meet your new Deputy Asst Secretary for Spent Fuel and Disposition, Dept of Energy

14,553 Views | 171 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by JB!98
H2Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Teslag said:

When it comes storing waste or nuclear energy I don't care about anything other than their ability to understand hard science and the task at hand.
People who dress like that and are into "animal roleplay" (publicly!) make me question their sanity.
A picture like that answers any question i have about his sanity.
Al Bula
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Urban Ag said:

Salute CornPops Message said:

WTF......
That's terrifying. You can almost smell the monkey pox.
Looks like Matt Damon in a Rob Zombie inspired uber gay horror flick

Looks like Matt Damon playing Billy Corgan in a Rob Zombie inspired uber gay horror flick
post of the day.
zephyr88
AG
Just another perversion of the progressive left... it's truly a sickness
TRADUCTOR
It's a joke.

Eddie Izzard is better.
theeyetest
Don't they mean deputy assistant TO THE secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Energy Department's Office of Nuclear Energy?

His "title" is longer than any pompous, arrogant king/queen on Game of Thrones. Ridiculous! I've always thought those that refer to themselves as "them/they" is so ****ing arrogant and self absorbed on top of being mentally ill.
AggDogg61
Teslag said:

inconvenient truth said:

Our federal government has become nothing more than a jobs program for freaks, qualifications be damned. 2024 can't get here soon enough to put adults back in charge of running the government, if there's even anything left by then.

What qualifications in the field of nuclear energy is he lacking?

Common Sense
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
AggDogg61 said:

Teslag said:

inconvenient truth said:

Our federal government has become nothing more than a jobs program for freaks, qualifications be damned. 2024 can't get here soon enough to put adults back in charge of running the government, if there's even anything left by then.

What qualifications in the field of nuclear energy is he lacking?

Common Sense

And Mental illness
1872walker
Least surprising news of the day

Quote:

In an article published on September 15th on the pro-LGBT+ website Advocate, Biden's latest top nuclear hire dives into a defense of the "Rentboy.com" website, which shuttered following an August 2015 illegal prostitution raid. "Rentboy" is a colloquial term for young men who have sex with older men in exchange for money, often under dubious circumstances.
nortex97
AG
Shocker; mentally ill transvestite defended grooming.
JamesPShelley
Salute CornPops Message said:

Well, by LinkedIn It did go to KState and MIT for masters in Nuc Engineering, but still..........

https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuelbrinton/
Mental case right there. I cannot be convinced otherwise.
Tom Doniphon
He's a f'ing nut job... no place in decent society for that type of idiot.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

And yet you will be demonized if you don't validate the insanity.

Do not EVER give or accept someone else's pronouns. You don't have to be rude, but reality is not determined by the whims of mentally ill.

Do not EVER vote Democrat.

Do not EVER remain silent when sane, common sense voices are needed more than ever.

Speak up. Call deviance out. Call insanity out. Leftist don't get to determine reality, so surrender nothing.

They are losers demanding you join them.

Do.

Not.

Ever.
titan
S

And vote out types like Cheney that insist on working with Left Democrats like Pelosi.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
BTW, Republicans are largy spineless and scared to be called "meanies," so they will largely stand for nothing.

You have to look candidate by candidate, and frequently choose lesser evils, which sucks.

FYI.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
titan said:

And vote out types like Cheney that insist on working with Left Democrats like Pelosi.

Absolutely! Get rid of the fake conservative, swamp, idiot grifters!
oldarmyjess66
AG
Marcus Brutus said:

I must assume he/she/it has a degree in nuclear physics or engineering. Surely she/he/it is qualified for the job.
bthotugigem05
AG
MsDoubleD81
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Will fit right in. This administration is a total nut job.
Trajan88
AG
"REPORT: Whistleblower Demands Investigation Into Biden's Nuclear Drag Queen Hiring Process, Alleging 'Substantial Irregularities'."

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/07/06/doe-employee-requests-opm-investigation-into-sam-brinton/
Manhattan
Not saying they are but if this person was the most qualified for the job would you have a problem with it?
Through Dark Brandon all things are possible.
Proc92
Impossible. He suffers from mental illness.
Bondag
AG
BrandoC
AG
We have a literal cone head in the office now. **** I guess aliens must be real. What a freaking joke our country now is…….
redcrayon
AG
Manhattan said:

Not saying they are but if this person was the most qualified for the job would you have a problem with it?

He wasn't.
techno-ag
AG
Manhattan said:

You don't understand how the upper ranks of alphabet agencies work, apparently.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
The Fife
Manhattan said:

No, but I'll put the odds of that being the case here in the neighborhood of 0%.
Trajan88
AG
"Biden's Energy Dept Drag Queen Gets Top Secret 'Q Clearance' Alongside Six-Figure Government Salary"

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/07/12/exc-bidens-energy-dept-drag-queen-gets-top-secret-q-clearance-alongside-six-figure-government-salary/
MsDoubleD81
AG
What a freak show!
lil99chris
AG
DannyDuberstein
AG
This person is mentally ill. They could not possibly be qualified for this job
JB!98
AG
Trajan88 said:

"Biden's Energy Dept Drag Queen Gets Top Secret 'Q Clearance' Alongside Six-Figure Government Salary"

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/07/12/exc-bidens-energy-dept-drag-queen-gets-top-secret-q-clearance-alongside-six-figure-government-salary/
Sure why not. This thing could never be compromised right, right???? F'ing clown show.
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.