"Safe, Effective and Free"

16,738 Views | 225 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Naomi Wolf is a Clinton insider

BQ78
AG
This will get the same traction as the Hunter Biden bombshell. Which both stories would be, if we still had the media we really deserved.
Actual Talking Thermos
Naomi Wolf. Naomi Wolf, dude.
Smittyfubar
AG
Nothing will happen.
Biden could launch a nuke, on national tv, at Florida and nothing would happen to him until we get that swamp drained.
dermdoc
AG
Just opened another bottle of wine. The Republic is dead.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
captkirk
AG
Actual Talking Thermos said:

Shouldn't you be playing goalie on the Hunter phone hack thread?
captkirk
AG
redcrayon
AG
Actual Talking Thermos said:

Joe Biden. Joe Biden, dude.
TheHungryDonkey
AG
The vaccines worked and passed the FDA. Internet conspiracy theory goobers..embarrassing
PCC_80
AG
I think that sooner or later that the dam will break and that the true vax data will come out and it will be all over the news on all channels. Sadly I think that the dam will break when people are already dropping like flies or millions are being diagnosed with life altering conditions. That will most likely be after their 4th or 5th or 10th booster. By then it will be to late and literally millions of people will be facing a potential grim fate. I guess in time we will see what happens.
doubledog
captkirk said:

1200 deaths out of how many millions of injections? Most likely the 1200 would have died with our without the shot.
BuddysBud
AG
It's all about money and power for the super rich.
Pharmaceutical companies and the medical industries have lost a lot of credibility from COVID.

After this fiasco, how can anyone trust anything produced by Pfizer or recommended by their doctors if they caved to pressure to force untested, experimental vaccines on patients?
BuddysBud
AG
doubledog said:

captkirk said:

1200 deaths out of how many millions of injections? Most likely the 1200 would have died with our without the shot.

If I understand correctly, 1200 deaths was in the report from December 2020. That was very early in the testing. This data was hidden to get the emergency authorization.

Did you watch the video or just read the highlight?
Rapier108
TheHungryDonkey said:

The vaccines worked and passed the FDA. Internet conspiracy theory goobers..embarrassing
Go back to Premium.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
captkirk
AG
TheHungryDonkey said:

No, they didn't pass normal FDA protocols
Guardian Angel
AG
TheHungryDonkey said:

How do people still believe this????
BuddysBud
AG
TheHungryDonkey said:

The vaccines never passed FDA certification other than for emergency authorization to address the pandemic.
Inexpensive treatments had to be suppressed because they would lose the emergency authorization if treatments were available. It's all about the money. The rich get richer at our expense.

One point in the video they talk about the vaccinated are still getting COVID, but it's over for those who didn't get it.

If Pfizer is so confident of their vaccines, why did they pull out their emergency authorization request from India when India wanted to do independent testing?
AGinHI
AG
dermdoc said:

Watching the decline and fall of our civilization in real time

It's more entertaining than any movie being put out.
In4TheHuddle
AG
TheHungryDonkey said:

Yeah the government never gets anything wrong and has zero corruption. The vaccines worked so well the pandemic is over, except for those pesky cases still being reported all across the country.
BadMoonRisin
AG
TheHungryDonkey said:

The same FDA that rubberstamped Perdue Pharmas claim on the label of oxycontin that it was non-habit forming that was based on completely made up studies?

Big Pharma has a disgusting number of puppet hands all up in that agency.
Infection_Ag11
AG
dermdoc said:

That wine is exponentially more harmful than the covid vaccine….

I say as I sit here drinking my Elijah Craig Barrel Proof
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
15 buck wine from HEB. I ain't proud.

Always get Paso Robles cabs. And trust me, I have been through all the 200 dollar bottles of wine. Caymus, Del Dotto, Turley, Silver Oak, whatever. Had them all.

Decided I am a cheap drunk.

PCC_80
AG
Is this coming out as part of the Pfizer Data Dump that they are being forced to produce ? ? ? I have not heard much about that lately. I think batches are being released on a regular basis and if I recall correctly all the data has to be released by Sept. ~150K Pages if I recall correctly.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Quote:

15 buck wine from HEB. I ain't proud.

Might as well go ahead and head to the ER now. Thoughts and prayers.
An L of an Ag
AG
This is my approach to wine as well. You can drink a different bottle each day for a month, and still not get through all of the sub-$20 HEB reds. Hell, that's probably true if you just stick with Cabernet Sauvignon.
fullback44
AG
TheHungryDonkey said:

Bud I'm afraid your dead wrong … negative efficacy is not working In fact it's just the opposite,.. but carry on glad I didn't take any of that crap.. experimental drugs and vaccines are just that.. experimental.. don't you vaxxers question why they won't release data for 90 years …. We will be knows as the generation that took experimental vaccines that provided negative efficacy and killed millions more in excess deaths per the life insurance company's that are now seeing this ….
coolerguy12
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

dermdoc said:

Relating two data points to each other exponentially is about the type of data manipulation I would expect from a branch covidian
Ags77
AG
I dont drink any alcohol... havent in 38 years. I've always been fascinated by wine and the way some people are into it. I confess I drank wine in 1969 ( does Ripple count as wine ? Lol ) But I have eaten so many dinners with people that are real wine people. Very expensive wine. Does the high end wine taste much different from HEB wine ?
fullback44
AG
Guardian Angel said:

TheHungryDonkey said:

How do people still believe this????
They are brain washed sheeples … almost all reports coming out these days are negative about these experimental vaccines and the sheeples slurp it up….but hey let them take another Jab.. it's free these days !
Infection_Ag11
AG
coolerguy12 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

dermdoc said:

Relating two data points to each other exponentially is about the type of data manipulation I would expect from a branch covidian

Calm down and have a drink sport. I was busting his chops.
dermdoc
AG
Ags77 said:

I dont drink any alcohol... havent in 38 years. I've always been fascinated by wine and the way some people are into it. I confess I drank wine in 1969 ( does Ripple count as wine ? Lol ) But I have eaten so many dinners with people that are real wine people. Very expensive wine. Does the high end wine taste much different from HEB wine ?
Sometimes.

I would love to do a blind tasting with some of my wine snob friends with the HEB wine I am drinking tonight.

Paso Robles cabs are the best bang for the buck by far.

But my palate may be different than yours.
dermdoc
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

coolerguy12 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

dermdoc said:

Calm down and have a drink sport. I was busting his chops.
My chops?

Racist
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I've had all types of wines with some oenophile friends, even some that were hundreds of dollars per bottle. But if $15 bottles of HEB wine are wrong I don't want to be right.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Ags77 said:

Wine is definitely a distant third for me behind whiskey and beer, but the answer to your question is that it depends. The crazy prices you see thrown around for certain wine and spirits is often due to secondary market markup which is largely a name/prestige thing. You can absolutely find <$50 bottles of wine or bourbon on the shelf at any liquor store that taste better than or are at least comparable to stuff that goes for hundreds or even thousands of dollars on secondary.

For example, you can find Old Forrester 1910/1920 or Wild Turkey Rare Breed in any liquor store in America for $50-60. Those are better than 90% of the stuff I've tasted that goes for $150+ on the secondary market. Hell Woodford Reserve runs around $30ish bucks and is better than a bunch of stuff people pay hundreds of bucks for.
fullback44
AG
Hey Drs go thread derail somewhere else … this thread is about the negative effects of these vaccines ..

And WOW. Ho Lee Chit…. A side affect of taking the Covid shots is getting Covid .. Ho Lee F ing Balls.. take a shot and get Covid …. Now that's a real experimental vaccine

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.