COVID is OVER.

7,573 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bucketrunner
AggieCo2023
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CDC about 12 months late on this
DallasAg 94
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Old Buffalo
AG
I missed my son's birth today because of COVID protocols. This bull**** is far from over.
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Agsrback12
Biden ended the COVIDs ?
coolerguy12
AG
AggieCo2023 said:

CDC about 1226 months late on this

FIFY
jja79
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

They're 2 years behind me.

With you. I gave it the first weekend. That was enough.
AggieMD95
AG
will25u said:

And there was much rejoicing. yay.

Sensible people started doing this 18 months ago
WestAustinAg
AG
Flying Crowbar said:

Farewell F84.
until closer to the fall election.
Old Sarge
AG
Masks make it easy to spot broken people....errr...Sheeple.
"Green" is the new RED.
Heelside Tantrum
BrazosDog02
AG
You should be staying 6' away from anyone anyway. People are horrid, vile creatures. COVID times were so awesome for me. It was everything I do anyway, except people didn't give you weird looks.. It was everything I already do around what I consider to be the most disgusting species on the planet.

Party avoidance, people avoidance, it was GLORIOUS.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Gonna miss that 6 feetof space at Walmart
BigRobSA
AggieMD95 said:

will25u said:

And there was much rejoicing. yay.

Sensible people started doing this 18 months ago

Sensible people never gave a single weak **** about this , weakass virus.
johnnyblaze36
AG
It's truly unbelievable. I guess the silver lining is that they can't push fake mail in ballots this go around (although I'm sure they'll figure out some way when it's time).

aggie93
AG
There should be hell to pay for every person fired or harassed over vaccines. Can't sue the manufacturers but the companies and anyone that fired people over it should get hammered. So many lives destroyed and this proves those people were right all along.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
This guy needs to die alone in a jail cell.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
AGHouston11
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

It's truly unbelievable. I guess the silver lining is that they can't push fake mail in ballots this go around (although I'm sure they'll figure out some way when it's time).

Simplified the CDC has been complete BS

Zero credibility at this point.
johnnyblaze36
AG
aggie93 said:

This guy needs to die alone in a jail cell.

You're far too gentle.
Iowaggie
AG
COVID being over, doubt it.
Democrats are still obsessed with Trump nearly two years after the election.

The power grabbed by individuals due to COVID-19 is not going to be relinquished easily.

There will be people lining up for 5th booster and bringing their masked up toddlers for a booster who aren't going to let go of their fears either.
LegalDrugPusher
Covid was over for me before it ever started
Tom Doniphon
That dude is such a narcissistic, pompous ass.
FrioAg 00
AG
That's an impressive level of ignorance, that he thinks he symbolizes integrity and truth.

To WAY more people than not, he symbolizes lies and misinformation and personal agenda
KidDoc
AG
Good news they are finally relaxing some. Still not good for kids as a + COVID still means 10 days out of school after a day or two of sniffles. That is still too much missed school and work since the parents will have to stay home as well.

And wow you guys hate the COVID forum, pretty nutty the hate.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Illustrious Potentate
AG
Let me know when me and my child can visit your office without a mask, then you can speak about nuttiness.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
This really feels premature

I'll be donning masks again, as I'd recommend to all of you too
Tom Doniphon
Ghost of Bizbee said:

I appreciate if you would.
KidDoc
AG
Illustrious Potentate said:

Let me know when me and my child can visit your office without a mask, then you can speak about nuttiness.
You know full well that is a dumb national policy set by lawyers, not an office by office policy.i have personally railed against it as have most of the local docs.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Jock 07
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Plastic bag over your head works much better
Ywia
Illustrious Potentate
AG
KidDoc said:

You know full well that is a dumb national policy set by lawyers, not an office by office policy.i have personally railed against it as have most of the local docs.

Who enforces it on a daily basis?
KidDoc
AG

KidDoc said:

Office managers and quality nurses.
Illustrious Potentate
AG
KidDoc said:

KidDoc said:

You have no influence over them? Are these people that you hire? I have no clue as to the size of your office, or what you do specifically as a kid doc. However, nuttiness to me is defined by highly educated people who know full well that masks are cosmetic theater continuing to fall in line with the mask requirement.
FrioAg 00
AG
No hate. Just don't like people who try to take one domain of expertise and twist it into a web of falsehoods to manipulate others towards a political agenda.

And yeah, the meaningfulness of the virus only lasted as long as the unknowns did - which means for me it was over about 2 years ago. Since then it was just a known risk and not a particularly threatening one or one that warranted any altered behaviors.
KidDoc
AG

KidDoc said:

KidDoc said:

You have no influence over them? Are these people that you hire? I have no clue as to the size of your office, or what you do specifically as a kid doc. However, nuttiness to me is defined by highly educated people who know full well that masks are cosmetic theater continuing to fall in line with the mask requirement.
No I am employed by CHI-St Joseph which is now part of "Commonspirit". A very very large multistate medical group. Obamacare gave all the power to government or insurance so you either join a mega group or you get crushed by insurance contracts. The mask policy is set nationally in Colorado by the corporate people, not doctors who actually touch patients. It is very frustrating.

I have met with our local chief medical officer and he agrees there is zero evidence it helps and he has appealed to the Texas medical director who told him "no."

I don't mask at all and the quality nurse team asks me to now and then /shrug.
ts5641
There is still a group of parents at our local ISD who have been demanding, suing, and still exerting tremendous pressure on the school board and administration to have masks, distancing, etc. I just wonder how they deal with the cognitive dissonance after the mighty CDC throws this out??
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.