What did he mean by this?

6,951 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ribbed Paultz
Ags4DaWin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Buzzy said:

One of the biggest lies the left tells themselves is that anyone who doesn't agree with them is a racist.

Actually the biggest lie leftists tell themselves is that everyone is as racist and sexist as them.

Ever wonder why when someone is found to have worn blackface and used the N word or went on a racist tirade or raped a sgit ton of women it's a leftist schill. It's basic psychology.

They make these laws because they know the darkness of their own souls and assume everyone is as bad as them and thus need to be controlled.

Furthermore by enacting these laws and punishing others they believe they are asking themselves of their own sins.

The cognitive dissonance and emotional discomfort when they are confronted with evidence to the contrary is so disturbing it causes them to emotionally melt down and have a psychotic break.

This is on massive display on every meme and video we have seen for the past 6 years.

It is literally a psychosis with these people.

It is also how they absolve others in their ranks as long as they make the proper sacrifice to the leftist religion, their sins can be absolved as well.

IT. IS. A. RELIGION.
As psychotic as Nazism and the Inquisition.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

Chief Keef (the tweeter) is a black rapper. I believe he's implying he and other famous black guys have had sex with and impregnated white women that have gotten abortions. He's saying now that they are less accessible in some states, more of said white women will carry those pregnancies through birth now. He believes this will upset the white parents of these white women.
It's not the skin color, it's the fact that he's a rapper thug. Decent white girls aren't sleeping with thugs.

I guess "decent" is subjective, but unfortunately I don't think this is accurate if the guy is famous and/or powerful.
FratboyLegend
aggie93 said:

I guess he assumes there is some massive movement of conservative white guys with black ladies on the side?.

Um, that's not what he's saying.
#CertifiedSIP
CanyonAg77
AG
12thMan9 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

My daughter is in a mixed marriage. I'm sure if they ever choose to have a kid, I'll love them just as much as I do the grandkids from the other mixed marriage in my family.

In case you're wondering, my daughter married a Yankee, and my son married a wonderful girl from a liberal family. She's much closer to our son in her views, though.
Mary Matalin/James Carville mixed?
Her family is old school California/Colorado hippie. Good people, but 60s liberal leftists. She's not as far out as they are, Type A personality, professional, all around wonderful person.

And she has been supportive of my son's gun collection, shooting competitions, NRA certifications, etc. etc. etc
CanyonAg77
AG
Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

Chief Keef (the tweeter) is a black rapper. I believe he's implying he and other famous black guys have had sex with and impregnated white women that have gotten abortions. He's saying now that they are less accessible in some states, more of said white women will carry those pregnancies through birth now. He believes this will upset the white parents of these white women.
It's not the skin color, it's the fact that he's a rapper thug. Decent white girls aren't sleeping with thugs.

I guess "decent" is subjective, but unfortunately I don't think this is accurate if the guy is famous and/or powerful.

So....she's not being a sloot if the guy has money/fame?
Old Sarge
AG
GAC06 said:

aggie93 said:

I guess he assumes there is some massive movement of conservative white guys with black ladies on the side? K.

The thing I am enjoying the most about some of these Roe opponents is how many of their arguments folks Pro Life folks are going "YEP!" In this case they are arguing men need to take responsibility for their sexual behavior and that if they don't we will have more Black babies. There are also lots of women arguing that men need to take responsibility and take care of their children if they get a woman pregnant or that they will stop hook up culture. They keep thinking people conservatives will disagree with them on any of this for some reason.

Even the woke-est of the woke and black guys know that white guys and black women isn't a thing
You've never been to Baton Rouge, LA. have you? Not that the situation isn't OK, but it is a thing.
"Green" is the new RED.
Ribbed Paultz
CanyonAg77 said:

Aggie_Boomin 21 said:

Ummm
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.