To those suffering from high gas prices because they drive a giant gas guzzler...

7,949 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by coolerguy12
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Next the OP will use the most excellent rationale that Gas prices are not as high in America as other countries...
LeonardSkinner
El_duderino said:

8 foot bed

"…that never has to be made"
MouthBQ98
AG
At the rate the American consumer cycles through new vehicles and vehicle loans, this shouldn't be that big of a problem. They'll just get something new that fits their economy needs at the time.

Fuel economy numbers have improved remarkably across the vehicle fleet in that time as well, so it is less of as issue than it once may have been.
The Fife
IslanderAg04 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Coming soon... (no really) The Electric Behemoth!

Behold!

And just think, for a mere 112k.
The exact price I bought a nice starter house in NW San Antonio for in 2004.
Psycho Bunny
wbt5845 said:

No one could have ever foreseen the price of gas ever going up.

\

Either OP is trolling F16, or OP had their phone stolen from some ultra liberal and this is the end result.

Either way, I'm heading into Houston in my 2003 Dodge 2500 Hemi, why... because I can and my salary allows me to.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

wbt5845 said:

No one could have ever foreseen the price of gas ever going up.

\

Either OP is trolling F16, or OP had their phone stolen from some ultra liberal and this is the end result.

Either way, I'm heading into Houston in my 2003 Dodge 2500 Hemi, why... because I can and my salary allows me to.

That truck is almost 20 years old...perhaps your salary should get you a new truck.
Psycho Bunny
Why buy new, when my truck is paid off.

AggieDruggist89
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

Because your salary allows you to?
'03ag
People that drive gas guzzling SUVs are a tiny fraction of those suffering from high gas prices.

People hauling a family of 4 in their 15 year old CRV that gets 25mpg are the ones suffering. Those are the people the OP doesn't give a **** about. Congrats.
Psycho Bunny
AggieDruggist89 said:

Psycho Bunny said:

Because your salary allows you to?

Again, why do I need a new truck? Mine works just fine, gets me from point A to point B.

My wealth isn't in what I drive, it's what I can do with my wealth that matters.

Just dropped 10k cash on a new roof. No financing, no credit cards. Most people cant do that.

Having zero credit card debt and no car notes allow me the freedom to spend how I do.

So again why do I need a new truck?
coolerguy12
AG
OP is a raging liberal.

He is also absent on this thread because he is in the Home Depot parking lot trying to figure our how to get two half sheets of bead board into the back of his sedan. I would have offered to drive it to wherever he was going but he looked like he smelled like a shower fart so I kept my distance.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.