Biden to Americans: High gas prices are your burden to bear

7,694 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by IslanderAg04
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thats why I don't trust any of these mfers. It was way too convenient.

Got done with covid and immediately transitioned to ukraine.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
They shuffled around a climate change emergency for a bit in between COVID and Putin. Not much traction.

Clearly looking for a pivot.
Andrew99
AG
Agsrback12 said:

Big oil is in a win win. High gas prices doesn't hurt them. Quiet the opposite actually. But dems in office are responsible and big oil gets paid while dems get slaughtered in November.
This is similar to how corporations do not pay taxes, only people pay taxes. They can levy all the taxes they want against a corporation but those expenses will just be passed on to real people in either their employees or customers.

High gas oil prices do impact oil companies but they are not just going to let that destroy them. They are going to pass those expenses on to their employees or customers and maintain their profit margin, as they should.

Biden wants high prices on fossil fuels, he pledged to eliminate them by making them unaffordable. Obama had the exact same policy. Their only concern is that prices rise too quickly. They want to boil the frog slowly.
annie88
AG
Stlkofta said:

Don't worry. The Department of Energy is on the job!

I'm sure Drag Queen Kojak will be working those pumps off to get more nuclear power on the grid.

These people are morons. They are not serious about governing. And they couldn't be trusted to reliably operate a tricycle on a rubberized track without screwing it all up.

The world is laughing at us.

The Biden administration is just disturbing. Bizarre people that have no idea what they're doing and are completely unqualified.

He can play victim all he wants, but when you put this display out there as a government employee, it is not OK. #FJB
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Slicer97
AG
We need Pinochet. Not even joking.
Pinochet
Slicer97 said:

Here I am!
Pookers
AG
Pinochet said:

Slicer97 said:

Here I am!
Get busy. You've been slacking in your helicopter tours.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Can this f-tard just go away, and take his 81* million with him?
#FJB
Tramp96
Slicer97 said:

Welp, TexAgs, nice knowin' ya.
DeSantis 2024
4stringAg
AG
Tramp96 said:

Putin did Biden a HUGE favor by invading Ukraine. Gave him his high priced gas scapegoat on a freakin' platter.

Let's pretend Putin hadn't invaded Ukraine. We all know the gas prices would still be this high. What would the Biden excuse be then? Oh yeah, evil oil companies and gas station owners.
And that's just it. Anyone who is the least bit intellectually honest can counter Biden's "its Putin's fault for high prices" with the fact that we could more than make up for Russia's contribution to our oil supply with OUR OWN FREAKING OIL!

But this admin, which is really nothing more than the extension of the Obama admin (And you know this because Joe's braindead answer of "americans must bear the brunt of the pain" is straight out of the Obama playbook and could have been spoken by Hussein himself) is the most hostile one ever to domestic oil and gas companies.
P.U.T.U
AG
Odd thing is that guy actually is qualified for the position he is in, but still is a quack that I wouldn't want to work next to
annie88
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Odd thing is that guy actually is qualified for the position he is in, but still is a quack that I wouldn't want to work next to

Maybe, maybe not, but he's more concerned with shock value and offending people.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
TAMUallen
AG
Right... putin. The lie Americans don't believe
Boozer92
AG
Quote:

"With higher crude oil and product prices globally, Russian oil export revenues are estimated to have increased by $1.7 billion in May to about $20 billion," the Paris-based agency said in its monthly oil report.

Yep. Us suffering higher gas prices is really sticking it to Putin

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/russian-oil-fuel-revenue-up-even-exports-fall-iea-2022-06-15/
titan
S

Putin is engaging in an old and familiar imperialism, but its no more than that and no more mysterious than a resources grab.

The truly malignant agenda that impacts the foundations of commerce and even social order is the one that Biden's handlers are directing and trying to shape for the whole world.

He should simply cancel taxes for this year to balance out the imposed destruction his energy $cience driven agenda is setting out so deliberately. Than maybe people can buy those electric cars easier.
FCBlitz
Stlkofta said:

I'm sure Drag Queen Kojak will be working those pumps off to get more nuclear power on the grid.

These people are morons. They are not serious about governing. And they couldn't be trusted to reliably operate a tricycle on a rubberized track without screwing it all up.

Are you kidding me……been busy working for DoD and can't keep up. Is that really our SoR?
FCBlitz
annie88 said:

Stlkofta said:

The Biden administration is just disturbing. Bizarre people that have no idea what they're doing and are completely unqualified.

He can play victim all he wants, but when you put this display out there as a government employee, it is not OK. #FJB

I really wish these brave gay people be assigned Ambassadorships to Saudi's Arabia, Iran, and every other Arab nations.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Global marxist are in full control.

They just trolling us at this point.
LMCane
FCBlitz said:

annie88 said:

Stlkofta said:

I really wish these brave gay people be assigned Ambassadorships to Saudi's Arabia, Iran, and every other Arab nations.

HAMAS in the Gaza Strip
Cyprian
AG
Oh, he gone

-------------
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.
Cromagnum
AG
FCBlitz said:

Stlkofta said:

Are you kidding me……been busy working for DoD and can't keep up. Is that really our SoR?

More like DnD
MagnumLoad
BarnacleBill said:

They very clearly DO NOT CARE about the political ramifications of anything they are doing, and despite catastrophic consequences they NEVER give an inch.

I can't tell if they are just going for broke now since they have a window of opportunity and want as much as they can before they lose it, or they are so supremely confident in their cheating machine that they think they will never lose power again no matter what. .

This has been said so much it is starting to lose meaning, but seriously F....J....B...
Even if they lose elections, they still control the three letter bureaucracy because of their leftist plants. When free and honest elections no longer give governance to we the people, secession and/or a bullet is all that is left between tyranny and liberty.
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
atmtws
AG
Did they ever figure out how to tax Electric Vehicles that are using the roads/highways that gas vehicle owners are paying for? Are they paying additional taxes to their electric companies? Or to the state when they reregister each year???
/W\ Saw 'Em Off! /W\
BTHO tu.
oldarmyjess66
AG
Owlagdad said:

Let them eat cake

This
oldarmyjess66
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

Flooding the market with US oil and dropping the price would hurt Russia more than jacking the price thru the roof. They are still selling oil, even if they are selling less right now, the high prices are more than offsetting that.
Yep
titan
S
oldarmyjess66 said:

Owlagdad said:

Let them eat cake

This
Exactly. Oh if any group is the modern Ancien Regime it is the current US poltico-press tier. And actually with more malice than Louis or Marie ever intended. They were trying to cope.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Stlkofta said:

This in infuriating! What the hell does Gabe Bock know about the energy sector?
stetson
AG
Biden's actions do not reconcile with his words.
FJB
TX_COWDOC
AG
BarnacleBill said:

They very clearly DO NOT CARE about the political ramifications of anything they are doing, and despite catastrophic consequences they NEVER give an inch.

I can't tell if they are just going for broke now since they have a window of opportunity and want as much as they can before they lose it, or they are so supremely confident in their cheating machine that they think they will never lose power again no matter what. .

Dominion voting machines say 'Hello'.
titan
S

Groups forcibly removing those things would be quite understandable.
aggiedata
AG
Wait. Now it's the gas station owners fault. Not Putin.

YouBet
AG
Yeah, that's bull***** If this was actually about Ukraine, then they aren't remotely worth this pain and destruction to our homeland. Cut off all aid and leave them to it.

However, we know that isn't what this is really about. He has to maintain the charade that aiding Ukraine is to proxy combat Putin's Price Hikes because if he ever pulls away from that then his only cover (however ridiculous it is) is gone and then he has to own it.

Thus, regardless of which reality above you chose to believe Biden has managed to get us into a situation where both reasons are wrong and bad for America.

Only Biden could do that.
sharpdressedman
My Dem cousin from MA told me he tried unsuccessfully to secure a fixed price contract for home heating oil this winter. Every supplier said "No, you will have to pay based on the current market price at the time you buy." He continued to exclaim, "I am going to be screwed."

I replied, "You voted for Biden and the resulting energy shortage, you will have to live with very high prices."

In a stunningly honest admission, he said, "Yeah, I ****** up."

Too bad and so sad for him, the rest of the country, and energy starved nations worldwide.

TX_COWDOC
AG
And he will likely vote the same way next time.
titan
S
aggiedata said:

Wait. Now it's the gas station owners fault. Not Putin.

How about slashing the income of politicians and press at the national level and selling off some of their assets? He and the rest should lead in this sacrifice.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.