Biden - New World Order Coming and we have to Lead It

10,607 Views | 136 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Some Junkie Cosmonaut
strbrst777
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I can only imagine hearing Joe trying to explain what he means when he says, "New world order." That would be a good question at a press conf. My guess is that he would mumble something that makes no sense; or simply dodge the question.
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
Sounds like one of the speech writers slipped in some reference to Strauss-Howe generational theory aka the Fourth Turning.

Should show everyone that while Biden is a bumbling meat puppet, the ones actually working the mouth are not clueless.
Thanks & Gig 'Em
Mr. Lahey
AG
alans17 said:

Somebody get a mop. The Q is leaking out again…

So when all these dip****s literally say these things, it's still a conspiracy? Grow tf up kid.
D_Wag97
AG
Re: the sign language interpreter- is that really necessary anymore with closed captioning? Or is that for people who are deaf AND can't read? Seems like wasted money...but then again, it's most government agencies down to city councils.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Funky Winkerbean said:

TheEternalPessimist said:

Secession sounds better every day. And more and more justified.
Biden would invade us just like his daddy is doing to Ukraine.

Would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

F joe Biden I look forward to the day you die.
Jeeper79
AG
Mr. Lahey said:

alans17 said:

So when all these dip****s literally say these things, it's still a conspiracy? Grow tf up kid.
Yes. Still a conspiracy theory. Sorry three words triggered you, though.
Ellis Wyatt
Mr. Lahey said:

alans17 said:

alans is a true believer. I bet he also believes inflation is transitory. These people have been indoctrinated.

This is a generation who can't understand that looking down your pants is the answer to what gender you are. The words coming out of a person's mouth don't actually mean what they mean, unless Donald Trump is asking Russia for Hillary's emails.
Jeeper79
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Mr. Lahey said:

alans17 said:

alans is a true believer. I bet he also believes inflation is transitory. These people have been indoctrinated.

This is a generation who can't understand that looking down your pants is the answer to what gender you are. The words coming out of a person's mouth don't actually mean what they mean, unless Donald Trump is asking Russia for Hillary's emails.
I have no idea how old y'all are, but I find it interesting that y'all think you know how old I am.
Charpie
AG
I thought the whole New World Order was the thing that George Bush Senior talked about?
halfastros81
AG
Here's what the New World Order should
look like:

1. USA
Don't care after that. Let them figure it out.
Pinabobina
And here comes the metal chair to the back
Jeeper79
AG
Charpie said:

I thought the whole New World Order was the thing that George Bush Senior talked about?
Yeah, this is all supposedly part of the same conspiracy theory that's been going on for decades.
Ellis Wyatt
alans17 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Mr. Lahey said:

alans17 said:

I have no idea how old y'all are, but I find it interesting that y'all think you know how old I am.
We're hoping your cluelessness can be attributed to age. Otherwise, I hope you wear a helmet so you don't hurt yourself walking into things.
Jeeper79
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

alans17 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Mr. Lahey said:

alans17 said:

We're hoping your cluelessness can be attributed to age. Otherwise, I hope you wear a helmet so you don't hurt yourself walking into things.
Says the guy in a tinfoil hat.
Ellis Wyatt
alans17 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

alans17 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Mr. Lahey said:

alans17 said:

Says the guy in a tinfoil hat.
Tinfoil hat? I live life with eyes wide open.

I would bet YOU are the one who believed Trump was a Russian puppet and Dumbass Joe was/is a moderate.
Charpie
AG
I remember Alex Jones playing a clip of him speaking about the New World Order. That was around the time that he snuck into a masons meeting and called it something else
MouthBQ98
AG
Maybe the president shouldn't use that terminology if he doesn't mean what it is understood to imply by many…
Jeeper79
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Maybe the president shouldn't use that terminology if he doesn't mean what it is understood to imply by many…
He probably doesn't even realize there's an NWO conspiracy theory that got fed with those 3 trigger words. He's clearly talking about the world changing away from a previous "liberal world order" to some sort of post-liberal world order… Not some sort of "New World Order".
Ellis Wyatt
Charpie said:

I remember Alex Jones playing a clip of him speaking about the New World Order. That was around the time that he snuck into a masons meeting and called it something else
I remember people being up in arms when Trump said he was spied on.
Charpie
AG
What does that have to do with the new world order? Holy thread derail
94chem
Charpie said:

Exactly. And everyone posting here knows it.
Ellis Wyatt
alans17 said:

MouthBQ98 said:

He probably doesn't even realize there's an NWO conspiracy theory that got fed with those 3 trigger words. He's clearly talking about the world changing away from a previous "liberal world order" to some sort of post-liberal world order… Not some sort of "New World Order".
Yeah, the guy who has been grifting in Washington for 5 decades has never heard such a thing. Do you listen to yourself?
Ellis Wyatt
Charpie said:

What does that have to do with the new world order? Holy thread derail
Conspiracy theories. They're becoming much more real than "experts claim…" these days.
Jeeper79
AG
1988PA-Aggie
'New World Order'

I know some may see this phrase used and interpret that it means some secret plan to reorganize society to the wishes of powerful people/companies. And it can....but when JB says it or infers it, I see it differently.

This administration is way too inept to have ANY sort of plan.

When you were in your teens, you went out with friends, usually with no plan, but with hope that something great will happen. It rarely did.

That is this administration. They start each day with hope, then say "what can we try today?". I cannot see any example of where they tried something with any sort of plan, they never take into account the effect it will have on other things (EV's, energy, foreign affairs, inflation). They are just hoping that something great will happen.

It rarely will.

OUR New World Order is a country wandering in the wilderness with no map, no shelter, food, or protection. They will try to spin it that they 'have a plan', they don't, they only have scapegoats and excuses when their results suck.

They really are, just children.

Rockdoc
AG
"New world order" kinda sounds like "fundamentally change America". When coming from a Democrat, we all know what it means.
Pookers
AG
1988PA-Aggie said:

'New World Order'

I know some may see this phrase used and interpret that it means some secret plan to reorganize society to the wishes of powerful people/companies. And it can....but when JB says it or infers it, I see it differently.

When you were in your teens, you went out with friends, usually with no plan, but with hope that something great will happen. It rarely did.

That is this administration. They start each day with hope, then say "what can we try today?". I cannot see any example of where they tried something with any sort of plan, they never take into account the effect it will have on other things (EV's, energy, foreign affairs, inflation). They are just hoping that something great will happen.

It rarely will.

OUR New World Order is a country wandering in the wilderness with no map, no shelter, food, or protection. They will try to spin it that they 'have a plan', they don't, they only have scapegoats and excuses when their results suck.

I disagree, they are intentionally ****ing things up to get the citizenry so mad they take up arms. Once this happens they will throw out the constitution and we go full blown communist tyranny.
ttu_85
alans17 said:

Oh look a BLIND man can type. To bad he cant think and reason.

And I have never been into Q. Anyone with a brain can see this so call progressive movement at work trying to change every aspect of our traditional culture.

ttu_85
Pookers said:

1988PA-Aggie said:

'New World Order'

It rarely will.

I disagree, they are intentionally ****ing things up to get the citizenry so mad they take up arms. Once this happens they will throw out the constitution and we go full blown communist tyranny.
No we wont. Most of the military will not go for it. Yes there are a few woke generals and Admirals and a whole bunch of retired, highly skill ones that came out against all this crap. We have a lot of talent on our side.

They only want you to think its over and they have it won. IF we pushed hard they would break. But drip drip drip seems to be working for them. And we ***** on a message board about how beat we are.

Pookers
AG
ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

And I have never been into Q. Anyone with a brain can see this so call progressive movement at work trying to change every aspect of our traditional culture.

The powers that be run their mouths about the NWO all damn day and people like user you quoted just ignore them and think they are just joking or its some conspiracy. These people will not understand they are in danger until the person next to them against the wall has a 5.56 turn the lights out.
Pookers
AG
ttu_85 said:

Pookers said:

1988PA-Aggie said:

'New World Order'

It rarely will.

No we wont. Most of the military will not go for it. Yes there are a few woke generals and Admirals and a whole bunch of retired, highly skill ones that came out against all this crap. We have a lot of talent on our side.

They only want you to think its over and they have it won. IF we pushed hard they would break. But drip drip drip seems to be working for them. And we ***** on a message board about how beat we are.

I didn't say the plan would work, only what they are clearly attempting to get us to do. They want violence so they can further remove our rights. And a good portion of this nation's citizenry would gladly flip on the ovens if twitter and CNN told them to.

Its a miracle people have not reacted in the way they want us to.
Jeeper79
AG
ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*
Pookers
AG
alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*
You're not nearly as funny or intelligent as you think you are.
ttu_85
alans17 said:

ttu_85 said:

alans17 said:

Ok, buddy. *pats head*
wow. Lame is that all you have. What are you 11 years old.
ttu_85
Pookers said:

ttu_85 said:

Pookers said:

1988PA-Aggie said:

'New World Order'

It rarely will.

I didn't say the plan would work, only what they are clearly attempting to get us to do. They want violence so they can further remove our rights. And a good portion of this nation's citizenry would gladly flip on the ovens if twitter and CNN told them to.

Its a miracle people have not reacted in the way they want us to.
Then we turn on ours. We throw down. We will have no choice and we will win.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.