Is anyone else on this board a breeder?

8,475 Views | 105 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Teslag
SoulSlaveAG2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have 5.
8,6,4,2.5,10 mo. 2 boys, 3 girls

We thought we were done at 3… then surprise, and then 1.5 years later… surprise again…

Best thing that has ever happened to me. The more the merrier.
black_ice
I probably have a few in Mexico, London and Ukraine.
Dad
AG
I stopped breeding with my first wife but I once had this professor that had to be in his 60s and he had a kid that was under 5 years old. If I ever find myself on my second family I reserve the right to be 70 at my kid's kindergarten graduation.
Tanya 93
I like having just one kid.

No fighting
Triple S
S
Have one.

Feels like 10 sometimes………. Some of y'all are just asking for it….. lol.
CactusThomas
AG
You're not really a parent until you have 3
Dad-O-Lot
AG
10 living plus one miscarriage.

Ages 33, 31, 29, 26, 24, 22, 17, 15, 13, 8.

Only 1 grandchild so far.

We're probably done.

1872walker
Dad-O-Lot said:

We're probably done.

Quitter
The Debt
Dad-O-Lot said:

We're probably done.

Probably done having children or grandchildren?
Dad-O-Lot
AG
1872walker said:

Dad-O-Lot said:

We're probably done.

Quitter
no, it's not for lack of trying. It's just that biology has a way of stopping that sort of thing.

We're both in our 50s now. If she got pregnant again, we would probably make the news.
The Debt
Abraham and Sarah were in their 90s, ye of little faith.
cbaker20
I have two. Didn't even start trying till after 30 had passed and I kind of regret it. That said it's hard to have regrets while still dealing with a toddler.

My husband and I feel very blessed with our family and are so blessed that he got a vasectomy and I got an iud. If we have another it's the will of God and I won't dispute it.
1872walker
Dad-O-Lot said:

1872walker said:

Dad-O-Lot said:

We're probably done.

Quitter
no, it's not for lack of trying. It's just that biology has a way of stopping that sort of thing.

We're both in our 50s now. If she got pregnant again, we would probably make the news.

Just a little sarcasm that didn't come across properly. I couldn't imagine a 25 year delta between my oldest and youngest. Or 10 kids. More power to ya!
Dad-O-Lot
AG
Funny story.

Before we were married, my wife used to say that she only wanted to be pregnant once but did not want an only child. She just wanted to have twins and be done.

All of our children have heard this story and they keep teasing their Mom that she can't be done yet because she hasn't yet had twins.

It's still possible, but highly unlikely.
Tomdoss92
AG
three here. had one was shooting for maybe two but the second time around we got twins. all done now with all in high school. unless there is some kind of serious mistake or joke on me as i couldn't give a new kid the same spry dad the others got.
Dad-O-Lot
AG
1872walker said:

Dad-O-Lot said:

1872walker said:

Dad-O-Lot said:

We're probably done.

Quitter

Just a little sarcasm that didn't come across properly. I couldn't imagine a 25 year delta between my oldest and youngest. Or 10 kids. More power to ya!
I understood. Made me smile.
The Debt
1. Have lots of children
2. Have daily family worship
3. Homeschool your children

The rest of America will wither in their sin. You will have been building a nation.
Credible Source
AG
OrdAg89 said:

6 here!! All girls no less.

Ooooofff
AggieBuck, meal credit, cash, outbound?
Bob Lee
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

OrdAg89 said:

Wow. I stopped at 4 daughters. At some point God has given you enough evidence to realize that in YOUR case it ain't a 50/50 shot...

Ha! We have 5 girls (lost 1), and now my wife's pregnant with a boy. She's also had two miscarriages. I gave up on having a boy and then, whammy! Maybe we rattle off a few boys in a row. Who knows...
Dad-O-Lot
AG
OK. Another funny story.

Several years ago (when we only had 9 kids), one of my daughters was in the Corps and we were in the quad for a pre-game barbecue with her outfit.

My youngest son was telling a woman there about his brothers. She then looked at me and asked,

"How many brothers does he have?"

"four"

"WOW! Well, it could be worse, he could have 4 sisters"

"He does"

The look on her face was priceless.
Line Ate Member
AG
Probably stopping at 2. Man to man defense is better than zone
Sid Farkas
AG
1 daughter...whose sole purpose in life has been to give us the Golden Child (our granddaughter)

....kidding...but not really...

I wish we had more.
Ginormus Ag
AG
I have an 11 year old boy, 9 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. I'm 43. Individually they are great well behaved kids, but get them together and it is chaos all brought on by the 4 year old who acts like Robin Williams on cocaine.
Username checks out.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Cliff.Booth said:

My wife's sister and her husband have NINE daughters. It's insane.

.1953% odds of 9 children all being girls.
Line Ate Member
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Cliff.Booth said:

Dude should have played the lottery. Hell the dude should STILL play the lottery with all of those girls.
1872walker
Line Ate Member said:

Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Cliff.Booth said:

Dude should have played the lottery. Hell the dude should STILL play the lottery with all of those girls.

Gonna need to in order to pay for all those weddings
zephyr88
AG
Just 1 (by choice). Class of '23!
RebelE Infantry
AG
Got started late due to my intemperate youth, but we have 2 with one on the way. 2 girls and we find out the sex of #3 tomorrow. Still plenty of time to get into the 5-7 kid range.

Also this thread is amazing
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
gtaggie_08
AG
We had 3 in 3.5 years. All C-sections. 2 boys and the girl was last. We weren't ruling out a 4th but wife's doctor was concerned after the last one and how thin the wife's uterine wall was. Since she had gone through enough with the pregnancies, it was my turn to take one for the team
theeyetest
Two girls here, 7 and 3! The wife and I wanted to have 5+ but the good Lord saw fit to only two. Unfortunately, she had trouble with miscarriages between #1 and #2 but we finally got our rainbow baby 4 years after the first.

They fight like heathens and are both ornery, quick witted, beautiful little girls and I love them more than life itself. I wish we could have a million more!
OrdAg89
AG
NPH- said:

NoahAg said:

OrdAg89 said:

Dang bro, I hope you have lots of guns, ammo, and surveillance equipment around the house.
No what he needs is a savings account, because that's a lot of weddings to pay for in his future.

Lots of guns and ammo. 2 weddings so far. Youngest is still in college
Sq 17
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Cliff.Booth said:

Yes that is really rare but it is
1 out 500 so not like winning $1000 on a scratch off
aggietony2010
AG
The Debt said:

In response to Dobbs and with the number of threads regarding vasectomies and requests to tie the tubes, I'm curious about this take on the PB. This matters to the interstate commerce clause, if that helps.

Wife and I are on #5. Looking toward double digits.

Anyone else doing the Lord's work?

Wife wanted 4, I wanted 5, I told her the fair compromise was 6. We had number 4 a few months back and it has her wanting another. As many as God will bless us with.
RebelE Infantry
AG
aggietony2010 said:

The Debt said:

In response to Dobbs and with the number of threads regarding vasectomies and requests to tie the tubes, I'm curious about this take on the PB. This matters to the interstate commerce clause, if that helps.

Wife and I are on #5. Looking toward double digits.

Anyone else doing the Lord's work?

Wife wanted 4, I wanted 5, I told her the fair compromise was 6. We had number 4 a few months back and it has her wanting another. As many as God will bless us with.

Behold the inheritance of the Lord are children: the reward, the fruit of the womb.

As arrows in the hand of the mighty, so the children of them that have been shaken.

The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
Corn Pop
3 adopted
1 biological

Wife wants to adopt more. Lord hasn't laid it on my heart to say yes to that yet.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.