Veritas posts CNN gaslighting on Biden shower w daughter

3,728 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by titan
D-Fens
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The diary wasn't stolen. It was left behind at someone elses property. But as soon as Biden took control of DOJ, he ordered the raid on O'Keefe.

You might be asking why would the MSM be covering a story that would put Joe in a bad light (or bad shower) with his young daughter. Well, it's a huge smoke screen for the evidence of Hunter having inappropriate sexual relations with the underage daughter of his dead brother. So don't look there, look here...at the diary. When the Hunter Natalie story drops in future, the narrative will be well established that the Bidens privacy has been invaded unfairly. The MSM will demand no more right wing conspiracy theories. So predictable.

Fat Black Swan
AG
CNN: The FBI was so repulsed by Biden showering with his teenage daughter that they had to eliminate the evidence and punish the bad actors in the interest of national security.

CM's: I'm picking up what you're putting down.
titan
S

Quote:

The MSM will demand no more right wing conspiracy theories. So predictable.
The MSM are the primary criminals of the present. If possible, possibly even more than Biden.
FriscoKid
AG
Nothing is going to happen. The FBI raided a former president's house because he "had documents that a librarian wanted back".

Oh, and the group that ordered the raid was a political rival. Nothing will happen to them. They are untouchable because DC has unlimited resources.
Clob94
Wait..... hold up......

So the people with Biden's diary TOOK IT TO TRUMP to sell the dirt on the Biden's TO TRUMP, and Trump told them to kick rocks?

Well folks---- the Ukraine quid pro quo for digging up dirt on Hunter and Joe just went right up in smoke. Here's all the dirt you'll ever need to bury Joe, and Trump turned it down.

Bye bye liberal Ukraine quid pro quo narrative.
deddog
AG
I don't think there's a democrat that considers it inappropriate for an adult man to have a shower with a teenage sibling/daughter
D-Fens
deddog said:

I don't think there's a democrat that considers it inappropriate for an adult man to have a shower with a teenage sibling/daughter

Good point. Also, dems understand Natalie Biden may have been underage, but she consented. Just because the current law says minors can't consent, doesn't mean she wasn't totally dtf. The laws are out dated anyway, and don't account for marginalized Minor Attracted Persons (MAPs).

#white liberals
TRADUCTOR
81MM* shame.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Stalin had the Stasi

Hitler had the Gestapo

DNC has the FBI. Kneeling to BLM, dozens of agents to investigate a knot in a garage door as a hate crime, crickets when there is video of Hunter Biden smoking crack and banging underage kids. Making up a plot to kidnap a do-nothing-***** Governor and blaming it on "white supremecists" for the headlines.

Crickets when a member of Congress is SWATTed x2.

Most mass shooters "known to law enforcement". Weird, huh?
CyclingAg82
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Stalin had the Stasi

Hitler had the Gestapo

DNC has the FBI. Kneeling to BLM, dozens of agents to investigate a knot in a garage door as a hate crime, crickets when there is video of Hunter Biden smoking crack and banging underage kids. Making up a plot to kidnap a do-nothing-***** Governor and blaming it on "white supremecists" for the headlines.

DNC also has the media doing their bidding.
agent-maroon
AG
deddog said:

I don't think there's a democrat that considers it inappropriate for an adult man to have a shower with a teenage sibling/daughter/son
Left something out
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FJB
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Stalin had the Stasi

Hitler had the Gestapo

+
Trying to take out an SC justice…. Media "ho-hum"
Bobaloo
The Biden's are the poster child for white trash
CanyonAg77
AG
Bobaloo said:

The Biden's are the poster child for white trash
At least they don't have stripper baby mamas in Arkansas trailer parks.

Oh, wait.

Never mind.
CanyonAg77
AG
CNN says the diary was left "at the home of a friend". I thought it was left at a Rehab. Which was it?
doubledog
CanyonAg77 said:

CNN says the diary was left "at the home of a friend". I thought it was left at a Rehab. Which was it?
I thought it was stolen from a friendly rehab center (according to MSM)
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
They also failed to mention and edited out for some reason that Project Veritas were the ones who told the freaking DOJ about it in the first place. The DOJ said they didn't want it, and then the FBI raided the office a few weeks later.

I wonder why they would leave that part out?

Owlagdad
Once we give marxists total control , there will be no need for media.
I want to be fly on the wall when rich liberals finally lose their fortunes.
And hope they hear my "I told ya so".
Clown Baby
Amazing how they can flat out just 100% lie in the very first sentence by referring to it as "stolen". We don't even pretend anymore.
titan
S
Owlagdad said:

Once we give marxists total control , there will be no need for media.
I want to be fly on the wall when rich liberals finally lose their fortunes.
And hope they hear my "I told ya so".
They need to see the scene in Doctor Zhivago where the former mansion of some well-to-do is being letted out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.