BREAKING: NYT reporter says 'a ton of FBI informants' on Jan 6

12,100 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by captkirk
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Rapier108
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
bmks270
AG
January 6th was a ruse to generate trumped up charges against Trump supporters.
BaileyAg
AG
The FBI is just another untrustworthy government agency that doesn't deserve our respect or allegiance.
Sad to say
AggieIce
AG
The False Flag to rule all other False Flags
AGHouston11
AG
Who put the pipe bombs there…….. seems like a question never answered
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
BaileyAg said:

The FBI is just another untrustworthy government agency that doesn't deserve our respect or allegiance.
Sad to say

I don't respect anyone that works for that **** hole of an organization anymore. Bunch of rats.
ShaggySLC
Democrats everywhere

oh no
AG
They had just stolen an election, which is more than a threat to democracy. It's actually the opposite of democratic. They needed to create someone to go after as a "threat to democracy". This was such an obvious false flag / reichstag fire type of event. None of the insurrectionist threats to democracy on 1/6 were even armed for crying out loud! Was Mike Pence going to drop dead from dudes taking selfies between the velvet ropes?
ShaggySLC
oh no said:

They had just stolen an election, which is more than a threat to democracy. It's actually the opposite of democratic. They needed to create someone to go after as a "threat to democracy". This was such an obvious false flag / reichstag fire type of event. None of the insurrectionist threats to democracy on 1/6 were even armed for crying out loud! Was Mike Pence going to drop dead from dudes taking selfies between the velvet ropes?
Mike Pence's job was to do nothing.
TheEternalPessimist
So the NYT works with the CIA/NSA/FBI goons to promote false flag bull****.

Shocking..... not.

Heads should roll over this. But they wont. Instead, liberals will dismiss this as just being a 'Project Veritas far right propaganda' video.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
ShaggySLC
TheEternalPessimist said:

So the NYT works with the CIA/NSA/FBI goons to promote false flag bull****.

Shocking..... not.

Heads should roll over this. But they wont. Instead, liberals will dismiss this as just being a 'Project Veritas far right propaganda' video.
Just like water is wet
Perro Blanco
AG
lb3
Guardian Angel
AG
Ukrainian hired help
.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
atmtws
AG
Guardian Angel said:

Ukrainian hired help
.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

Russian bots are invading again.
EskimoJoe
once again, the fbi exhibits difficulty solving crimes they did not create.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Charges for Pelosi? Who gave the order to open the doors?
gonemaroon
AG
Is it scary to anyone else that he refers to the CIA/FBI embedded in the groups as "that was us"
D. Turner
AG
So what does this mean? FBI informants about what? Too vague. Need some clarity about what they were informing the FBI about. And if the FBI knew in advance, about the intent to storm inside the Capitol, no way the Capitol would have been overrun. Or maybe he means informants "after the fact." Immunity if you identify individuals who stormed inside the Capitol and committed acts of violence against the police and/or the Capitol building itself. There were probably a whole spectrum of people inside the Capitol - those with violent, malicious intent and those that got caught up in the moment.
YouBet
AG
Someone on another thread aptly stated what todays conspiracy theories are turning out to be:

Spoiler alerts.
Ellis Wyatt
Oh, I think we all know exactly what this means.
GeorgiAg
AG
I don't care what a "Pulitzer prizey" guy says at a bar. Jan 6 sucked and *some* of the people associated with it need to spend some time in the pokey. So did all that BLM crap, and they need to go to jail too but they won't because they are black and woke.

How dare the fbi keep tabs on a 'mostly peaceful' interruption of an essential constitutional function because MAGA cultists didn't like the results of the election and are too dumb to realize "stop the steal" is just because Trump is a fragile man-baby who can't take the L. (2nd term still woulda been better than Biden).

Posobiec is a Russian psyops asset. I beginning to think Tucker is too, or is just ratings troll.
BuddysBud
AG
GeorgiAg said:

I don't care what a "Pulitzer prizey" guy says at a bar. Jan 6 sucked and *some* of the people associated with it need to spend some time in the pokey. So did all that BLM crap, and they need to go to jail too but they won't because they are black and woke.

How dare the fbi keep tabs on a 'mostly peaceful' interruption of an essential constitutional function because MAGA cultists didn't like the results of the election and are too dumb to realize "stop the steal" is just because Trump is a fragile man-baby who can't take the L. (2nd term still woulda been better than Biden).

Posobiec is a Russian psyops asset. I beginning to think Tucker is too, or is just ratings troll.

WW III, skyrocketing inflation, unnecessary COVID deaths, complete loss of respect internationally, loss of energy independence, all foreseeable, and predicted before the election.

But at least we no longer have mean tweets.

Pointing out hypocrisy and idiocy of Democrats makes one a Russian asset?

I suspect that Biden, Pelosi, Shumer, and Putin are all bought and paid for Chinese assets. There is much more evidence for this statement than your accusations about conservative talking heads.
Trucker 96
If we were that concerned, why wasn't security prepared to stop it? The FBI has an extensive recent history of instigating crimes. This was an awfully convenient event for both them and the Dems
93MarineHorn
We'll probably have to wait until Republicans take the House to have any kind of investigation into the FBI's role in January 6th. Should be fun watching all the footage and questioning all the half-wit informants for the FBI.
BuddysBud
AG
When will the political prisoners being held without regard to their Constitutional rights be released or at least charged and tried for trespassing?
ArbAg
AG
GeorgiAg said:

When all the forensic audits are complete and truthful history is written years removed from the current climate of the liberalism reporting, it will reveal that Biden did not receive 81 million votes campaigning for his bunker. Like it or not, evidence that the results were manipulated continues to emerge - Trump easily won the 2020 election but a cadre of interests who opposed his America First policies stole the election.
Cromagnum
AG
Shocked. Shocked I tell ya.

The Collective
AG
nm
Frederick Palowaski
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Congrats on not wanting mean tweets. You and the other idiots are to blame.
geoag58
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Time will tell on Posobiec and Tucker, but the word is definitely in on the left and their mostly unwitting minions. The left are purposely trying to destroy our country as we know it!
The Collective
AG
I doubt any of them escalated the event...
Boo Weekley
AGHouston11 said:

Who put the pipe bombs there…….. seems like a question never answered
If it was a white conservative radical, I am pretty sure his name and face would have been blasted everywhere. We would know his first, middle and last name.
BQ78
AG
FIFY:

Quote:

January 6th was a ruse to generate trumped up charges against Trump and his supporters.

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.