What did he mean by this?

6,945 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ribbed Paultz
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
APHIS AG
Pushing the racist scorecard.

This is what liberals have left.
aggie93
AG
I guess he assumes there is some massive movement of conservative white guys with black ladies on the side? K.

The thing I am enjoying the most about some of these Roe opponents is how many of their arguments folks Pro Life folks are going "YEP!" In this case they are arguing men need to take responsibility for their sexual behavior and that if they don't we will have more Black babies. There are also lots of women arguing that men need to take responsibility and take care of their children if they get a woman pregnant or that they will stop hook up culture. They keep thinking people conservatives will disagree with them on any of this for some reason.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Waffledynamics
AG
aggie93 said:

I guess he assumes there is some massive movement of conservative white guys with black ladies on the side? K.

The thing I am enjoying the most about some of these Roe opponents is how many of their arguments folks Pro Life folks are going "YEP!" In this case they are arguing men need to take responsibility for their sexual behavior and that if they don't we will have more Black babies. There are also lots of women arguing that men need to take responsibility and take care of their children if they get a woman pregnant or that they will stop hook up culture. They keep thinking people conservatives will disagree with them on any of this for some reason.
I took it as him saying white women are aborting half-black babies. The Tweet author assumes this is just an unacceptable combo.

Gee, what are they implying?
Urban Ag
AG
Waffledynamics said:

The implication being rendered assumes a commensurate aggregate of abortions are performed on white consorts who have found themselves willfully inseminated by black men. Verily, in the absence of a readily available remedy to gravidity, it is voluntarily assumed that noted grandsires of the biracial progeny may find themselves in a prolonged and escalated state of agitation.

Ducks4brkfast
AG
aggie93 said:

Conservative white guys with white daughters with half black babies.
Dark_Knight
AG
See this is where the racist left is finally coming out full force. The Dixiecrats are back!
Because I'm Batman!

Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Chief Keef (the tweeter) is a black rapper. I believe he's implying he and other famous black guys have had sex with and impregnated white women that have gotten abortions. He's saying now that they are less accessible in some states, more of said white women will carry those pregnancies through birth now. He believes this will upset the white parents of these white women.

Just translating his tweet, not agreeing with it. Though his word usage is kind of funny.
Space-Tech
Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

Chief Keef (the tweeter) is a black rapper. I believe he's implying he and other famous black guys have had sex with and impregnated white women that have gotten abortions. He's saying now that they are less accessible in some states, more of said white women will carry those pregnancies through birth now. He believes this will upset the white parents of these white women.

Just translating his tweet, not agreeing with it. Though his word usage is kind of funny.
Poor white women? Absolutely.

Rich white women? They'll just have an abrupt 1 week vacation to California.
PERSON - WOMAN - MAN - CAMERA - TV
Muktheduck
He's letting you know why all these obese white feminists are so upset right now
wbt5845
AG
It's as if he doesn't realize ease of access to abortion encourages illicit behavior.
GAC06
AG
aggie93 said:

Even the woke-est of the woke and black guys know that white guys and black women isn't a thing
Buzzy

One of the biggest lies the left tells themselves is that anyone who doesn't agree with them is a racist.

You see this a lot more in the gun control movement, a common trope is "if all blacks had guns, all gun control laws would pass tomorrow", the implication being that all pro-2A people 1) are hardcore racists and 2) their racism supersedes their belief in the Constitution and the Second Amendment.

The reality is the pro-2A movement is incredibly welcoming to everyone and wants everyone to take advantage of their Second Amendment rights.

This tweet is simply furthering the same trope on a different topic.
Wild West Pimp Style
The Fall Guy
AG
Basically saying.

Once you go black, you won't go back
Kenneth_2003
AG
Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

The joke will be in him. When the young white lady and her conservative white father come after him for child support.

His poorly thought out and overtly racist argument failed to review the full picture.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Chump don't want da help, chump don't get da help.
wbt5845
AG
Buzzy said:

You see this a lot more in the gun control movement, a common trope is "if all blacks had guns, all gun control laws would pass tomorrow", the implication being that all pro-2A people 1) are hardcore racists and 2) their racism supersedes their belief in the Constitution and the Second Amendment.

This soy boy posted this black gun owners march with the intent of scaring YT. He must have been disappointed to see so many guys simply agreeing these men were exercising their 2A rights.
555-PINF
Urban Ag said:

Waffledynamics said:

The implication being offered assumes a commensurate number of abortions are performed on white girls who have found themselves willfully inseminated by black males. Verily, in the absence of a readily available remedy for gravidity, it is voluntarily assumed that said grandsires of the biracial offspring may find themselves in a escalated state of agitation.

Username checks out.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
The blacks men have always gotten the fat white chicks, but they're starting to lose them to lesbianism
Martin Cash
AG
Who is Glory Hole Boy, and why should I GAS about what he thinks?
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
aggielatoo
wbt5845 said:

It's as if he doesn't realize ease of access to abortion encourages illicit behavior.

Illicit behavior has existed since the beginning of time. It has no correlation with access to abortions.
aggielatoo
BQ_90
AG
He's more worried about the child support that him and his buddies are going to have to pay
Sea Speed
AG
Unbelievable. This is why people come to this site.
Hydrocele_aggie
Oh since chief keef said ..Thanks op for letting me know the thoughts of a an idiot
aggiepanic95
AG
racism is more powerful than love to a lefty democrat
B-1 83
AG
Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

Those abortions are cheaper than the paternity lawsuits coming his way. Relax, homeboy, you'll still be able to fly your semen dumpsters to California or New York for the deed.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Joes
Martin Cash said:

Who is Glory Hole Boy, and why should I GAS about what he thinks?
Jerry Jones?
CanyonAg77
AG
My daughter is in a mixed marriage. I'm sure if they ever choose to have a kid, I'll love them just as much as I do the grandkids from the other mixed marriage in my family.

In case you're wondering, my daughter married a Yankee, and my son married a wonderful girl from a liberal family. She's much closer to our son in her views, though.
CanyonAg77
AG
Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

Chief Keef (the tweeter) is a black rapper
"Chief Keef" sounds like a great TexAgs username, especially given our history with the infamous KeithDB, who loved to bash TexAgs on other forums, while stirring up as much crap as possible here.
PacoPicoPiedra
AG
Either he is a low information voter, he is pandering to the LIVs, or both. To think abortion will no longer be an option anywhere is absolutely asinine and displays a high level of ignorance (or stupidity).
Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception.
Viper16
AG

So, you speak jive?
#FJB

Trump 2024

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis
rgag12
AG
Who's going to tell him abortion is still legal in states where most abortions take place?
Clob94
Kenneth_2003 said:

Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

The joke will be in him. When the young white lady and her conservative white father come after him for child support.

His poorly thought out and overtly racist argument failed to review the full picture.
Uh....... child support? Ya.....ok.....
CanyonAg77
AG
Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

It's not the skin color, it's the fact that he's a rapper thug. Decent white girls aren't sleeping with thugs.
12thMan9
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

My daughter is in a mixed marriage. I'm sure if they ever choose to have a kid, I'll love them just as much as I do the grandkids from the other mixed marriage in my family.

In case you're wondering, my daughter married a Yankee, and my son married a wonderful girl from a liberal family. She's much closer to our son in her views, though.
Mary Matalin/James Carville mixed?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.