To those suffering from high gas prices because they drive a giant gas guzzler...

7,924 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by coolerguy12
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No one could have ever foreseen the price of gas ever going up.

\
rathAG05
AG
What in the world are trying to accomplish by this post? It's energy…a commodity, just like grain. Prices fluctuate based off demand. You could make the same argument for mining lithium…also a commodity. This is one of the more dumb takes on this forum, and there are a lot of really dumb takes here.

Biden could turn this around in a matter of months, but he refuses to do anything that will actual solve or mitigate problems.
747Ag
AG
wbt5845 said:

Bro, it's more efficient to fit my family into a Catholic Assault Vehicle than having two or three cars.

oh no
AG
you're all going to be jealous of me and my canyonero during the apocalypse

YellAg2004
AG
You left out the slide where the president and the alphabet agencies completely hamstring and back-stab the O&G sector, intentionally driving prices up while claiming there's nothing they can do so we should just grab our ankles and enjoy it.
coolerguy12
AG
You're welcome to bring your prius to my house this weekend to hook up to my trailer. I need to pull my tractor down the road a ways to help my friend get some work done at his summer camp. Trailer takes a 2 5/16" ball, total load will be around 7500 lbs. let's try to roll out around 7:30 AM.

Bring a good pair of gloves. I imagine just lowering the jack on the trailer will be a enough to give you some pretty good blisters.
Yesterday
AG
Fuel is up the same whether you drive a Honda Civic or a suburban. And everyone buys groceries. Last I checked those are delivered in behemoth semi trucks powered by diesel fuel.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Coming soon... (no really) The Electric Behemoth!

Behold!
akm91
AG
I'm sure this thing is super fuel efficient

"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
747Ag
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Behold!
Meh. Not enough seats.
Krautag81
coolerguy12 said:

You're welcome to bring your prius to my house this weekend to hook up to my trailer. I need to pull my tractor down the road a ways to help my friend get some work done at his summer camp. Trailer takes a 2 5/16" ball, total load will be around 7500 lbs. let's try to roll out around 7:30 AM.

Bring a good pair of gloves. I imagine just lowering the jack on the trailer will be a enough to give you some pretty good blisters.
In addition, come pull my 14,000lb trailer to drag more hay from the other pasture. Take some cattle to the auction, and then haul some steel for a new building.
AgNav93
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Behold!
Awesome! The new coal powered...I mean electric Hummer. God, people are dumb.
TexasRebel
AG
I got a supercharger installed at my house.

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
AgNav93 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Behold!
Awesome! The new coal powered...I mean electric Hummer. God, people are dumb.
yup
CDUB98
AG
I really wish there was a "dumbass" option to vote down a post.
titan
S
YellAg2004 said:

You left out the slide where the president and the alphabet agencies completely hamstring and back-stab the O&G sector, intentionally driving prices up while claiming there's nothing they can do so we should just grab our ankles and enjoy it.
Yep.

They should cancel income taxes because they inflicted this.
Demosthenes81
AG
The EV kryptonite:
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
No Spin Ag
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Behold!

The sad thing is that it'll most likely be beta males driving that thing when they're not driving their Tesla's.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
GeorgiAg
AG

https://www.theonion.com/new-toyota-suv-holds-eight-passengers-and-their-suvs-1819586996

From 2009 back when the Onion was funny.
v1rotate92
AG
Typical democrat move to blame Americans when DRat policies destroy an economy
Only bureaucrats and elites should be able to have large vehicles
Yes, Please bring your Prius by my farm to do some work
oh no
AG
Yesterday said:

Fuel is up the same whether you drive a Honda Civic or a suburban. And everyone buys groceries. Last I checked those are delivered in behemoth semi trucks powered by diesel fuel.
just about everything in your life...

from the yellow iron and heavy equipment that harvests crops or extracts raw materials from the earth, to the equipment that loads it into machines, dumpers, trucks, or containers, to the equipment in fab shops and processing plants turning those materials into feedstock or sorting or processing those crops, and other machines that turn it into finished goods or machines that package products, to the trucks, engines pulling rail cars or cargo ships transporting storage containers getting produce, materials or goods to their next destination until it's in your house--- all running on diesel.

The lefty communist utopia dream to just end fossil fuels to save us all from the existential threat of running out of resources, acid rain, hole in the ozone layer, global warming, climate crisis is not going to work right now. It's just a power play to make the elitists more wealthy. Their plan of everyone except themselves having nothing and being happy isn't going to end well.

IndividualFreedom
https://www.api.org/news-policy-and-issues/10-in-2022

This deserves it's own thread, but seems appropriate here.

Michael Berry had this fella on this am and they were talking about this plan. The goal is to increase investments or we are up shat creek with the crap the FJB is pulling.
lb3
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

The EV kryptonite:

That won't even fit in an F250. You've got to pick that up in an Odyssey or Sienna if you're going to transport that in the rain.
Muy
AG
What's a "giant" gas guzzler? Like the planes and convoys that take liberals all over the world to complain about Trump?
JR Ewingford
wbt5845 said:

\
If a few of my friends were drunk we would tip your little prius over one night. Then make you have to go buy a real car.
El_duderino
8 foot bed
TexasAggiesWin
S
I'm sure the OP claims that the President cannot control gasoline prices because it is a commodity used all over the world - then posts this dumbass cartoon claiming it's all the United State's fault
ChemEAg08
AG
wbt5845 said:

\

Prices go up and down but for some reason they go much much higher under democrats. Why do you think that is?
rgag12
AG
That is not what people looked like in the 90's
Predmid
AG
I have two tiny fuel efficient cars for commuting and a truck for hauling stuff for work and home stuffs.

Gas prices doubling doubles mine and everyone else's gas bill regardless of what kind of vehicle driven.
GeorgiAg
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

wbt5845 said:

\

Prices go up and down but for some reason they go much much higher under democrats. Why do you think that is?
They want to force you to buy electric.
coolerguy12
AG
Krautag81 said:

coolerguy12 said:

In addition, come pull my 14,000lb trailer to drag more hay from the other pasture. Take some cattle to the auction, and then haul some steel for a new building.

OP wouldn't even know where to start with this task list. Betas gonna beta
DVM97
AG
rathAG05 said:

What in the world are trying to accomplish by this post? It's energy…a commodity, just like grain. Prices fluctuate based off demand. You could make the same argument for mining lithium…also a commodity. This is one of the more dumb takes on this forum, and there are a lot of really dumb takes here.

Biden could turn this around in a matter of months, but he refuses to do anything that will actual solve or mitigate problems.
THIS! This administration could loosen "environmental regulations" to allow for faster and more gasoline to be refined. You can't just turn refineries on and off like a light switch and the major oil companies are still reeling from 2020 when oil was trading at a negative per barrel. The price of brent crude has been over $100/barrel for 2 months and so gas prices have climbed exponentially. In spite of a inflation Americans continue to fly and travel the roads this Summer leading to increased demand. Add the "war" in the Ukraine and the embargo on Russian oil, and we are now having to export to Europe (our allies) in order to help. Europe is highly dependent on natural gas and much more wind and solar dependent. Gas prices are a complicated issue and there is no easy fix in the future.
UTExan
747Ag said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Behold!
Meh. Not enough seats.

And 12 miles range uphill.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Hammerly High Dive Crips
GeorgiAg said:

ChemEAg08 said:

wbt5845 said:

\

They We want to force you to buy electric.
FIFY
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.