Hate group comes out in Idaho

31,473 Views | 308 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by oh no
agz win
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Terrorism may have been avoided.

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho (AP) Police stopped a U-haul in Coeur d'Alene Saturday and detained several dozen men who were found inside dressed in khakis, navy blue shirts and beige hats with white balaclavas covering their faces. Authorities said they then arrested all 31 men, whom they believe are members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front...

https://fox8.com/news/dozens-of-masked-men-arrested-near-idaho-pride-event/
hunter2012
AG
31 men with 30 of them being FBI agents.
agz win
AG

Clob94
Those dudes all seem in pretty good shape...... like they work out regularly.

Their clothes are almost identical. Why were their masks not removed? We hiding the identity of FBI agents?

Edit for-- why were they pulled over? Exigent circumstances?

How did the cops know where they were heading?

This is sketch as f***.
redcrayon
AG
Terrorism?? They were charged with a misdemeanor. Were they even armed?
Love Gun
These charges will get dropped. Making cops suspicious of your actions is not a crime.

Quote:

White says all 31 were charged with conspiracy to riot, a misdemeanor. The men were going through the booking process Saturday afternoon and are scheduled to be arraigned on Monday. White says those arrested came from at least 11 states.
**** Joe Biden
96AgGrad
AG
Charged with "conspiracy to riot", a misdemeanor.

I wonder how often Antifa and BLM got hit with that one. I'm guessing never.
Proc92
Arrest warrants already existed for them? If not, why arrested?
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Why were the masks not taken down to check IDs? Oh yes because they are FBI agents!
PA24
AG
Shale oil field workers
beanbean
Seems totally legit.
Ciboag96
Can they get more cheesy
Jock 07
AG
Black socks?
Boo Weekley
agz win said:

Feds, feds everywhere
Boo Weekley
Clob94 said:

Those dudes all seem in pretty good shape...... like they work out regularly.

Their clothes are almost identical. Why were their masks not removed? We hiding the identity of FBI agents?

Edit for-- why were they pulled over? Exigent circumstances?

How did the cops know where they were heading?

This is sketch as f***.

There will be more of these "incidents".
Boo Weekley
These guys are total f'n feds of some sort. Too obvious.

APHIS AG
hunter2012 said:

31 men with 30 of them being FBI agents.
Knowing the tactics of the "new" FBI, I would not be surprised if this was just another "setup" courtesy of the enemy from within, the Democratic party.
astros4545
AG
Fake news
Rapier108
Let me know when your side starts getting arrested for far, far worse and then we'll give a **** about these guys.

Antifa
BLM
"Ruth Sent Us"
"Jane's Revenge"
"Shut Down DC"
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Buzzy
Quote:

Coeur d'Alene police said 31 people from all over the country who were inside a U-Haul were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to riot.
Sounds like a clear violation of the First Amendment right here.

So anytime you see someone you don't like, especially in a group, you can arrest them on a bogus charge like 'suspicion of conspiracy to riot'?
Wild West Pimp Style
Jock 07
AG
It really is pathetic how obvious this is. Come on g-men, at least try to be convincing next time.
aggielostinETX
AG
Buzzy said:

Quote:

Coeur d'Alene police said 31 people from all over the country who were inside a U-Haul were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to riot.

So anytime you see someone you don't like, especially in a group, you can arrest them on a bogus charge like 'suspicion of conspiracy to riot'?

They are going to crush these charges.
bmks270
AG
Probably had an under cover cop in the group.
WestTexAg12
AG
Buzzy said:

Quote:

No ***** So if we had a group get together to go anywhere to demonstrate, and we are not part of the libs and progressive approved list of alphabet soup, we are white supremacists conspiring to riot.

What a crock of poop.
Betoisafurry
100% feds. Anybody thinking otherwise is a complete fool.
Rapier108
bmks270 said:

Probably had an under cover cop in the group.
More likely at a minimum, 90% undercover cops/feds.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
beanbean
Boo Weekley said:

These guys are total f'n feds of some sort. Too obvious.

That's gotta be the same dude from that capitol rally pic with the sunglasses and shorts.
beanbean
Oops double post
My Name Is Judge
Is op an establishment narc?

Serious question
dmart90
AG
Idaho of about as conservative as you can get. I know, I live there part of the year. The cops that made this bust are not bleeding heart liberals...
astros4545
AG
dmart90 said:

Idaho of about as conservative as you can get. I know, I live there part of the year. The cops that made this bust are not bleeding heart liberals...

They are actors
dmart90
AG
astros4545 said:

dmart90 said:

They are actors
zoneag
Whew. We narrowly avoided the second worst attack on our democracy since the civil war.
Boo Weekley
dmart90 said:

The cops aren't in on it. They think they just made the most badass bust of their lifetimes. High water mark of their career.
jefe95
AG
They really detain these guys but didn't remove their balaclavas nor their sunglasses?

Good photo op is a good photo op.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.