Word of the Day: Rubicon

3,476 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by mslags97
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Rockdoc said:

You crossed the rubicon and voted for Biden. There's no coming back from that, no matter how much you crawl or try to use comedy.
How's that?
Et tu?

It's always been that way. Don't be surprised (or turn your back in some cases)
Burpelson
I could never figure out that 8 sided multi color RUBICON
TheEternalPessimist
GeorgiAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You voted for Biden.

And are clearly ignorant of history. This isn't a new phrase.
I know it's not a new phrase. I've just never heard it so much in 24 hours.
The civil conflict to come will ensnare you as well.

Will you still think it was worth it?
mslags97
AG
Tex117 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

GeorgiAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You voted for Biden.

When was the last time a sitting president went after a former president? It's a line that has now been crossed, and the implication is that there is no going back. Care to find a more apt phrase?

like, "ehrmagerd, mean tweets hurt me, i'm so concerned"
When was the last time there was an open investigation against a former president?

If you call this Jan 6 "investigation into Trump a legit investigation….

When you have a joke/sham, 1 sided BS investigation with witnesses absolutely lying when they testify, ie the girl that said he tried to grab the wheel of the limo…. It is really hard to say this is an open investigation. You can call it what you want. But you are not of a very high intelligence if you cannot see this for what it is; and by this, I mean the Jan 6 investigation. It is an absolute joke of a partisan hack job. That is all it is. It's a travesty this has gone on and on. It's a waste of time, effort, and money. It's an absolute political attack. Nothing more. It's an embarrassment, the way the dems are acting. An absolute joke. And if you or anyone else cannot see that, then you have been duped and blinded as well. Plain and simple.

And this "search" is an absolute abuse of powers by the party in control to go after their political opponents by using federal resources and agencies which should have no political purpose. There really is no other valid way to see this. Period!

This nation is becoming a joke and it is a travesty. The dems/libs/progressives/biden-handlers/ and this joke of an administration are destroying this country rigtt by before our eyes.

There is no unbiased media. They have clearly decided only to report what they want. They will lie and conceal information if it serves their purpose.

Hunter Biden is an absolute joke and guilty of who knows what…. But he is getting a free pass.

The media and the dems lied and lied about it him and his laptop and his daddy's involvement and knowledge of it.

hrc got away with absolute treason with the Russia lie/collusion/hoax. No matter what you think about 1/6, the lie perpetrated through her and the dems and the media about Trump and Russia was a billion times worse, but it was largely ignored even after it became absolutely OBVIOUS she created that fraud.

All of this and the fact dems/libs think it is ok is what is going to and is already destroying our country. Thinking just because you think you know better and are superior and have better plans and ideas justifies the deceptions and flat out lies to get what you want is just insane.
Tex117
AG
mslags97 said:

Tex117 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

GeorgiAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You voted for Biden.

When was the last time a sitting president went after a former president? It's a line that has now been crossed, and the implication is that there is no going back. Care to find a more apt phrase?

When was the last time there was an open investigation against a former president?

When you have a joke/sham, 1 sided BS investigation with witnesses absolutely lying when they testify, ie the girl that said he tried to grab the wheel of the limo…. It is really hard to say this is an open investigation. You can call it what you want. But you are not of a very high intelligence if you cannot see this for what it is; and by this, I mean the Jan 6 investigation. It is an absolute joke of a partisan hack job. That is all it is. It's a travesty this has gone on and on. It's a waste of time, effort, and money. It's an absolute political attack. Nothing more. It's an embarrassment, the way the dems are acting. An absolute joke. And if you or anyone else cannot see that, then you have been duped and blinded as well. Plain and simple.

And this "search" is an absolute abuse of powers by the party in control to go after their political opponents by using federal resources and agencies which should have no political purpose. There really is no other valid way to see this. Period!

This nation is becoming a joke and it is a travesty. The dems/libs/progressives/biden-handlers/ and this joke of an administration are destroying this country rigtt by before our eyes.

There is no unbiased media. They have clearly decided only to report what they want. They will lie and conceal information if it serves their purpose.

Hunter Biden is an absolute joke and guilty of who knows what…. But he is getting a free pass.

The media and the dems lied and lied about it him and his laptop and his daddy's involvement and knowledge of it.

hrc got away with absolute treason with the Russia lie/collusion/hoax. No matter what you think about 1/6, the lie perpetrated through her and the dems and the media about Trump and Russia was a billion times worse, but it was largely ignored even after it became absolutely OBVIOUS she created that fraud.

All of this and the fact dems/libs think it is ok is what is going to and is already destroying our country. Thinking just because you think you know better and are superior and have better plans and ideas justifies the deceptions and flat out lies to get what you want is just insane.
Do you know what the search warrant said? Because I don't. Not sure anyone else does either.

I'm not saying its okay. Im not saying it is. We need more facts. Facts we don't have.

We can talk about the other stuff about media bias and some whataboutism. I'll probably agree with you.

Quote:

Yeah....having not seen any of the legal documentation behind this...and you say this with such reckless arrogance...I can see you not that bright.

Pooh-ah95_ESL
AG
Tex117 said:

No. It really hasn't.

Was the search warrant issued according to the proper legal standards? Does Trump have his legal remedies to challenge it if it wasn't?

Then, its working as intended.

While on one hand, opposing parties cannot use the institutions to punish political opponents, on the other, political actors should not get de facto political immunity if there exists legal grounds to search/prosecutor/investigate...etc.

There must be a balance.

Most of us have been screaming this since the Clinton years, yet here we sit with Hillary free, Obama avoiding scrutiny for his involvement in an attempted coup, and Biden and Hunter free of investigation. Where is the justice? Where is the balance?
Ags4DaWin
Tex117 said:

No. It really hasn't.

Was the search warrant issued according to the proper legal standards? Please. This is what yall said about the FISA warrant. Only we found out later it was obtained via fraudulent processesDoes Trump have his legal remedies to challenge it if it wasn't?Trump didn't have legal recourse after the fraudulent FISA warrant nor did the other people who were fraudulently prosecuted for years under it. So pardon me while I flip you the bird because if there was no recourse for blatant and illegal fraud THEN there won't be recourse now. Only you will never have the balls to actually man up and condemn the fraud of the FISA warrant and all the subsequent prosecutions

Then, its working as intended. We were assured when the patriot act was voted on that it would work as intended and not be abused. Except we now know that it was weaponized against a president elect. Your stated faith in the system only makes sense when viewed from the lens of the fact that the system is working AGAINST people you want the system to work against and that makes you happy. How wonderfully dishonest and malicious of you

While on one hand, opposing parties cannot use the institutions to punish political opponents, on the other, political actors should not get de facto political immunity if there exists legal grounds to search/prosecutor/investigate...etc. ummm this is exactly what was argued when Trump wanted to direct the DOJ to investigate Hunter Biden, the pay for play schemes, burisma, and later his laptop.....all of which have proven to be completely legitimate. You can't claim someone is off limits because they are a political opponent because they are on your side of the aisle. Your side demanded Biden get a pass and yet here when the shoe is on the other foot you are calling for trump's head. 4 years of BS charges and fraud to try to manufacture a crime and you STILL want to claim there is no political motivation when we have texts and it on TAPE that the history of prosecution against Trump has been 100% completely political.

There must be a balance. Your version of balance is that ALL the prosecutions go against your political enemies. This is what tyrants, communists, and Banana republics use. And it is not welcome here. But continue to encourage your side to keep ****ing around and find out what happens. History does not bode well for what you are rooting for deep in your miserable heart

Tex117
AG
Pooh-ah95_ESL said:

Tex117 said:

No. It really hasn't.

Was the search warrant issued according to the proper legal standards? Does Trump have his legal remedies to challenge it if it wasn't?

Then, its working as intended.

While on one hand, opposing parties cannot use the institutions to punish political opponents, on the other, political actors should not get de facto political immunity if there exists legal grounds to search/prosecutor/investigate...etc.

There must be a balance.

Most of us have been screaming this since the Clinton years, yet here we sit with Hillary free, Obama avoiding scrutiny for his involvement in an attempted coup, and Biden and Hunter free of investigation. Where is the justice? Where is the balance?
How would I know?

I'm looking at this vertically...(ie...what legal grounds were used to obtain and execute a search warrant and whether Trump may challenge it). You are looking at it horizontally (ie. There is an imbalance of enforcement against Republicans v. Democrats'). Two different topics.

(Trump is still free as well).

Tex117
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

Tex117 said:

No. It really hasn't.

Was the search warrant issued according to the proper legal standards? Please. This is what yall said about the FISA warrant. Only we found out later it was obtained via fraudulent processesDoes Trump have his legal remedies to challenge it if it wasn't?Trump didn't have legal recourse after the fraudulent FISA warrant nor did the other people who were fraudulently prosecuted for years under it. So pardon me while I flip you the bird because if there was no recourse for blatant and illegal fraud THEN there won't be recourse now. Only you will never have the balls to actually man up and condemn the fraud of the FISA warrant and all the subsequent prosecutions

Then, its working as intended. We were assured when the patriot act was voted on that it would work as intended and not be abused. Except we now know that it was weaponized against a president elect. Your stated faith in the system only makes sense when viewed from the lens of the fact that the system is working AGAINST people you want the system to work against and that makes you happy. How wonderfully dishonest and malicious of you

While on one hand, opposing parties cannot use the institutions to punish political opponents, on the other, political actors should not get de facto political immunity if there exists legal grounds to search/prosecutor/investigate...etc. ummm this is exactly what was argued when Trump wanted to direct the DOJ to investigate Hunter Biden, the pay for play schemes, burisma, and later his laptop.....all of which have proven to be completely legitimate. You can't claim someone is off limits because they are a political opponent because they are on your side of the aisle. Your side demanded Biden get a pass and yet here when the shoe is on the other foot you are calling for trump's head. 4 years of BS charges and fraud to try to manufacture a crime and you STILL want to claim there is no political motivation when we have texts and it on TAPE that the history of prosecution against Trump has been 100% completely political.

There must be a balance. Your version of balance is that ALL the prosecutions go against your political enemies. This is what tyrants, communists, and Banana republics use. And it is not welcome here. But continue to encourage your side to keep ****ing around and find out what happens. History does not bode well for what you are rooting for deep in your miserable heart

I appreciate the time it took for you to respond to the post, but you aren't really talking to me, but using my post for you to voice your argument against democrat talking points.

Ones I haven't made.
waco_aggie05
AG
Tex117 said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Tex117 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

GeorgiAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You voted for Biden.

This is clearly a new precedent set by your evil band of leftist psychos in power. They waged war the day they found out Hillary lost. I bet dollars to donuts that you cheered on the "OMG RUSSIA COLLUUUUSION!!!" hoax. Crazy how so many people are too stupid to see what's going on. You talk about "balance"?

If there was "balance", Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi, among others, would be behind bars.
Then you would lose dollars and donuts.

Im not saying that this raid was legal or not. Not saying if it was right or not. I haven't seen the search warrant. There is are a lot of legally operative facts that we don't know that would help analyze this decision.

I refuse...to slide down into the "butwhataboutism." Should the Hunter Biden, Pelosi, and others be investigated if there exists probable cause? Yes.

(That's not the balance I'm talking about though)
Remember when Comey literally said if it was anyone but Hillary that had erased those servers they'd be in jail but since its her he's not going to persue it?

I remember.
mslags97
AG
Tex117 said:

mslags97 said:

Tex117 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

GeorgiAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You voted for Biden.

Do you know what the search warrant said? Because I don't. Not sure anyone else does either.

I'm not saying its okay. Im not saying it is. We need more facts. Facts we don't have.

We can talk about the other stuff about media bias and some whataboutism. I'll probably agree with you.

Quote:

Yeah....having not seen any of the legal documentation behind this...and you say this with such reckless arrogance...I can see you not that bright.

What truth and facts we do have is the "investigation" into the 1/6 crap is an absolute joke. Period. Everyone with half a brain can see this. And knows this is the truth.

What we also know is hrc did create the fraud and joke of the Trump Russian collusion crap story. And biden and obama knew about it and let it continue and even pushed that narrative. Yet NOT A THING has been done to or truly investigated regarding that sham/hoax/fraud.

What we also know is hunter biden is an absolute train wreck. And his daddy knows it. And there should be an investigation into what that has led to…. But there isn't.

We absolutely know there is a bias and a double standard and a politicization of the DOJ and the FBI. Anyone denying that is either burying their heads in the sand or lying to themselves. Or just flat out lying.
Tex117
AG
waco_aggie05 said:

Tex117 said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Tex117 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

GeorgiAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You voted for Biden.

This is clearly a new precedent set by your evil band of leftist psychos in power. They waged war the day they found out Hillary lost. I bet dollars to donuts that you cheered on the "OMG RUSSIA COLLUUUUSION!!!" hoax. Crazy how so many people are too stupid to see what's going on. You talk about "balance"?

If there was "balance", Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi, among others, would be behind bars.

Im not saying that this raid was legal or not. Not saying if it was right or not. I haven't seen the search warrant. There is are a lot of legally operative facts that we don't know that would help analyze this decision.

I refuse...to slide down into the "butwhataboutism." Should the Hunter Biden, Pelosi, and others be investigated if there exists probable cause? Yes.

Remember when Comey literally said if it was anyone but Hillary that had erased those servers they'd be in jail but since its her he's not going to persue it?

I remember.
And that was a terrible thing. How should that absolve Trump of anything (If there is anything that needs to be absolved)? He has legal remedies...let him use them.

While I agree with each of you about the enforcement of law against democrats and republicans equally. I will not agree that one screw up...means another party is absolved.

Tex117
AG
mslags97 said:

Tex117 said:

mslags97 said:

Tex117 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

GeorgiAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You voted for Biden.

Quote:

What truth and facts we do have is the "investigation" into the 1/6 crap is an absolute joke. Period. Everyone with half a brain can see this. And knows this is the truth.

What we also know is hrc did create the fraud and joke of the Trump Russian collusion crap story. And biden and obama knew about it and let it continue and even pushed that narrative. Yet NOT A THING has been done to or truly investigated regarding that sham/hoax/fraud.

What we also know is hunter biden is an absolute train wreck. And his daddy knows it. And there should be an investigation into what that has led to…. But there isn't.

We absolutely know there is a bias and a double standard and a politicization of the DOJ and the FBI. Anyone denying that is either burying their heads in the sand or lying to themselves. Or just flat out lying.
Was the search warrant based on the 1/6 crap? Do you know? Have you seen it?

The rest, I didn't bother reading in detail. I'm not talking about that. (And Im also not saying you and other posters are wrong about it either).
mslags97
AG
Tex117 said:

mslags97 said:

Tex117 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

GeorgiAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You voted for Biden.

Quote:

Denying the truths we do know. And what writing is on the wall already tells me who is not that bright.

No way to refute the bias being shown here or the abuse of power or the politicization of the DOJ and the FBI. Anyone with half a brain can see that without seeing the actual search warrant.

Denying that makes you a liar or delusional. No other way to really explain that…. Not with the facts and truths we know as I have laid them out.
BluHorseShu
AG
jefe95 said:

For a grown ass man, you spend way too much time and are easily influenced by twitter.
Irony if the day. This is F16…I'm not sure most of the posters here even work, and if they do, this seems to be their touchstone for reality
mslags97
AG
Tex117 said:

mslags97 said:

Tex117 said:

mslags97 said:

Tex117 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

GeorgiAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You voted for Biden.

Quote:

Was the search warrant based on the 1/6 crap? Do you know? Have you seen it?

The rest, I didn't bother reading in detail. I'm not talking about that. (And Im also not saying you and other posters are wrong about it either).

Not talking about the other stuff even though it is relevant in context here is an absolute cop out.
waco_aggie05
AG
Tex117 said:

waco_aggie05 said:

Tex117 said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Tex117 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

GeorgiAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You voted for Biden.

I remember.
And that was a terrible thing. How should that absolve Trump of anything (If there is anything that needs to be absolved)? He has legal remedies...let him use them.

While I agree with each of you about the enforcement of law against democrats and republicans equally. I will not agree that one screw up...means another party is absolved.

It has to be tiring to be so obtuse. There is an obvious correlation between party and prosecution.

Funny how the side with all the smoke never gets the attention, but we gotta be super duper exteremely sure Trump didn't do anything and if there's nothing to hide he shouldn't care even if it is expensive as hell. You deserve this ****ty country we have become. Unfortunately we have to wallow in it with you.
BadMoonRisin
AG
You voted for these commie pieces of ****

Dancing around like an unfunny clown to distract from that fact isn't working.
Tex117
AG
mslags97 said:

Tex117 said:

mslags97 said:

Tex117 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

GeorgiAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You voted for Biden.

Quote:

Denying the truths we do know. And what writing is on the wall already tells me who is not that bright.

No way to refute the bias being shown here or the abuse of power or the politicization of the DOJ and the FBI. Anyone with half a brain can see that without seeing the actual search warrant.

Denying that makes you a liar or delusional. No other way to really explain that…. Not with the facts and truths we know as I have laid them out.
"Truth" LOL. You have no evidence of absolutely anything...other than some broad generalizations...Then you claim it as "truth." You a QAnon supporter? Maybe belong to a cult? Your blind faith in what you believe is truth is what makes you a dullard and as equally guilty of our decaying democracy as those you decry.

No, you need to see the actual search warrant. Not just conjecture to fit political narratives. We need facts...Facts that are in very short supply because the true power brokers in this country try very hard to keep them from us. Opinions (like yours) can be manipulated easily not based on facts. Or just a few scant facts enough to draw the conclusions they want you to draw...then applaud you for seeing the "truth." You feel better about yourself?
txaggie_08
AG
Stop posting so much
Tramp96

Are the Rubicons related to the Decepticons?
Tex117
AG
waco_aggie05 said:

Tex117 said:

waco_aggie05 said:

Tex117 said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Tex117 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

GeorgiAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You voted for Biden.

I remember.

It has to be tiring to be so obtuse. There is an obvious correlation between party and prosecution.

Funny how the side with all the smoke never gets the attention, but we gotta be super duper exteremely sure Trump didn't do anything and if there's nothing to hide he shouldn't care even if it is expensive as hell. You deserve this ****ty country we have become. Unfortunately we have to wallow in it with you.
Holy strawman Batman! I'm not saying anything about the enforcement between D and R. Nothing at all. I would agree that on its face, there is a discrepancy and should be addressed. But that is NOT whether what they did to Trump is legal.

Thats the first question that needs answering in this analysis. Does Trump still have his rights to challenge the warrant? On what basis was it issued? Was that proper?

Its your attitude (along with the Dems you so despise) is what got us here. You are creating this country of misery. Not me.
mslags97
AG
Tex117 said:

mslags97 said:

Tex117 said:

mslags97 said:

Tex117 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

GeorgiAg said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

You voted for Biden.

Quote:

"Truth" LOL. You have no evidence of absolutely anything...other than some broad generalizations...Then you claim it as "truth." You a QAnon supporter? Maybe belong to a cult? Your blind faith in what you believe is truth is what makes you a dullard and as equally guilty of our decaying democracy as those you decry.

No, you need to see the actual search warrant. Not just conjecture to fit political narratives. We need facts...Facts that are in very short supply because the true power brokers in this country try very hard to keep them from us. Opinions (like yours) can be manipulated easily not based on facts. Or just a few scant facts enough to draw the conclusions they want you to draw...then applaud you for seeing the "truth." You feel better about yourself?

As expected another head in sand post.

How much more do you need to see to f'n admit to the bias that is staring everyone in the face? Why won't you address that?

Are yuh denying the hrc fraudulent push of there Trump-Russia hoax? Or that biden and obama knew about it?!!!

Are you denying the hunter biden crap?! And that they are not investigating it?

Are you denying the 1/6 investigation is at best a political hack investigation and an absolute joke full of steaming piles of lies and BS?!!!

Yuh are not willing to concede to any of this…. You are the joke being led by the ring in your nose by the media/the dems/the libs. You are allowing them to write their narrative. That is why Bernard in such a state of crap right now. Because people like you and you…. Are allowing this narrative to become accepted…..
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.