Houston man commits murder while out on bond for capital murder

5,180 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TAMU1990
AGinHI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The only way this ends, permanently, is if those responsible for promoting chaos and lawlessness through their policies are severely punished.
TaxLawAg
IDaggie06 said:

sharpdressedman said:

Judge Natalia Cornelio may have to face justice as defined by the manslaughter victim's family, where "bond" does not exist.

From that bi**hes campaign website:
Criminal Justice Experience:

"As a public defender, I was able to see how our justice system works and what needs to improve. I saw first-hand that our lower income communities and our communities of color are disproportionately impacted by our justice system. I learned about the immigration consequences that impact many who are touched by our criminal justice system.

As the Director of Legal Affairs for Harris County Precinct One, I helped negotiate and finalize the settlement agreement in the misdemeanor bail reform lawsuit in Harris County, and learned about resources available to our judges who want to move our system forward."

All the pictures on her website are regarding black lives matter and "latina" bs.

Voting for her literally lead to the death of someone in Houston. It is a fact that if she was not voted in by Houston democrats, that person would not have died. Democrats and their race baiting are absolute scum. So anytime one of your liberal friends in Houston tells you they voted for a democrat, you can say they helped kill a person.

These "communities" aren't being persecuted because of their color. They're just ****holes filled with losers from cultures that are inferior.
IDaggie06
AG
Every republican up for election (besides rhino crenshaw) needs to publicize stories like this for the 2022 elections. That's is how you get white suburban moms to stop voting for this libera nonsense.
JSKolache
AG
riverrataggie said:

Natalia Cornelio Should be charged with manslaughter
Seriously though can you file a wrongful death civil suit against a judge? Do they have any sort of immunity? That would a great move if possible.
BigRobSA
Did the terms of his bond say "No murder!"?

If not, how's he supposed to know?
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Ciboag96
She aided and abetted a murderer
TAMU1990
AG
The family has to do something. If there is no legal recourse I'd make her life uncomfortable. Shine a spotlight on roaches and they run.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.