Peppa pig has a gay couple now

7,332 Views | 104 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by fightingfarmer09
ChiefKiefton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/peppa-pig-debuts-lesbian-polar-bear-couple-popular-childrens-cartoon.amp

Protect your children at all costs.
Slicer97
AG
But I was told that the gay folks just wanted to get married, live their lives, and be left alone....
jakeaggie84
AG
That sucks. I really liked peppa pig. One of the more tolerable cartoons my daughter watches.
Teslag
AG
It's going to be interesting to see how they fit two polar bears into a Subaru
Slicer97
AG
Can polar bears even fit into Birkenstocks?
DrEvazanPhD
Teslag said:

It'll be a Uhaul.
Hungry Ojos
Once Bluey turns gay, I'm taking every tv out of the house.
AGHouston11
AG
Such Pride they have …….
ChiefKiefton
Hungry Ojos said:

Bluey has a gay man in the show from what I have heard. An uncle or something of the sort.
RebelE Infantry
AG
ChiefKiefton said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Bluey has a gay man in the show from what I have heard. An uncle or something of the sort.

I think you have heard incorrectly. My wife keeps a very close eye on what our kids watch and has seen every episode of Bluey. She certain would have noticed this.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
tysker
AG
Mrs. Rabbit will most certainly work at the cake shop
Hungry Ojos
ChiefKiefton said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty vigilant about what the kids watch and have never suspected this. Checking this out now….
Clob94
Teslag said:

Username does not check out
ChiefKiefton
Hungry Ojos said:

ChiefKiefton said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty vigilant about what the kids watch and have never suspected this. Checking this out now….

I am going off what I have heard. So take it with a grain of salt. I have never seen the show so I could be wrong.
BQ78
AG
But they got a petition with 23,000 signatures!!! How about a new petition with 2.3 million signatures.

This lessens my concerns for global warming, err climate change and the fate of the polar bears.
tysker
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

You know Bluey is a child right?
The Shank Ag
I mean as far as shoving it down throats, this one is pretty tame. That exact conversation could be had in your child's pre-school or kindergarten. Would you be taking them out of their school if you knew another child was raised by lesbians?

I vehemently disagree with sin (even though some in my denomination are trying to make it ok), but kids 100% are going to see this kind of sin even if they don't watch TV. When that exposure does happen, we will talk about why people go against God's word, how you show love both by being kind to people but helping point them away from their sin struggles, and how to be a witness. In the end we live in an imperfect world, but Christ was perfect and we will try to do everything we can to be like him.

Edit to add that last couple sentences.

Moe Jzyslak
AG
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's false. Idiots have been mad at Bluey recently because of "no representation". They're dogs.

Also Bluey kicks all kinds of ass
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
tysker said:

Mrs. Rabbit will most certainly work at the cake shop
And, "Tiddles" will refer to more than a just a Tortoise.
RebelE Infantry
AG
ScapeGOAT said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's false. Idiots have been mad at Bluey recently because of "no representation". They're dogs.

Also Bluey kicks all kinds of ass

This. It's pretty much the only show we let our kids watch outside of classic Disney movies. It's a very wholesome show where the father is presented in a good light.

Also it's definitely written by people with small kids because there is a lot of humor in there for parents too, and not the "hidden dirty jokes" kind of crass humor.
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
Martin Q. Blank
tysker said:

Hungry Ojos said:

You know Bluey is a child right?
And a dog...who walks upright...and can talk.
doubledog
Quote:

Peppa pig has a gay couple now

LIBS: We are not groomers....
The Shank Ag

Bluey always hits home in the right way
Danimal
AG
Thanks yall. This thread had made for a really efficient ignore session. It's like whack a mole. You're everywhere.

Resist the gays!
BQ78
AG
Peppa Pig introduces gay characters.

The Queen is dying.

Coincidence? I think not.

Peppa Pig is killing the queen.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
The Shank Ag said:

I mean as far as shoving it down throats, this one is pretty tame. That exact conversation could be had in your child's pre-school or kindergarten. Would you be taking them out of their school if you knew another child was raised by lesbians?

I vehemently disagree with sin (even though some in my denomination are trying to make it ok), but kids 100% are going to see this kind of sin even if they don't watch TV. When that exposure does happen, we will talk about why people go against God's word, how you show love both by being kind to people but helping point them away from their sin struggles, and how to be a witness. In the end we live in an imperfect world, but Christ was perfect and we will try to do everything we can to be like him.

My 1-year-old is in a Mother's Day out the program from 9am-2pm during the week so my wife can get work done at home.

I found out his teacher has a "Christians for Abortion" and "Texans for Beto" Sticker on her car.

He will not be enrolled at that school after this semester and we already got enrollment at a different one.

We are going to pay for Catholic Private School for all our kids (we have another on the way and want 4-5), but I will raise hell if that trash is permitted to be shown to my kids before high school.
TexAgs91
AG
Slicer97 said:

But I was told that the gay folks just wanted to get married, live their lives, and be left alone....
Who told you that?
Fight! Fight! Fight!
RebelE Infantry
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

The Shank Ag said:

My 1-year-old is in a Mother's Day out the program from 9am-2pm during the week so my wife can get work done at home.

I found out his teacher has a "Christians for Abortion" and "Texans for Beto" Sticker on her car.

He will not be enrolled at that school after this semester and we already got enrollment at a different one.

We are going to pay for Catholic Private School for all our kids (we have another on the way and want 4-5), but I will raise hell if that trash is permitted to be shown to my kids before high school.

Based
No Spin Ag
Slicer97 said:

I recall they wanted to be left alone to live their lives, but accepted and included in all aspects of society since they are just like everyone else.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I had an Aunt that wouldn't let us watch Mr. Rodgers at their house because she thought he might be a closet homosexual. My how the world has changed in half a century.
BrazosDog02
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

I recall they wanted to be left alone to live their lives, but accepted and included in all aspects of society since they are just like everyone else.

I think this is probably something people are making a bigger deal of than is necessary. If you've talked to your kids about this stuff, then this isn't a big deal. If you haven't talked to you kids, then you are failing them. They are or will be exposed to this in every day life, they will get an education about it whether folks like it or not, better it come from you than their friends or a tv show.
A is A
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

The Shank Ag said:

This is the way.

We have done the same in this house.
Slicer97
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Slicer97 said:

Who told you that?
CNN
ABattJudd
AG
ChiefKiefton said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/peppa-pig-debuts-lesbian-polar-bear-couple-popular-childrens-cartoon.amp

Protect your children at all costs.
First off, what did you expect from a show where the dad looks like a hairy scrote?
"Well, if you can’t have a great season, at least ruin somebody else’s." - Olin Buchanan
TexAgs91
AG
Slicer97 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Slicer97 said:

Who told you that?
CNN
Well there's the problem
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.