"Safe, Effective and Free"

16,697 Views | 225 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
CSTXAg92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
captkirk said:

Naomi Wolf is a Clinton insider

Want to watch
EVA3
AG
Guardian Angel said:

TheHungryDonkey said:

The vaccines worked and passed the FDA. Internet conspiracy theory goobers..embarrassing

How do people still believe this????
Easy. They listen to the media and accept what they say blindly. They don't look for any more information on their own. They don't read. They don't think critically for themselves.
RGLAG85
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

dermdoc said:

Just opened another bottle of wine. The Republic is dead.

That wine is exponentially more harmful than the covid vaccine….

I say as I sit here drinking my Elijah Craig Barrel Proof
*****This has been fact checked to be misleading and false. *****
fullback44
AG
You guys take your sheeple thread derailing somewhere else … tagged for trolling
Actual Talking Thermos
captkirk said:

Actual Talking Thermos said:

Naomi Wolf. Naomi Wolf, dude.
Shouldn't you be playing goalie on the Hunter phone hack thread?
As far as I know that stuff is real. Any "information" about vaccines sourced from Naomi Wolf is not.
TAMUallen
AG
**** Pfizer and **** the fda
dermdoc
AG
fullback44 said:

You guys take your sheeple thread derailing somewhere else … tagged for trolling

Sorry.

What do you want to talk about?

Vaccines?

They do not work that well but fortunately, like all respiratory spread viruses they mutate to a more contagious, less virulent form.

What else do you want to know?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
petroleo y agua
dermdoc said:

fullback44 said:

Sorry.

I would like to discuss how it was heavily suspected during the vaccine propaganda period that the therapeutic was dangerous and not effective.

That appears to be true.

The medical community lost a ton of credibility during the vaccine push.
Ags77
AG
dermdoc said:

fullback44 said:

Sorry.

I think he wants to get back to a topic sourcing Naomi Wolf, if you can imagine.

And I confess to being a part of the derail. Sorry.
dermdoc
AG
petroleo y agua said:

dermdoc said:

fullback44 said:

Sorry.

I would like to discuss how it was heavily suspected during the vaccine propaganda period that the therapeutic was dangerous and not effective.

That appears to be true.

So I am not a huge vax guy but think it helps somewhat against the real bad Covid which fortunately has mutated away (like all respiratory spread viruses do).

The vaccines made sense when Covid was more virulent, now it does not.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
petroleo y agua said:

I completely agree with this. I used to think there were some bad apples in the medical community. Unfortunately now I think we've learned over half are either unwilling or not competent to analyze data or put their profits and big pharm ahead of patients. Not all, of course, but it looks like well over 50%.
Ags77
AG
I asked my Dr if I should be getting the latest boosters and he replied that, although we are having a spike in covid cases, he didnt think i needed to. He thought the original 2 vaccine shots was sufficient.
dermdoc
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

petroleo y agua said:

I completely agree with this. I used to think there were some bad apples in the medical community. Unfortunately now I think we've learned over half are either unwilling or not competent to analyze data or put their profits and big pharm ahead of patients. Not all, of course, but it looks like well over 50%.

Nailed me.
petroleo y agua
Why is a vaccine necessary for a population which overwhelmingly recover without a therapeutic?

I will never forget TikTok dancing medical professionals shoving the vaccine down our throats.
dermdoc
AG
Ags77 said:

I asked my Dr if I should be getting the latest boosters and he replied that, although we are having a spike in covid cases, he didnt think i needed to. He thought the original 2 vaccine shots was sufficient.

You got a good doc.
That should be thumbs up.
Daddy
AG
Pfizer will be no more one day
Ags77
AG
dermdoc said:

Ags77 said:

You got a good doc.

I really like him and not only do I trust him, I believe he really cares about my health personally and not just as a patient/ customer.
Infection_Ag11
AG
fullback44 said:

Calm down friend, just trying to break up the monotony. We've had hundreds of threads on this, and they all go something like this:

"Vaccines don't work and kill 57.8% of people who take them"

"The vaccines are safe and nearly all claims to the contrary are unfounded and rooted in the claims and research of charlatans *cite 3884 papers backing this up, none of which will be read* They lack good efficacy against prevention of disease entirely, always have and should have never been marketed as having such properties. That was a very poor decision by those in power. They have always and still do provide very good protection against severe disease and death, protection that is less but still robust against newer variants. And yes, natural infection provides even superior immunological protection against severe disease and death. The newer variants are generally so mild and almost everyone has been vaccinated or infected or both at this point that it's largely a moot point now and further efforts to give boosters, especially to kids, is silly."

"STOP LYING TO ME YOU MEDICAL SOCIOPATH AND READ THIS WEBSITE THAT WILL GIVE YOUR COMPUTER AIDS"

"Have a nice day"

Figured we could break things up for a change
Bob Knights Paper Hands
You're one of the exceptios, Derm. My feelings about you definitely haven't changed. I put you in the bad apple camp long ago.
TAMUallen
AG
Yall remember how j&j disappeared but was not mrna?

Pepperidge farm remembers

The studies and tests on all of this are such complete crap. We still have no idea of long term and the fact that immediate recent data comes out showing problems is trouble to say the absolute least
Infection_Ag11
AG
Ags77 said:

Your doctor is correct
Infection_Ag11
AG
dermdoc said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

petroleo y agua said:

Nailed me.

I'm still waiting on my kick back from "big mask"
Rapier108
TAMUallen said:

Yall remember how j&j disappeared but was not mrna?

Pepperidge farm remembers

The studies and tests on all of this are such complete crap. We still have no idea of long term and the fact that immediate recent data comes out showing problems is trouble to say the absolute least
And they're still slow rolling Novavax, likely to keep the Pfizer $$$ train rolling.

Which in case anyone is thinking of taking, Novavax got slapped with a myocarditis warning. Apparently it cropped up during the tests in numbers high enough to warrant a warning.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
fullback44
AG
dermdoc said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

petroleo y agua said:

Nailed me.
So how many excess deaths do you think the average Dr caused by himself by directly pushing these experimental vaccines ? Let's talk about the numbers of excess Deaths caused that are still occurring.

Also, there is a lot of information now starting to stream out on this issue of excess deaths … mainly the life insurance companies seeing wild increases in death benefit payouts…. Is it tooo earLy to really know the effects of excessive deaths ?

Dr. Mephisto
AG
dermdoc said:

15 buck wine from HEB. I ain't proud.

Always get Paso Robles cabs. And trust me, I have been through all the 200 dollar bottles of wine. Caymus, Del Dotto, Turley, Silver Oak, whatever. Had them all.

Decided I am a cheap drunk.

Be proud, doc!

Dont be ashamed!

You're my kinda doc!

Also, while I have you here, I have this mole . . .
dermdoc
AG
fullback44 said:

dermdoc said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

petroleo y agua said:

Nailed me.
So how many excess deaths do you think the average Dr caused by himself by directly pushing these experimental vaccines ? Let's talk about the numbers of excess Deaths caused that are still occurring.

So with all due respect, how do you factor morbidity and mortality from a vaccine vs people it helped?
fullback44
AG
dermdoc said:

fullback44 said:

dermdoc said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

petroleo y agua said:

Nailed me.

So with all due respect, how do you factor morbidity and mortality from a vaccine vs people it helped?
With all due respect, I don't know your age, but have you ever seen (over your life time) a group of experimental vaccines that have caused this type of deaths and excess deaths ? What other vaccines would have done this over the last 70 years ? I'm not aware of any

Let's be honest, this data is coming out whether Drs or patients want to here it or see it ..
texagbeliever
Bob Knights Liver said:

petroleo y agua said:

I would wager most of the issue really was pride and overconfidence. Which given the added stress of the situation I think it is important to forgive.

Doctors became front and center experts. But their expertise was largely insufficient to personally know the information and so they quickly found themselves limited to parroting information. Well when you are a parrot it is best to pick the side with the strongest support that the majority is on. If you are wrong well you arent the only one that is wrong. As a doctor, much of their education is reliant that medical information they memorized and learned is right. There simply is insufficient time to prove all the medical innovation true for themselves much less no willing test subjects.

Two of my philosophies allowed me to smell a fake early on:
1. A person who asserts they are right well beyond the information available should be doubted.
2. When an emotional argument is being made as the primary reason, be very cautious. Emotional manipulation turns off intellectual thought.
fasthorse05
PaulC_80 said:

I think that sooner or later that the dam will break and that the true vax data will come out and it will be all over the news on all channels. Sadly I think that the dam will break when people are already dropping like flies or millions are being diagnosed with life altering conditions. That will most likely be after their 4th or 5th or 10th booster. By then it will be to late and literally millions of people will be facing a potential grim fate. I guess in time we will see what happens.

I've got too many good doctor friends that believe this exactly.
Ags77
AG
Are we talking about the Trump vaccine that got approved in record time or the booster vaccines that have followed ? My Dr thinks the Trump vaccine was very important but he doesn't think taking the boosters is all that important.
dermdoc
AG
fasthorse05
captkirk said:

TheHungryDonkey said:

The vaccines worked and passed the FDA. Internet conspiracy theory goobers..embarrassing
No, they didn't pass normal FDA protocols

And it's still not fully passed, although I think that's what you attempted to say. Once all of the tests are complete by next April, I doubt we'll have access to it.
dermdoc
AG
You got a good doc
Marcus Brutus
Actual Talking Thermos said:

Naomi Wolf. Naomi Wolf, dude.

Have you left the state yet? Please let us know when you do. Thanks.
fullback44
AG
dermdoc said:

I think all the posters on here should become doctors and solve all these transgressions.

I am confident all of y'all could do better than us.

Carry on
Dr.. we are simply asking that you guys acknowledge the new facts coming out. We are all tired of hearing the MSM ( and many Drs ) sweep the facts under the rug.. some of this information coming out is terrible. I have a good friend that just had heart surgery.. he started having heart issues after the 1st booster … this doesn't sit well with some of us

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.