Hate group comes out in Idaho

31,543 Views | 308 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by oh no
93MarineHorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

The alleged members of Patriot Front which the Southern Poverty Law Center describes as a white nationalist hate group were arrested just before 2 p.m.
Just pathetic. Leftist group "describes" them as a "hate group" and voila!, white supremacy! These guys were arrested for being in a van and going to a protest, not for any actual crime. Lefties, after the '20 Summer of love's daily burn, loot, murder riots you'll have to excuse us for thinking there's a blatant double standard in regards to who gets to protest and also a ridiculously high level of selective enforcement of the law.
Pookers
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

Pookers said:

RebelE Infantry said:

Agreed. I was pushing back on this ridiculous notion that any highly organized right wing group comprised of physically fit dudes is automatically mUh fEdS
If the patriot front aren't a bunch of glowies they need to be a little more tactical about how they do things. Showing up to protest in outfits (even completely peacefully) gives the media ammo to yell "muh huwhyte supreme pizzas" and the low IQ populace eats it up. I think they would be better served just getting involved in local politics, filing lawsuits / writs, etc.. (If they are already doing this then great).

Here's the thing though- for every couple of low IQ drones lapping up the narrative, how many normies who are fed up will go and research PF and find that they are somewhat sympathetic to their ideas?

I don't know the answer but it's definitely something worth thinking about.
I'm simply pointing out the way they conduct business is exactly how the media has always framed white supremecist groups. They should ditch the outfits and engage in lawfare instead IMO; it will be much more meaningful. As someone on the right I find their tactics kinda cringe because of how bad the optics are.
Artorias
AG
Do any of our residents libs or CMs have to courage or moral fortitude to call this out for what it was? A blatant violation of Constitutional rights?

Should I hold my breath?
captkirk
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Police led the men, one by one, to the front of patrol cars, took off their masks and then brought them to a police van.

Those arrested came from at least 11 states, including Washington, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, Illinois, Wyoming, Virginia and Arkansas, White said.

Only one was from Idaho, he said.
One?

NPR
Crossed state lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
redcrayon
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

SHOCKER!

All of them are going to be released, this was done purely so they could legally dox them and screw over the lives of the members.
We're releasing "terrorists" back into society????
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Crossed state lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. There are still so many people who believe that Rittenhouse crossed state lines with his AR. Never happened.
JohnFootball2
Pookers said:

RebelE Infantry said:

Agreed. I was pushing back on this ridiculous notion that any highly organized right wing group comprised of physically fit dudes is automatically mUh fEdS
If the patriot front aren't a bunch of glowies they need to be a little more tactical about how they do things. Showing up to protest in outfits (even completely peacefully) gives the media ammo to yell "muh huwhyte supreme pizzas" and the low IQ populace eats it up. I think they would be better served just getting involved in local politics, filing lawsuits / writs, etc.. (If they are already doing this then great).

We see how that's worked out for the right….
JohnFootball2
Hopefully they file a lawsuit and come out big.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Why were the masks not taken down to check IDs? Oh yes because they are FBI agents!
Absolutely! All manufactured to be able to point at the fake white supremacy story. This is the FBI making waves for anti individual freedom ideology.
aggiehawg
AG
JohnFootball2 said:

I doubt that. Government can temporarily detain you.
aggielostinETX
AG
aggiehawg said:

JohnFootball2 said:

They can arrest you for a crime they have no evidence of?
captkirk
AG
CSTXAg92 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Police led the men, one by one, to the front of patrol cars, took off their masks and then brought them to a police van.

Those arrested came from at least 11 states, including Washington, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, Illinois, Wyoming, Virginia and Arkansas, White said.

Only one was from Idaho, he said.
One?

NPR

Police found "paperwork" that showed the "master plan"

" Police found at least one smoke grenade in the truck, White said, and paperwork that appeared to show a master plan to riot both at the Pride event and along the main commercial strip of downtown Coeur d'Alene."

Of course they did! How else would the sheeple this whole farce was created for connect the dots!
I guess the 'paperwork' said "Riot Plan" at the top
aggiehawg
AG
AggieLostinDallas said:

aggiehawg said:

JohnFootball2 said:

They can arrest you for a crime they have no evidence of?
Probable cause is a fluid concept. More fluid than it should be in my view but the cops intervened due to tips they received from 'informants.' From a probable cause standpoint that would qualify.
Watermelon Man
Artorias said:

Do any of our residents libs or CMs have to courage or moral fortitude to call this out for what it was? A blatant violation of Constitutional rights?

Should I hold my breath?
Is is a violation of Constitutional rights? (If so, which ones? The right to stuff dozens of bozo's in the back of a U-Haul truck?).

Or is it a false flag?

Quote:

You guys really need to get on the same page.

Quote:

...F16 circlejerk is getting old. Some of these guys are living in fantasy land and need to get it together.
Take some time, get your talking points together, and try again.
Watermelon Man
BAP Enthusiast said:

jagvocate said:

Do they have a history of rioting? If so, okay.

If not, "conspiracy to [commit crime based on no prior bad acts]" starts sounding like a thought crime if we aren't careful. Especially when ZERO prosecutions happened to ANTIFA for burning everything in '20

They have never rioted, ever. The only thing they have ever done is March in formation in a protest that was approved.
Amen, brother! It's my Constitutional right to a member of a white nationalist hate group if I want to.
hbtheduce
AG
Watermelon Man said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

jagvocate said:

If not, "conspiracy to [commit crime based on no prior bad acts]" starts sounding like a thought crime if we aren't careful. Especially when ZERO prosecutions happened to ANTIFA for burning everything in '20

They have never rioted, ever. The only thing they have ever done is March in formation in a protest that was approved.
Amen, brother! It's my Constitutional right to a member of a white nationalist hate group if I want to.

Yes
backintexas2013
AG
Watermelon Man said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

jagvocate said:

Yes it is. I can point and laugh at them but they have that right. Just like Black Nationalists, Nation of Islam, KKK, New Black Panthers, etc…. You might not like it shanked but they have that right and you should not be celebrating taking that away from them.
BAP Enthusiast
Watermelon Man said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

jagvocate said:

Yeah it is. They have committed no crimes.
CanyonAg77
AG
Watermelon Man said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

jagvocate said:

Yes, it is.

Or ANTIFA

Or BLM

Funny how only one of the above seems to have attracted the wrath of the Federal Government, however.
Watermelon Man
CanyonAg77 said:

Watermelon Man said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

jagvocate said:

Yes, it is.

Or ANTIFA

Or BLM

Funny how only one of the above seems to have attracted the wrath of the Federal Government, however.
What makes you think the Federal Government isn't tracking both? I would hope so.

Besides, weren't the local police the ones who caught these guys?
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

What makes you think the Federal Government isn't tracking both?
Which group is free to raise hell and raise money, and buy mansions, which is not.

Quote:

President Joe Biden on Tuesday condemned white supremacists, the media, the internet and politics for spreading racist conspiracy theories as he mourned the killing of 10 Black people in Buffalo, New York.

"What happened here is simple and straightforward: Terrorism, terrorism, domestic terrorism," he said.

Quote:

• Black Lives Matter leaders met with members of President Joe Biden's team as the White House and lawmakers are negotiating the details of a potential police reform deal.
  • In a statement first provided to CNBC, Black Lives Matter said leaders recently met with White House officials to discuss their agenda.

Watermelon Man
CanyonAg77 said:

Which group is free to raise hell and raise money, and buy mansions, which is not.

I don't know. If I had to guess, I'd say "Stop The Steal."
zoneag
Watermelon Man said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

jagvocate said:

Just trolling or do you think this quip is witty or something? Perhaps you think the freedom of association and peaceful assembly guaranteed by the constitution only applies to groups that support the proper leftist narratives? Because unpopular speech and associations are precisely why the first amendment is necessary.
Artorias
AG
Replying to yourself? Forget to switch to your sock?
CanyonAg77
AG
Watermelon Man said:

CanyonAg77 said:

I don't know.
Anything you post besides that is trolling
MouthBQ98
AG
You do realize most of the people insinuating this was an FBI false flag are doing so hyperbolically to criticize recent incidents where the FBI was flat out caught doing that very thing and found to have done so in a federal court resulting in failed prosecutions. Elements of the FBI have engaged in that and other corrupt behaviors in the last few years that have come to light and result in distrust and sarcastic criticisms.

Accusing every incident of being an FBI false flag is a way of mocking and criticizing their ineptness and corruption in leadership as of late. Yeah, it's extremely unlikely, but now we know not impossible.
CanyonAg77
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Accusing every incident of being an FBI failed flag is a way of mocking and criticizing their ineptness and corruption in leadership as of late.
Plus, it's not that far from the truth.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Watermelon Man said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Watermelon Man said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

jagvocate said:

Yes, it is.

Or ANTIFA

Or BLM

What makes you think the Federal Government isn't tracking both? I would hope so.

Besides, weren't the local police the ones who caught these guys?

Their actions make me think it, you know, facts.
AndesAg92
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

You do realize most of the people insinuating this was an FBI false flag are doing so hyperbolically to criticize recent incidents where the FBI was flat out caught doing that very thing and found to have done so in a federal court resulting in failed prosecutions. Elements of the FBI have engaged in that and other corrupt behaviors in the last few years that have come to light and result in distrust and sarcastic criticisms.

Accusing every incident of being an FBI false flag is a way of mocking and criticizing their ineptness and corruption in leadership as of late. Yeah, it's extremely unlikely, but now we know not impossible.

My posts are similar. Is it possibility? Sure. But every degenerate gets on here screaming ridiculous accusations of the federal government like it's religion and makes all Ags look like country bumpkins.
redcrayon
AG
Another premium poster coming over here calling people names. Should be at least a few days ban if moderation is consistent.
oldord
AG
Why did mods just delete '92's post that exposed him as an intellectual juvenile?
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
oldord said:

Why did mods just delete '92's post that exposed him as an intellectual juvenile?

To protect his self esteem.

yell_on_6th st
AG
Andres got busted! Now super defensive, hilarious.
TRADUCTOR
We need one of those FBI undercover plants to come in here and lead us to do something meaningless and stupid.
AndesAg92
AG
oldord said:

If you come to F16 to think you're an intellectual that's pretty damn funny.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.