Who Organizes the Migrant Caravans?

3,852 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CanyonAg77
Buford T. Justice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
These recurring caravans are not akin to the swallows of Capistrano.
NoahAg
Jorge Soros
Let's go, Brandon!
atmtws
AG
Honest question, where are these millions of illegals living once they get here?
/W\ Saw 'Em Off! /W\
BTHO tu.
Rapier108
Soros
Democrats
Catholic Charities
Numerous other NGOs
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
jmcfar_98
AG

aggiehawg
AG
Buford T. Justice said:

These recurring caravans are not akin to the swallows of Capistrano.
Soros Open Society Foundation. Pay the recruiters and coyotes to get them to Mexico and the cartels take over from there.
titan
S

NGOs serving WEF agenda, Soros is just a type. And also, annoying enough, the Vatican sometimes facilitates such crossings.
Space-Tech
When Soros dies, who becomes the new leftist boogieman?
PERSON - WOMAN - MAN - CAMERA - TV
Fightin_Aggie
AG
NoahAg said:

Jorge Soros
I see what you did there
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Houstonag
AG
The end game is to hurt the US and especially the conservative State of Texas. Just like Obama wanted. Fundamentally change America because he did not like who he was. A bitter person who has lied his entire adult life, His operative are in the White House and heads up most agencies. They do not care about the real America.
aggiehawg
AG
Space-Tech said:

Look up Open Society Foundation. See who they fund.
aggiehawg
AG
Space-Tech said:

torrid
AG
The DNC.
Sid Farkas
AG
Space-Tech said:

That's Funny.

Open society foundation funds over 200 organizations. They are funded into perpetuity and the organizational structure is locked and solid. Saying "soros" is a euphemism for the org.

So when satan comes to call in soros' debt, (soon I hope) Open Society will keep chugging along until the goal is reached: the death of Western society.

You must feel lonely here.
Space-Tech
aggiehawg said:

Space-Tech said:

When the Foundation has been forced to close its offices in Russia, China, Turkey, and Hungary, it sounds like they are pissing off authoritarian governments more than anything else.
aggiehawg
AG
Space-Tech said:

aggiehawg said:

Space-Tech said:

When the Foundation has been forced to close its offices in Russia, China, Turkey, and Hungary, it sounds like they are pissing off authoritarian governments more than anything else.
Good grief. That's your takeaway?
Space-Tech
What's your takeaway?
93MarineHorn
That they're funding poor central Americans to come to our border and either cross illegally or apply for asylum. Do you think that's a problem? What's your take on that?
Killin Me Smalls
AG
atmtws said:

Honest question, where are these millions of illegals living once they get here?

I was wondering the same thing today…

Is there some kind of housing/welfare program that immediately enrolls these people?

Or do they all call their relatives/friends to take them in?

Or do they go on the streets until they get a day laborer job somewhere?
Slicer97
AG
I initially read the title as midget caravans and thought, "P. T. Barnum?"
TexAgs91
AG
atmtws said:

Biden Administration Is Flying Illegal Aliens to American Cities in the Middle of the Night
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
oh no
AG
We really needed a rookie account to step up and defend the honor of the esteemed and benevolent patriot George Soros. Bravo. He's doing god's work destroying America from within and from afar. Exciting to watch.
YouBet
AG
Space-Tech said:

What's your takeaway?

Are you aware of his attempts to bring two different western countries to its knees, financially? Are you aware of his funding of anarchy in America?

He's a known bad actor with a shady origin story.

Those countries are bad actors as well but why risk exposing yourself to a cancer like Soros regardless of your own politics?
Killin Me Smalls
AG
TexAgs91 said:

atmtws said:

Biden Administration Is Flying Illegal Aliens to American Cities in the Middle of the Night

But then what?
YouBet
AG
China is in on this game as well. We already know they are the source for our fentanyl crisis.
AnScAggie
AG
I wonder what it would take to sue the enablers of this illegal immigration, like Soros backed entities, Catholic Church both charities and priests/bishops who encourage it, and other charities/government programs that offer support services? Yesterday I had my fourth bailout on my ranch in three years. Each time this happens it costs me between $800 to $2000 dollars and that's if there's only two holes where they drive in and out. This one is going to be a big bill, they drove through my fence in 4 places and knocked down roughly 500' of fence. I'd like to punch anyone in the mouth who calls this a harmless crime or says we need to be more compassionate.
FTAG 2000
AG
Space-Tech said:

He's got two sons and a daughter that are committed to the family business, unfortunately.
carl spacklers hat
Rapier108 said:

Soros
Democrats
Catholic Charities
Numerous other NGOs
This is correct. Although I would say Soros is financing the organization of caravans by funding Catholic Charities and other NGOs. The Catholic Church is big into illegal immigration.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Buford T. Justice
AG
Very interesting.
I wish that conservative media would shine the light on the cockroaches, so it would be clear as day as to who they are and what it is that they are doing.
Buford T. Justice
AG
Who funds Antifa?
AgNav93
AG
Buford T. Justice said:

Who funds Antifa?
Some of Soro's organizations. They're his brown shirts.
TexAgs91
AG
Killin Me Smalls said:

TexAgs91 said:

atmtws said:

But then what?
I recorded this at the 2022 GOP Convention. He's discussing a colony of over 100,000 illegal aliens in Plum Grove TX. This is going on all over the place. We've lost the country.

America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
oneeyedag
Catholic Charities is making millions.
dead
AG
I do
dead
AG
Buford T. Justice said:

Who funds Antifa?
I do
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.