Biden - New World Order Coming and we have to Lead It

10,653 Views | 136 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Some Junkie Cosmonaut
Pookers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ttu_85 said:

Pookers said:

ttu_85 said:

Pookers said:

1988PA-Aggie said:

'New World Order'

I know some may see this phrase used and interpret that it means some secret plan to reorganize society to the wishes of powerful people/companies. And it can....but when JB says it or infers it, I see it differently.

This administration is way too inept to have ANY sort of plan.

When you were in your teens, you went out with friends, usually with no plan, but with hope that something great will happen. It rarely did.

That is this administration. They start each day with hope, then say "what can we try today?". I cannot see any example of where they tried something with any sort of plan, they never take into account the effect it will have on other things (EV's, energy, foreign affairs, inflation). They are just hoping that something great will happen.

It rarely will.

OUR New World Order is a country wandering in the wilderness with no map, no shelter, food, or protection. They will try to spin it that they 'have a plan', they don't, they only have scapegoats and excuses when their results suck.

They really are, just children.

I disagree, they are intentionally ****ing things up to get the citizenry so mad they take up arms. Once this happens they will throw out the constitution and we go full blown communist tyranny.
No we wont. Most of the military will not go for it. Yes there are a few woke generals and Admirals and a whole bunch of retired, highly skill ones that came out against all this crap. We have a lot of talent on our side.

They only want you to think its over and they have it won. IF we pushed hard they would break. But drip drip drip seems to be working for them. And we ***** on a message board about how beat we are.

I didn't say the plan would work, only what they are clearly attempting to get us to do. They want violence so they can further remove our rights. And a good portion of this nation's citizenry would gladly flip on the ovens if twitter and CNN told them to.

Its a miracle people have not reacted in the way they want us to.
Then we turn on ours. We throw down. We will have no choice and we will win.
It would be a massive mess. Hopefully people continue as we have been and just engage in local politics and lawfare instead. Use the legal system to run these people out of town.
Rockdoc
AG
alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Somebody get a mop. The Q is leaking out again…
Oh look a BLIND man can type. To bad he cant think and reason.

And I have never been into Q. Anyone with a brain can see this so call progressive movement at work trying to change every aspect of our traditional culture.

Ok, buddy. *pats head*

Most condescending posts like this get removed. Kinda makes you think.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
94chem said:

Charpie said:

I thought the whole New World Order was the thing that George Bush Senior talked about?

Exactly. And everyone posting here knows it.
Bush didn't line his pockets
St Hedwig Aggie
AG
The only thing he is leading to is the way to the ice cream parlor.
Make Mental Asylums Great Again!
Jeeper79
AG
Pookers said:

alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

And I have never been into Q. Anyone with a brain can see this so call progressive movement at work trying to change every aspect of our traditional culture.

Ok, buddy. *pats head*
You're not nearly as funny or intelligent as you think you are.
I'm not the one that thinks we will hand our sovereignty over, in total, to some authoritarian one world government which either doesn't exist yet or otherwise has managed to hide itself from the world.
J. Walter Weatherman
Amazing - I knew as soon as he said that throwaway line that all the q/conspiracy weirdos on here would be jumping on it as if it was some big gotcha. Can we bump this thread in 5 years when everything is still basically the same and we haven't all been forced to give up our possessions to the collective and herded into work camps?
Jeeper79
AG
Rockdoc
AG
alans17 said:

Sure you are!
94chem
Funky Winkerbean said:

94chem said:

Charpie said:

I thought the whole New World Order was the thing that George Bush Senior talked about?

Well, okay. Biden is corrupt and rife with conflict of interest, but his net worth is barely a blip. Not sure what that has to do with NWO.
Jeeper79
AG
ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*
wow. Lame is that all you have. What are you 11 years old.
Your original response suggests you either aren't familiar with the NWO conspiracy being referred to or you're just changing the subject for some reason.
Athanasius
AG
rocky the dog said:

I usually love your stuff, but that image is horribly anti-Semitic.

You probably just missed it. I recommend switching it.
Pookers
AG
alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*
I'm not the one that thinks we will hand our sovereignty over, in total, to some authoritarian one world government which either doesn't exist yet or otherwise has managed to hide itself from the world.
They aren't hiding, they openly state their goals and objectives (on youtube no less). Where do you think Biden's build back better slogan came from? Why does Trudeau and various other world leaders use the catch phrase as well? They are all running the playbook they have been given. People like you bury your head in the sand and ignore the obvious.
Jeeper79
AG
Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*
They aren't hiding, they openly state their goals and objectives (on youtube no less). Where do you think Biden's build back better slogan came from? Why does Trudeau and various other world leaders use the catch phrase as well? They are all running the playbook they have been given. People like you bury your head in the sand and ignore the obvious.
Having common international goals is one thing. And you can either choose to like or dislike those goals. But have they openly stated they want to overthrow our governments and replace them a centralized authoritarian one world government? Because that's what the NWO conspiracy is about.
TexAgs91
AG
Fight! Fight! Fight!
TexAgs91
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

Secession sounds better every day. And more and more justified.
After free and fair elections were lost, the rest was predictable fall out. It's way past time to secede.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Amazing - I knew as soon as he said that throwaway line that all the q/conspiracy weirdos on here would be jumping on it as if it was some big gotcha. Can we bump this thread in 5 years when everything is still basically the same and we haven't all been forced to give up our possessions to the collective and herded into work camps?

Think about everything you'd have to willingly ignore over the past five years...hell just the past two years...to make this statement and pretend like you're the enlightened one. And you greatly exaggerate the q thing in an attempt for moral high ground.

Pookers
AG
alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*
Having common international goals is one thing. And you can either choose to like or dislike those goals. But have they openly stated they want to overthrow our governments and replace them a centralized authoritarian one world government? Because that's what the NWO conspiracy is about.
You will own nothing and be happy. Sounds authoritarian to me.
BillYeoman
Crash U.S. Energy production. Negotiate with Russia and Chinese backed Maduro (who is labeled by the U.S. as a narco terrorist) for more oil. Open up the border to everyone. No passports, no order. Nominate Marxist to the Supreme Court. Ignore foreign agents like Hunter Biden and compromised Eric Swallwell. Use our intelligence agencies to promote disinformation campaigns via the news media……all for the benefit of the Dem Party.

Everything above is all true. If you vote Dem you voted for this. This is your New World Order
CoppellAg93
AG
Biden is the third man ! Biden is the third man !

Bryanisbest
AG
Nobody leads in the new world order. Everybody follows or as Obama said, "Leads from behind."
Jeeper79
AG
Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*
Call me when we get there. If this is a global coup then they're remarkably bad at it.
Rockdoc
AG
Thinking Biden is gonna lead us to anything but disaster is really kind of sad. Everybody knows it. Some just rather go down with the ship rather than admit it.
AgBQ-00
AG
The fact that we have seen peaceful protesters violently assaulted, trampled, beaten and gassed in Canada shows just how authoritarian they are. Add in internment camps for those in Australia that are unjabbed and are "close contacts" with covid+ people shows how authoritarian they are. The fact that the US government and state/local governments forcibly closed businesses, arrested people for being on the beach, going to the gym, etc. shows how far down the authoritarian path we are already. Not to mention the continued attempts to weaponize "private" business against the populace to enforce compliance for jab mandates against huge portions of the citizenry's wishes is further proof.

Some people are hopelessly brainwashed and blinded to what is happening right in front of them.
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
richardag
94chem said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

94chem said:

Charpie said:

Well, okay. Biden is corrupt and rife with conflict of interest, but his net worth is barely a blip.
  • employees generally make less than the employer
  • I seriously doubt we know the total extent of President Biden and his family's financial assets.
Not sure what that has to do with NWO.
so anyway.
  • Edit( my question to President Biden), "So anyway what, you POS, don't you think it's kind of important.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

The fact that we have seen peaceful protesters violently assaulted, trampled, beaten and gassed in Canada shows just how authoritarian they are. Add in internment camps for those in Australia that are unjabbed and are "close contacts" with covid+ people shows how authoritarian they are. The fact that the US government and state/local governments forcibly closed businesses, arrested people for being on the beach, going to the gym, etc. shows how far down the authoritarian path we are already. Not to mention the continued attempts to weaponize "private" business against the populace to enforce compliance for jab mandates against huge portions of the citizenry's wishes is further proof.

Some people are hopelessly brainwashed and blinded to what is happening right in front of them.

ttu_85
Pookers said:

ttu_85 said:

Pookers said:

ttu_85 said:

Pookers said:

1988PA-Aggie said:

'New World Order'

I know some may see this phrase used and interpret that it means some secret plan to reorganize society to the wishes of powerful people/companies. And it can....but when JB says it or infers it, I see it differently.

This administration is way too inept to have ANY sort of plan.

When you were in your teens, you went out with friends, usually with no plan, but with hope that something great will happen. It rarely did.

That is this administration. They start each day with hope, then say "what can we try today?". I cannot see any example of where they tried something with any sort of plan, they never take into account the effect it will have on other things (EV's, energy, foreign affairs, inflation). They are just hoping that something great will happen.

It rarely will.

OUR New World Order is a country wandering in the wilderness with no map, no shelter, food, or protection. They will try to spin it that they 'have a plan', they don't, they only have scapegoats and excuses when their results suck.

They really are, just children.

I disagree, they are intentionally ****ing things up to get the citizenry so mad they take up arms. Once this happens they will throw out the constitution and we go full blown communist tyranny.
No we wont. Most of the military will not go for it. Yes there are a few woke generals and Admirals and a whole bunch of retired, highly skill ones that came out against all this crap. We have a lot of talent on our side.

They only want you to think its over and they have it won. IF we pushed hard they would break. But drip drip drip seems to be working for them. And we ***** on a message board about how beat we are.

I didn't say the plan would work, only what they are clearly attempting to get us to do. They want violence so they can further remove our rights. And a good portion of this nation's citizenry would gladly flip on the ovens if twitter and CNN told them to.

Its a miracle people have not reacted in the way they want us to.
Then we turn on ours. We throw down. We will have no choice and we will win.
It would be a massive mess. Hopefully people continue as we have been and just engage in local politics and lawfare instead. Use the legal system to run these people out of town.
Yep the line is when they clearly violate the constitution. Its a very clear demarcation. The point where law and due process have been trashed. You will know it when you see it.
ttu_85
alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*
Like I said blind. Our immediate problem is a leftest infestation of core institutions with in our current government. Remember the subject of the thread "Biden said............" This is simple sorry you don't get it,
Pookers
AG
alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*
Call me when we get there. If this is a global coup then they're remarkably bad at it.
Its a slow burn so people like you don't realize its happening until its to late. They are attempting to destroy the US dollar / economy so they can move us on to a Digital currency in which you will have no control over. After they control your cash they control everything else.
richardag
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

AgBQ-00 said:

• i am still waiting on President Biden's administration to define the damn New World Order

We know parts of it:
  • No use of petroleum products for energy by 2035, replaced with wind and solar power. Even though we're not there with the technology available
  • Join the Globalists beliefs on Climate change
  • The Democratic Party leadership has suggested re-eduction of wrong thinkers who backed President Trump(read conservatives) including the potential use of interment camps
  • Centralized federal authority over all US citizens as demonstrated by the reaction to COVID
  • Eliminating the electoral college as proposed by the Democratic Party leadership
  • Trade agreements that are decidedly against the best interests of working class people in the name of redistribution of wealth
  • Open borders allowing millions of illegal aliens to cross international borders unimpeded

so anyway

Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
J. Walter Weatherman
Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*

In 5 years do you think we will all own nothing? 10 years? How will "they" accomplish this?
oldarmyjess66
AG
"New World Order"...seems like I have heard that phrase before.
Lets Go Brandon!
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*

Are you saying you dont believe it happens literally in public with some grand gesture passing the powers to some foreign rich autocrat?

Got news for ya little buddy, what you dont think will happen has already been happening for years. Wake up and smell the roses my guy.
Jeeper79
AG
Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*
Its a slow burn so people like you don't realize its happening until its to late. They are attempting to destroy the US dollar / economy so they can move us on to a Digital currency in which you will have no control over. After they control your cash they control everything else.
This conspiracy is older than most of the people on this thread. The seeds were planted during the Red Scare of the 50's. The basics of the conspiracy were laid out in the 60's. It's fair to say the US is more liberal than it was 70 years ago, but on a scale of 100 steps, we've probably taken 10 paces in that direction in that time. At this pace, how many hundreds of years would it take to give away our sovereignty in the name of progress?

At a macro level, the "slow burn" theory is plausible in that it's a feasibly effective tactic for controlling a large group of people. But if it takes TOO long, what's the incentive to even do it? The people who would stand to gain power would long be dead by the time power is achieved.
Pookers
AG

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*

In 5 years do you think we will all own nothing? 10 years? How will "they" accomplish this?
Using digital currency, taxes, laws, etc. They will make it financially painful to own land / real estate and the digital currency will make it to where you can only make authorized purchases of their choosing. This is probably a 30 year plan that will result in the next generation not even knowing what freedoms they never had.
Pookers
AG
alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

Pookers said:

alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*
This conspiracy is older than most of the people on this thread. The seeds were planted during the Red Scare of the 50's. The basics of the conspiracy were laid out in the 60's. It's fair to say the US is more liberal than it was 70 years ago, but on a scale of 100 steps, we've probably taken 10 paces in that direction in that time. At this pace, how many hundreds of years would it take to give away our sovereignty in the name of progress?

At a macro level, the "slow burn" theory is plausible in that it's a feasibly effective tactic for controlling a large group of people. But if it takes TOO long, what's the incentive to even do it? The people who would stand to gain power would long be dead by the time power is achieved.
Are you a Christian and or religious by chance?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.