BREAKING: NYT reporter says 'a ton of FBI informants' on Jan 6

12,103 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by captkirk
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GeorgiAg said:

Trump told people to get the vax. Not sure what you mean.

Quote:

"I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," Trump told "Fox News Primetime."

Big difference in saying someone should get it (like Trump did) and trying to force people to get it like Biden did.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
AggieHammer2000
AG
richardag said:

I Have Spoken said:

I doubt any of them escalated the event...
sarcasm duly noted.
Honestly, I am shocked all of these non-sheeple were so easily influenced. Almost like sheep.
APHIS AG
bmks270 said:

January 6th was a ruse to generate trumped up charges against Trump supporters.
Trump supporters are just collateral damage. Trump is the real prize.
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
dermdoc said:

Remember indisputable truth of life #4

Whenever the dems accuse somebody of something, they are already doing it.

And they were always calling Trump a liar?

The emperor has no clothes.
BuddysBud
AG
APHIS AG said:

bmks270 said:

January 6th was a ruse to generate trumped up charges against Trump supporters.
Trump supporters are just collateral damage. Trump is the real prize.

I believe it's the opposite. The goal is for the establishment to show that you have little influence unless they permit it.

BLM riots were fine because destroying individuals livelihoods and caused chaos that allowed the establishment to gain greater control.

Protests that might reduce the power and influence of the establishment on individuals threatens their power and must not be permitted.

The ultimate goal is suppressing individual rights. Trump was not part of the establishment so he and especially his supporters must be controlled.
The Collective
AG
AggieHammer2000 said:

richardag said:

I Have Spoken said:

I doubt any of them escalated the event...
sarcasm duly noted.
Honestly, I am shocked all of these non-sheeple were so easily influenced. Almost like sheep.

I would like it noted for the record that I use zero sarcasm in my internet postings.
BMX Bandit
the "FBI had informants in crowd on 1/6" was reported by NYT at least 5 months ago. that should not be the main take away here as "breaking news."

the reporter admitting media has exaggerated the threat posed that day is the real story IMO.
TxAgPreacher
S
To OP:

Duh
joekm3
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

GeorgiAg said:

Posobiec is a Russian psyops asset. I beginning to think Tucker is too, or is just ratings troll.
You've claimed you realize the error of your vote in November of 2020, but your posts continue to show that you really haven't learned anything.

Exactly. Is he trolling now or was he trolling then? Either way he's pretty much a constant troll.

And staff will delete posts pointing that out. Even if they're benign.
I want low tax, solid energy policy, solid immigration policy, solid economic strategy and solid military strategy without a know-it-all , narcissistic, obnoxious New Yorker who is always right and an expert on everything and has "never lost" in anything in his life. And it's an oversimplification just to say "mean tweets." Many of the people he hired have said he's an idiot, reads nothing and waffles based on his mood that day. People used to try to get messages to him by appearing on Fox News. That's insane.

All that said, he's still better than dementia Biden and the band of misfits in the Democratic party just based upon the policy of the Republican Party. The Democrats are just fundamentally flawed in policy and the progressive wing of that party is a cancer that will kill us all if we let it. I'd be pulling my hair out over the crap Trump says and does if he had been reelected, but I've reluctantly had to reconsider and admit he still would have been better for the country, flawed as he is.

I am highly suspicious of anyone remotely pro-Russia or anti-Ukraine right now. Putin is an enemy to our allies and our way of life. Posting crap about biolabs, Nazis or NATO was threatening them militarily fits into the Russian narrative that "they had to invade to install their puppet government." Complete and utter B.S. Don't think they aren't out on social media pushing their narrative. Putin and the Oligarchs can't have a flourishing democracy next to them. Plain and simple. It's a threat to their continued mob-style government in Russia.

You voted for Biden knowing that nothing on your wish list was included in his agenda. You have no credibility.
MouthBQ98
AG
Jan 6 the spontaneous event clearly happened.

Jan 6 the conspiracy to actually try to overthrow the government is a Democrat propaganda construct.
TRADUCTOR
Well the FBI sucks ass at insurrections or the velvet ropes are magical force shield.

... I'm going with FBI sucks
captkirk
AG

Quote:

The Dems just can't let go of it, they truly believe it was a coup or an insurrection
No they don't

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.