Herschel Walker

12,669 Views | 129 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by blacksox
cypress-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YouBet said:

Tanya 93 said:

YouBet said:

PaulC_80 said:

As a side note Biden just kicked Herschel Walker off of a Govt. Health & Fitness Group. A Heisman Trophy winner kicked off of a Health 7 Fitness Group.

Why?

He is running for Senator as a Republican

If that is the reason, then that's really ****ty.
These days there is no non partisan in the DC world. Comply or be removed. Stereotype thought here but which group, liberal or conservative do you think represent physical health, beta soy boys or the alpha dude and women that grind in the gyms, trails and in their daily lives?
PA24
AG
Vote common sense over political bs every time. Walker will do just fine.
Mas89
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Jay Reimenschneider said:

He sounds like a really great guy. He is one of the greatest athletes of all time. But, I think politics might not be for him. The guy honestly used the age old "if man came from apes then why are there still apes?" line.

I would assume that most people would know that the theory of evolution, whether you believe it or not, says that man and ape evolved from a common ancestor.

Yeah, that and his violent behavior towards his his ex-wife (never denied, said he didn't remember) and allegations from other women.

He sounds perfect and last December said he's "better now than 99% of the people in America" so it's all good.

What a disaster.
Hope he wins and helps to make America great again!!!
YouBet
AG
cypress-ag said:

YouBet said:

Tanya 93 said:

YouBet said:

PaulC_80 said:

As a side note Biden just kicked Herschel Walker off of a Govt. Health & Fitness Group. A Heisman Trophy winner kicked off of a Health 7 Fitness Group.

Why?

If that is the reason, then that's really ****ty.
These days there is no non partisan in the DC world. Comply or be removed. Stereotype thought here but which group, liberal or conservative do you think represent physical health, beta soy boys or the alpha dude and women that grind in the gyms, trails and in their daily lives?

He will most likely be replaced with the new face of health in this country: a morbidly obese black woman.
TexasAggie_97
AG
Proc92 said:

Since he's running, I hope he wins. But let's be serious, other than being interesting, likable, and a historic athlete, he has no skill set for policy and I doubt he knows how to maneuver in d.c.
with any luck he will lower his shoulder and knock most of these elected assclowns the **** out of the building.
backintexas2013
AG
If he is talking about being an athlete he is probably correct. Given the large numbers of fat tubs of goo in the US he is way healthier. He is an elite athlete and made something out of his life before running for office.

You may call him a train wreck but can he be any worse than Maxine or SJL? He at least knows about hard work and discipline. He may be a terrible politician he may even be mentally I'll but how is that different than someone like Stacy A?
YouBet
AG
It is hilarious to me that the left is saying he's not mentally fit while simultaneously normalizing the mutilation of children's genitals.

But he's crazy!
VitruvianAg
AG
Does Hershel think an island can flip over for too much of its population all on one side?

Casue I believe there is a congress critter from the same state's opposing party that does.

I'll take the guy who prefers his religion over science on this matter. I have family that still believe the same way, otherwise they're good people, even if they are Protestants!
TXAGFAN
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

There's some reeeally racist criticism on this thread…

Just kidding. You can say anything negative about a conservative. They're fair game.
Zero in my post has a damn thing to do with race.
TexAgs91
AG
Are we really trying to get the GOP version of AOC?
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
backintexas2013
AG
True. The problem is if a minority on the left is criticized they play the racist card. Like fat Stacy. I don't care what color she is she is lolfat and stupid. Still any criticism of her the race card is played.
backintexas2013
AG
Except Walker has shown he believes in hard work and focus.
BMX Bandit
TexAgs91 said:

Already have that. Coincidentally, she is from GA also.

Hershel Walker is wrong about evolution and it's a common mistake. Many on this board also think means "we came from apes". If being ignorant on a topic is a disqualifier, then no one can run.

I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if I lived there. Seems like he will fight for what's right and not be compromised. That's what we need in congress. Not liberals or lackeys.
Old Ag 74
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

There's some reeeally racist criticism on this thread…

Just kidding. You can say anything negative about a conservative. They're fair game.
Zero in my post has a damn thing to do with race.
Sure you did. Per the rules of the left, anything said that is critical of a POC is racist. Go back and read your post.
BigRobSA
PaulC_80 said:

Well, he's black, so Joe had to...to prevent a racial jungle in the group.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
TexAgs91
AG
BMX Bandit said:

TexAgs91 said:

Already have that. Coincidentally, she is from GA also.

Hershel Walker is wrong about evolution and it's a common mistake. Many on this board also think means "we came from apes". If being ignorant on a topic is a disqualifier, then no one can run.

I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if I lived there. Seems like he will fight for what's right and not be compromised. That's what we need in congress. Not liberals or lackeys.

It's not just about evolution, although that is annoying. If the post about his mental Issues is true then I'd be looking for other options.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
BigRobSA
BMX Bandit said:

If being ignorant on a topic is a disqualifier, then no one can run.

Ahem!!!
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
TAMU1990
AG
TXAGFAN said:

He sounds like a really great guy. He is one of the greatest athletes of all time. But, I think politics might not be for him. The guy honestly used the age old "if man came from apes then why are there still apes?" line.

I would assume that most people would know that the theory of evolution, whether you believe it or not, says that man and ape evolved from a common ancestor.

Yeah, that and his violent behavior towards his his ex-wife (never denied, said he didn't remember) and allegations from other women.

He sounds perfect and last December said he's "better now than 99% of the people in America" so it's all good.

What a disaster.

Better than Warnock - who has a similar past and is a Marxist.
Marcus Brutus
The Darwin tree has been debunked by the Cambrian explosion, so I'll forgive Walker his error.
TXAGFAN
AG
TAMU1990 said:

TXAGFAN said:

What a disaster.

You sure about that? Walker has a long history here and hasn't denied it.

Warnock's ex alleges he ran over her foot which he denies and there's zero evidence of based on a hospital examination following the incident.

I'm not some huge warnock fan, just can't get over the backflips many are doing for another deeply flawed celebrity candidate.
TAMU1990
AG
TXAGFAN said:

TAMU1990 said:

TXAGFAN said:

What a disaster.

Warnock's ex alleges he ran over her foot which he denies and there's zero evidence of based on a hospital examination following the incident.

I'm not some huge warnock fan, just can't get over the backflips many are doing for another deeply flawed celebrity candidate.

Four words - not a Marxist Democrat
TXAGFAN
AG
TAMU1990 said:

TXAGFAN said:

TAMU1990 said:

TXAGFAN said:

What a disaster.

He probably supports the Disney boycott too while watching ESPN. You got me.
Sully Dog
Don't care. If Walker votes even along the lines of Manchin it's a big win.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
agAngeldad
Scared/concerned? Dang right. This country is falling apart and has no direction. The far left is a mess.
LOYAL AG
AG
Proc92 said:

Since he's running, I hope he wins. But let's be serious, other than being interesting, likable, and a historic athlete, he has no skill set for policy and I doubt he knows how to maneuver in d.c.

Those that do know how to maneuver in DC are the ones we need to get rid of. I've said a bunch that one of Trump's more endearing traits was not being a DC insider.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
TexAgs91
AG
Sully Dog said:

How many Americans could also do at least as good as Manchin? Is the GOP really that low on halfway decent candidates? Maybe Georgia is...
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
BigRobSA
TexAgs91 said:

Sully Dog said:

How many Americans could also do at least as good as Manchin? Is the GOP really that low on halfway decent candidates? Maybe Georgia is...

A **** ton. Same for Walker.

Those people aren't running, so ...
TAMU1990
AG
TXAGFAN said:

TAMU1990 said:

TXAGFAN said:

TAMU1990 said:

TXAGFAN said:

What a disaster.

He probably supports the Disney boycott too while watching ESPN. You got me.

Kinda hard to avoid it if you're a football fan. But I did read that their theme parks/merch make up just less than half of their profits. That stuff is easy to avoid. If it is accurate their copyrights expire in 2023, Disney might find they are swimming in some difficult waters. I'm all for letting it expire.
ArbAg
AG

If that's so demonstrably true and God had no role in creating man (as the Holy Bible says), why isn't it still happening? The apes and monkeys haven't shown or proven the "evolution" theory since man started studying them hundreds of years ago.
I suppose you believe man can control the world's climate with taxes and governmental restrictions as well?!?
Do you also believe the covid vaccines are merely medicine provided without highly questionable motives?
We're always being told to "follow the science" without objectively and scientifically examining that so-called "science" which is, more often than not, leveraged for ulterior political motives and agendas.
TXAGFAN
AG
ArbAg said:

If that's so demonstrably true and God had no role in creating man (as the Holy Bible says), why isn't it still happening? The apes and monkeys haven't shown or proven the "evolution" theory since man started studying them hundreds of years ago.
I suppose you believe man can control the world's climate with taxes and governmental restrictions as well?!?
Do you also believe the covid vaccines are merely medicine provided without highly questionable motives?
We're always being told to "follow the science" without objectively and scientifically examining that so-called "science" which is, more often than not, leveraged for ulterior political motives and agendas.
You think evolution happens in just a couple hundred years? Yikes.
Stupe
S
I don't think that evolution from apes happened.

Ever.
TXAGFAN
AG
Stupe said:

Ever.
ok.
VitruvianAg
AG
Stupe said:

Ever.
You know how DNA works?

You know there's mutations?

You know how systems get exploited by all life?

Now you know evolution!
Stupe
S
Tanya 93 said:

YouBet said:

PaulC_80 said:

Why?

That is exactly why.

Straight
Male
Black
Republican

He only checked one correct box and that wasn't enough for Biden.
ArbAg
AG
TXAGFAN said:

ArbAg said:

You think evolution happens in just a couple hundred years? Yikes.

I think its never been proven!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.