one. Now there are a lot of racist people out there but it's not just white racists against blacks it's all colors.
Shoefly!
AG
annie88 said:

Buck Turgidson said:

Beaux12 said:

Not another dime.
This is not working. We need to get actively involved in changing the leadership of the school. Sharp has to go. I don't understand why there is not a bigger push to get his corrosive ass out.

I've been saying this for years. Sharp is horrible and has been for a long time.

He's a grifter!
annie88
AG
Shoefly! said:

annie88 said:

Buck Turgidson said:

Beaux12 said:

Not another dime.

I've been saying this for years. Sharp is horrible and has been for a long time.

He's a grifter!
I went to many events when working at A&M and some sports events where he spoke. There were several times you could tell he was basically wasted. Or if he wasn't drinking his meds were off or something. Always had that arrogant frat boy attitude. (and yes, I know he was in the Corps)

Was also in a few meetings with him. Just never impressed me with his comments or opinions. I don't think he's the devil incarnate, just never impressed me.
Theblondewonder
AG
Always wanted to ask a pro choicer - "If abortion isn't murder, what is it?" "Healthcare" and "destruction of property" are not acceptable answers. I'm all ears, libs.
Space-Tech
Y'all forgot about Texas Senate Bill 18, didn't you?

https://legiscan.com/TX/text/SB18/2019
PERSON - WOMAN - MAN - CAMERA - TV
Eliminatus
AG
Space-Tech said:

And so did you until you saw it on TAMU Reddit and came running over here to repeat it, face all screwed up and tiny fists all clenched.
MouthBQ98
AG
Yes, the left likes to use generally applied smear terms against groups or individuals they don't like or perceive as political opposition so they just apply labels that then allow them to hate and harm their opposition while feeling justified and virtuous in doing it. It's about selfish power seeking and imposing will and policy. They don't believe what they say so much as they know it is necessary to say it as pretense for the hatred and acts of harm that follow. The use of the systemic claim allows the to rationalize broad and poorly defined bigotries across entire categories without having to present specific evidence in specific cases.
oldyeller
AG
Theblondewonder said:

Always wanted to ask a pro choicer - "If abortion isn't murder, what is it?" "Healthcare" and "destruction of property" are not acceptable answers. I'm all ears, libs.
I'd imagine the issue they would find is that not all taking of life is unjustified, such as taking the life of another in self-defense. Therefore, while some would agree it is the taking of life, though many wouldn't even grant that, some who are honest about that point will still hold that it is justified in a wide majority of cases, and hence a wrong, but not a wrong that rises to the level of"murder."
Jarrin' Jay
AG
cevans_40 said:

C@LAg said:

I'm the medical director of sexual and reproductive health care center in Brooklyn. I'm also a per diem abortion provider in the New York region.

Given the skewed demographics of those that have an abortion, white supremacists would/should be 1000% pro-abortion.

The problem with her theory is.... there are very few true white supremacists.
Theblondewonder
AG
https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html#:~:text=Life%20Begins%20at%20Fertilization%20with,together%20they%20form%20a%20zygote.%22

15 textbook examples proving life begins at fertilization.
AgNav93
AG
Tramp96 said:

The fact that she is a black abortion provider, who celebrates abortions and those who help facilitate them, and at the same time mentions "white supremacy", is the ultimate ironic cognitive dissonance.
You can't fix stupid. She's doing Margaret Sanger's work. An OG white supremacist.
TRADUCTOR
You are not suppose to see the bottom white of women's eyes. If you do, you are dealing with crazy.

We are dealing with crazy here.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Eliminatus said:

Space-Tech said:

And so did you until you saw it on TAMU Reddit and came running over here to repeat it, face all screwed up and tiny fists all clenched.

He mad!
P.H. Dexippus
AG
AgNav93 said:

Tramp96 said:

The fact that she is a black abortion provider, who celebrates abortions and those who help facilitate them, and at the same time mentions "white supremacy", is the ultimate ironic cognitive dissonance.
You can't fix stupid. She's doing Margaret Sanger's work. An OG white supremacist.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

This event had no support from anyone in the administration.
But the group is associated with the school as an approved group. The school knows about the criminal activity prior to the event happening. They are complicit to the criminal activity. So if someone was at this event and it can be found that it persuaded them to kill their baby in Texas, that would be against the law and all involved should be guilty at some degree of murder.
deddog
AG
Democrats killing black people. Ho hum. What else is new?
taxpreparer
AG
deddog said:

Democrats killing black people. Ho hum. What else is new?

Black Democrats killing black people.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.