Herschel Walker

12,600 Views | 129 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by blacksox
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He sounds like a really great guy. He is one of the greatest athletes of all time. But, I think politics might not be for him. The guy honestly used the age old "if man came from apes then why are there still apes?" line.

I would assume that most people would know that the theory of evolution, whether you believe it or not, says that man and ape evolved from a common ancestor.

IDaggie06
AG
He better win
Post removed:
by user
Gap
AG
Who cares? Look at our president. That kind of deep thinking would never even cross his mind to consider.

I'd trust Hershel more than 90% of politicians to make the best and most honest choices for our country.
Carlo4
AG
I find it funny liberals are whining about his past education lies when the President did the same thing for decades.
pfo
AG
Herschel Walker is fantastic! He will be a great senator and I expect him to win big!
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Honestly, what makes you think that? Do you realize that he has talked about his significant mental illness? He said he has multiple personalities disorder and does not remember the season when he won the heisman.
Agsuffering@bulaw
IDGAF. Give me someone who will throw down for trump. Pretty much anything but sex offenders and traitors are tolerable.
TRADUCTOR
Jay Reimenschneider said:

Honestly, what makes you think that? Do you realize that he has talked about his significant mental illness? He said he has multiple personalities disorder and does not remember the season when he won the heisman.

lol he does not think he is a woman, therefore a mental illness

81MM*
BlueTaze

He sounds like a really great guy. He is one of the greatest athletes of all time. But, I think politics might not be for him. The guy honestly used the age old "if man came from apes then why are there still apes?" line.

I would assume that most people would know that the theory of evolution, whether you believe it or not, says that man and ape evolved from a common ancestor.

'If you don't vote for Walker, you ain't ape"

Is that better?

Here is the video since OP is too lazy
TXAGFAN
AG

Yeah, that and his violent behavior towards his his ex-wife (never denied, said he didn't remember) and allegations from other women.

He sounds perfect and last December said he's "better now than 99% of the people in America" so it's all good.

What a disaster.
Proc92
Since he's running, I hope he wins. But let's be serious, other than being interesting, likable, and a historic athlete, he has no skill set for policy and I doubt he knows how to maneuver in d.c.
PCC_80
AG
As a side note Biden just kicked Herschel Walker off of a Govt. Health & Fitness Group. A Heisman Trophy winner kicked off of a Health 7 Fitness Group.
Rapier108
TXAGFAN said:

Yeah, that and his violent behavior towards his his ex-wife (never denied, said he didn't remember) and allegations from other women.

He sounds perfect and last December said he's "better now than 99% of the people in America" so it's all good.

What a disaster.
Still better than anyone in the party you vote for.

At least Walker doesn't want to burn this country to the ground and remake it as a communist ****hole.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
BlueTaze
Proc92 said:

Since he's running, I hope he wins. But let's be serious, other than being interesting, likable, and a historic athlete, he has no skill set for policy and I doubt he knows how to maneuver in d.c.

Agree. The more bull in DC China shops the better. We don't need more slick DC tap dancers, we need more big black MMA fighters.

Ellis Wyatt
There's some reeeally racist criticism on this thread…

Just kidding. You can say anything negative about a conservative. They're fair game.
IDaggie06
AG
Anybody who thinks the US isn't filled with a complete propaganda machine similar to what Russia is capable of, just google Hershel Walker right now. Literally every single article is bashing him.
BlueTaze
Larry Elder is a black white supremacist and Hershel Walker is a science denier. But black dems are geniuses who don't know how to get IDs.
Boo Weekley

If people care about that type of petty sh** then they don't belong in the voting booth. He despises white liberals and loves God and America. That's plenty for me.

He also loves his gay son, who is probably way more red pilled than he is.
Ag87H2O
AG

So what, the guy in the Oval Office you helped get elected has dementia right now and can't remember what he said last week. You should be fine with a Senator Walker.
FCBlitz

Are you kidding me?
FJB
AG
He loves America. His opponent does not. Easy choice.
Who is John Galt?

zoneag

He's a no vote for everything the radical leftist regime wants, so I hope like hell he wins. But we know you're concerned.
Jack Squat 83
AG
He is exactly what we need a whole bunch more of in DC, Americans (flawed or not) who have never been there and who actually love this country.

The press always destroys guys like these, because thats what they do to "runners".
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
BlueTaze
This sassy conservative just steam rolled this "black intellectual". Good to see a conservative like this with a homo force field shield dominate liberals.

Bryanisbest
AG

As a black conservative hero, we need him and his views to fight wokeism. He will be a champion of the right.
johnnyblaze36
AG
TXAGFAN said:

What a disaster.
He most definitely is.
Agthatbuilds
Speaking of walker, saw this very interesting mud slinging by CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/01/politics/kfile-herschel-walker-overstated-academic-achievements/index.html

Now, the article says walker didn't graduate top 1% of his class at Georgia, which is a claim walker makes but is apparently false.

My question for CNN is- did you happen to cover Biden and his numerous remarks about his inflated educational successes?
YouBet
AG
PaulC_80 said:

As a side note Biden just kicked Herschel Walker off of a Govt. Health & Fitness Group. A Heisman Trophy winner kicked off of a Health 7 Fitness Group.

Why?
Tanya 93
YouBet said:

PaulC_80 said:

Why?

He is running for Senator as a Republican
Agthatbuilds
So what? Is it a partisan group?
TexAgs91
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

IDGAF. Give me someone who will throw down for trump. Pretty much anything but sex offenders and traitors are tolerable.

C'mon man, use your head. Jay makes good points. I'd say you're right if there's no one else who would work with Trump, but I don't think we're that desperate yet. We don't need the GOP version of AOC. We can do better.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
YouBet
AG
Tanya 93 said:

YouBet said:

PaulC_80 said:

Why?

If that is the reason, then that's really ****ty.
Old Army Ghost
Sq 17
Tanya 93 said:

YouBet said:

PaulC_80 said:

Why?

Dr Oz got booted also the advisory board is supposed to be non-partisan and their running for office was considered to be partisan
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.