Kansas Voters support baby murder

16,997 Views | 296 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Tramp96
TheEternalPessimist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
nm
TyHolden
AG
it's not who votes, it's who counts the votes....

we knew this was coming. i hope you're prepared....
Faustus
NM.
Faustus
TyHolden said:

it's not who votes, it's who counts the votes....

we knew this was coming. i hope you're prepared....

Who counts the votes in Kansas?
EskimoJoe
my anecdotal observation in my small kansas town is about 10 vote yes to 1 vote no yard sign. I have no idea what it looks like in the more concentrated population of idiotic leftists that live up in Northeast part of the state. Thete was a HUGE disinformation campaign largely funded by out of state money lying about what a yes vote means.
the_batman26
AG
Gotta love Johnson and Douglas County. If the Dobbs decision didn't happen I'd say the amendment had a decent shot. But pro-choicers were riled and ran with hyperbole.
death from below
‘18
DarkBrandon0111
Is this what you guys do every time you lose an election from now on? "We lost so that means the dems must have cheated". I am curious to where the evidence is to all this election fraud.
oh no
AG
Dark Brandon? Where are all these communist socks coming from?
Excaliber
The voters in an otherwise Conservative Republican State.have overwhelmingly slapped down 60/40 the pro life belief that the mother is the property of the fetus.
So called "Pro Life"got killed
The sexual revolution of the 60s and 70s wins.
The fetus is the property of the mother up to 22 weeks.minimum.
The Founding Fathers considered abortion a private matter not a legal one.

[It is a] fundamental maxim of republican government, which requires that the sense of the majority should prevail. --Alexander Hamilton, Federalist #22
Betoisafurry
B-1 83
AG
DarkBrandon0111 said:

Is this what you guys do every time you lose an election from now on? "We lost so that means the dems must have cheated". I am curious to where the evidence is to all this election fraud.
Our newest sock boy has arrived………
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
montanagriz
S
Interesting all these new socks showing up on here...Excalibur being one when roe vs Wade discussion started in June.

A person is not a property. Slavery ended...a fetus is a human, a person with a heart beat and unique DNA with a soul. A Mother is the same...equally should have a right to live on their own will without one person(the Mom) killing her child, the fetus.

If a pregnant woman is killed, the DA charges the murderer on 2 counts of murder. 1 for Mom, 1 for the baby. Why in that situation is a fetus considered a life and considered murdered?
geoag58
AG
DarkBrandon0111 said:

I won't trust any election where mail in ballots are mass mailed to all voters. Don't know if that was the case here. Now go back under your rock and wait for your next assignment.
Canyon99
oh no said:

Dark Brandon? Where are all these communist socks coming from?

Same place they did in 2008, 2012, and 2016. The worst of the worst getting paid to post liberal BS.
aggiebq03+
Election season sure does bring out all the fun new crazy socks.
HumbleAg04
AG
Decision was pushed to states, how this is supposed to work.
BigOil
AG
B-1 83 said:

DarkBrandon0111 said:

Our newest sock boy has arrived………

And the predictable "sock" post as well… can we get the hat trick today next?

Any "top rope" tweets?
tysker
AG
Isnt this what anti-Roe crowd wanted? The citizens voted at the state level and the people made their decision.
LOYAL AG
AG
I guess I'm only surprised anyone is surprised. The Supreme Court put this to the various states which is where it belongs and now states are making decisions. This is how it's supposed to work. Don't like it? Don't move to Kansas. This isn't a black/white issue. The majority of states will find some gray they're comfortable with.
BMX Bandit
Lots of boys crying wolf about election results these days. Takes away credibility from the real examples of election fraud.

Lots and lots of people are pro-choice. I majority of this country is. Should be no surprise how to vote went in Kansas.

I am personally pro-choice and would vote to ban abortion. But most people not agreeing does not mean any election is rigged
tysker
AG
LOYAL AG said:

I guess I'm only surprised anyone is surprised. The Supreme Court put this to the various states which is where it belongs and now states are making decisions. This is how it's supposed to work. Don't like it? Don't move to Kansas. This isn't a black/white issue. The majority of states will find some gray they're comfortable with.

I think posters are ultimately scared that Texans will be given an opportunity to vote on the matter and that they may not like the outcome
wbt5845
AG
HumbleAg04 said:

Decision was pushed to states, how this is supposed to work.
Yes, decisions like this is are exactly what we were pushing for in the overturn of RvW.

BTW - new Kansas state flag.

Aggie Joe 93
AG
So what we're saying is, RvW overturn didn't limit anyones rights?

What a thought.
MEEN Ag 05
AG
EskimoJoe said:

my anecdotal observation in my small kansas town is about 10 vote yes to 1 vote no yard sign. I have no idea what it looks like in the more concentrated population of idiotic leftists that live up in Northeast part of the state. Thete was a HUGE disinformation campaign largely funded by out of state money lying about what a yes vote means.
I noticed the same with the signs when driving to/from Omaha this summer. Lots of pro-life highway/yard signs throughout the state - don't recall seeing a single pro-murder sign.
LOYAL AG
AG
tysker said:

LOYAL AG said:

I think posters are ultimately scared that Texans will be given an opportunity to vote on the matter and that they may not like the outcome

I think this is likely correct. Among other things this decisions paves the way for citizens of every state to make decisions for themselves and those on the extremes of either side are going to be surprised when the results come in. Few states will ban and few will be as liberal as California and New York. North of 35 will land in the middle with access to a specified point be that X weeks or heartbeat or something like that and that's going to shock a lot of those on the right.
Kozmozag
Very confusing language. Purposefully misleading. But I have mo problem with Kansas figuring out how to handle abortion for their state.
amercer
AG
I remember when there were a bunch of Mitt Romney yard signs too.

A majority of Americans support allowing abortion up to a point. With our current system it would be political suicide for either party to actually support the majority position. So we are going to get 50 different all or nothing results.
SA68AG
AG
Laws prohibiting abortions or laws putting extreme restrictions on abortions are losing issues in all states and the sooner Republicans realize this the better off they will be.

The vast majority of people want abortions with some sort of moderate restrictions like a 15 week limit.

It appears both Republicans and democrats are afraid to actually let the people decide.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
DarkBrandon0111 said:

it's being collected by the same people counting the votes.
Excaliber

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/primary-election-results-august-2-az-ks-mo-mi-wa/card/kansas-voters-reject-constitutional-amendment-removing-abortion-protections-80pap0Ok4ITFiXTAHiZA

"The result tonight is a big deal," said a Republican political strategist in Kansas. "There were no major contested Democratic primaries to drive turnout and the amendment still failed resoundingly. If Republicans think the issue of abortion isn't on the minds of voters, tonight's results should put them on notice."

The best result would be for the voters to vote the Pro Life Conservatives out as has happened in the past when Abortion Rights were threatened as they are now.
Just like now the voters have smacked down the Right when it actually threatens their freedoms.

Conservatives have gone funny in the head on Abortion and live in a Bubble that is not the majority public opinion.
And Kavanaugh has already said to forget about states restricting travel for abortions.
His Ollive Branch

[It is a] fundamental maxim of republican government, which requires that the sense of the majority should prevail. --Alexander Hamilton, Federalist #22
Burpelson
The turnout in Kansas was a political thunderbolt to Republicans, ignore at your own peril.
No Spin Ag
SA68AG said:

Laws prohibiting abortions or laws putting extreme restrictions on abortions are losing issues in all states and the sooner Republicans realize this the better off they will be.

The vast majority of people want abortions with some sort of moderate restrictions like a 15 week limit.

It appears both Republicans and democrats are afraid to actually let the people decide.

Good points.

People forget that even female conservatives get abortions, and many of those that don't seem to still want to not be told what they can or can't do. Like pro choice liberals, they seem to like the freedom to be fully independent to live their lives instead of by someone else's ideology.

A vote was held. People voted. State's rights. Etc.

I'm sure other red states will end up with different results and that's good to. Their choice after all.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Frederick Palowaski
AG
It's weird that you consider killing a baby a right.
agjacent
200K people turned out to vote in Kansas just because of this issue. Y'all got what you wanted - let the each state decide! - and now you're mad that what this state decided is that abortion is a fundamental right, and not "baby murder."
Clob94
Burpelson said:

The turnout in Kansas was a political thunderbolt to Republicans, ignore at your own peril.
People wanted RvW to be decided on a state level. So be it. At this point it is what it is. You don't have to like it. But if you want ANY shot at reversing what President Crap Britches has done the last 2 years, midterms and 2024 can't be about abortion. It just can't.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.