So one of my co-workers is undergoing sex reassignment surgery

15,452 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TexAgs91
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OnlyForNow said:

Madison is the female version of his original name?

What was it?

And before anyone says anything.... you're either born, XY = male, XX = female, or XXY = predominately males with chromosomal disorder.

That's pretty much it.

There are also hermaphrodites. Which may have any of the chromosomal combos above.

Completely different.
zephyr88
AG
Oh, the joys of working for large/corporate America - I can't imagine what would happen if one of the 6 men in our office went astray and chopped off their willie.

Curious... not looking for a company name (unless you want to volunteer) but, in what industry do you work?
Tanya 93
Cromagnum
AG
Sounds like a major HIPPA violation for HR to share anything with other employees.

To what point are people required to participate in someone else's fantasy? Getting fired for using the wrong pronoun is 100% bull***** Forcing all employees to walk on eggshells around someone with mental issues is going to lead to problems.

wbt5845
AG
Don't blame you for not reading the whole thing. "She" volunteered the info to the team to help us prepare for the change.
TexAgs91
AG
wbt5845 said:

i think actually he is attracted to women, so I guess he'll be a lesbian? Maybe?

A lesbian trapped in a man's body?
Fight! Fight! Fight!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.