Fat Asses of the world unite! SJW to attack fatphobia

3,340 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by rocky the dog
Rattler12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tanya 93 said:

I did ballet for 9 years, including classes at the Houston Ballet.

That woman in the cartoon would not be able to stand en pointe

That required an insane sense of balance and body proportion in order to rest your eintire body on a tiny box as hard as wood
Then they should absolutely remove "stand en pointe" from ballet. It's obviuosly a racially motivated move aimed
at stigmatizing those of weightiness, indigenous people and POC based on how those poor folks have been disparaged and denied equality with the thin little white princesses of ballet since Moby Dick was a minnow. How dare they!!!! HOW DARE THEY !!!!!
Tanya 93
Rattler12 said:

Tanya 93 said:

That required an insane sense of balance and body proportion in order to rest your eintire body on a tiny box as hard as wood
Then they should absolutely remove "stand en pointe" from ballet. It's obviuosly a racially motivated move aimed
at stigmatizing those of weightiness, indigenous people and POC based on how those poor folks have been disparaged and denied equality with the thin little white princesses of ballet since Moby Dick was a minnow. How dare they!!!! HOW DARE THEY !!!!!
the racist (it is in Texas, so it has to be racist) Houston ballet company had the first black prima ballerina as their head dancer.
Her name is Lauren Anderson and she was so beautiful to watch on stage.
Rattler12
Tanya 93 said:

Rattler12 said:

Tanya 93 said:

the racist (it is in Texas, so it has to be racist) Houston ballet company had the first black prima ballerina as their head dancer.
Her name is Lauren Anderson and she was so beautiful to watch on stage.
Token ?
APHIS AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

AGHouston11 said:

What was the biggest comorbidity that contributed to death from Covid? What race was affected more than others?

It's almost like they want to kill a race of people on purpose……

How do they get people to go along with this BS

What are you talking about? These people believe in science.

And someone should place a stuffed unicorn and a pigs with wings to go with the sign.
rocky the dog
AG
Spore Ag
Lauren Anderson is not a token and worked for her position as well as giving back to inner city kids by introducing them to ballet. This is not to say it does happen.
Rattler12
Spore Ag said:

Lauren Anderson is not a token and worked for her position as well as giving back to inner city kids by introducing them to ballet. This is not to say it does happen.
Lighten up .... it was in jest just like the original ......geeze I swear some of yall keep your sense of humor in a lock box in the hall closet....if you even have one....and just to be clear, I'm not talking about a lock box or a hall closet
D_Wag97
AG
"fatphobia"?

Yeah, well maybe afraid of being sat on...
ProgN
rocky the dog said:

You kill me Rock
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Quote:

rocky the dog said:

You kill me Rock
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.