AirBNB bans Michelle Malkin for speech at conference

14,573 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BAP Enthusiast
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailywire.com/news/airbnb-confirms-ban-on-commentator-michelle-malkin?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Airbnb has banned Michelle Malkin, blocking the right-wing political commentator from booking reservations on its platform, the company confirmed last week.

Malkin, who has aligned herself in recent months with Nick Fuentes' America First movement, said on Twitter Wednesday that she and her husband had been banned from staying at Airbnb locations. The vacation rental company deleted Malkin's account because of her participation in the 2021 American Renaissance Conference, according to an email Malkin posted online.

"It has come to our attention that you were a keynote speaker for the 2021 American Renaissance Conference earlier this month in Tennessee," the email said. "Airbnb's community policies prohibit people who are members of or actively associate with known hate groups. Due to your promotion and participation in a known white nationalist and white supremacist conference, we have determined that we will remove your account from Airbnb. This is consistent with action we've taken to ban people associated with this conference in past years."

The platform confirmed Malkin's ban in a statement to The Daily Beast on Wednesday. "Consistent with our policies, if we become aware of users who are members of or are actively affiliated with hate groups, we remove them from Airbnb," spokesman Ben Breit said.

Airbnb took action against Malkin's husband's account in addition to her own because "[a]s we can see that your Airbnb travels are typically reserved via your husband's account, we will also proceed in removing his account," according to the email Malkin posted.
maxag42
Disgusting. The left is a plague on earth.
BaileyAg
AG
TxAgPreacher
S
Really? You don't see a problem from companies discriminating agaisnt conservatives?

You want to live in a country where you can only do business with companies that share your political beliefs?

Because that's where we are headed.

Conservatives have been politically targeted, have their payment processors cancelled, banks accounts cancelled, added to the no fly list, audited, banned from GoFundMe, PayPal, patreon, social media and generally cancelled.

But sure this is the same as bake the cake...
oh no
AG
The American Renaissance Conference? How hateful is this white supremacist group? What are their crimes? How many people have they killed? Targets or Best Buys looted? Buildings burned? Can someone tell me more about them?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Hey guys, I was almost discriminated against once. Almost. Sort of. Well, not really
TxAgPreacher
S
TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Oh because it doesn't apply to you, and it's happening to people you disagree with politically you don't care. You'll even help smear them as racist.

They will come for you when you step out of line, and don't tow the party line.

Btw Malkin is an Asian woman that holds pretty mainstream beliefs.
Ive posted about the cake couple before, gay people aren't subjected to systemic discrimination like people of color were in mid 20th century and can just go somewhere else. Money talks.

I don't have a single issue with Airbnb, a private business, blocking these people as a result and see no hypocrisy. Do you see any in the conservatives upset with Airbnb? I do.

I don't care what this person's race is, who they associate with is why they were barred by Airbnb.

They will lie and call anyone a racist or white supremacist and will have your access to most everything pulled, even for a light affiliation.

Chinese style social credit score is here.

Even Joe Rogan is not exempt from political attacks.

You need to wake up.
TXAGFAN
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Oh because it doesn't apply to you, and it's happening to people you disagree with politically you don't care. You'll even help smear them as racist.

Ive posted about the cake couple before, gay people aren't subjected to systemic discrimination like people of color were in mid 20th century and can just go somewhere else. Money talks.

I don't have a single issue with Airbnb, a private business, blocking these people as a result and see no hypocrisy. Do you see any in the conservatives upset with Airbnb? I do.

I don't care what this person's race is, who they associate with is why they were barred by Airbnb.

They will lie and call anyone a racist or white supremacist and have your access to most everything pulled, even for a light affiliation.

You need to wake up.
If you behave badly there are consequences though. Don't see how that's any different than any other point in my life and it's not a political matter.

Good for Mr Rogan, he has **** you money and influence. Thankfully will be no gofundme's for him. He's no victim. Im sure his agreements with Spotify are in his favor as Spotify would have surely offloaded him if they could have gotten out of his immense contractual compensation.
TxAgPreacher
S
Badly according to who?
DannyDuberstein
AG
I have 2 degrees from TAMU, a historically more conservative school with a confederate soldier glorified on campus. I am hereby banned from airbnb because i affiliate with racists. I should have stopped behaving so badly

Are we that far from this? Not really
DannyDuberstein
AG
If you worked for him, he might imaginary fire you
TXAGFAN
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

If you worked for him, he might imaginary fire you
I work for myself nowadays.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Maybe we can get Chris Rock to scrounge you up a cookie

I guess we're gonna miss out on any more juicy imaginary firing stories
Ellis Wyatt
TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

They will lie and call anyone a racist or white supremacist and have your access to most everything pulled, even for a light affiliation.

You need to wake up.
If you behave badly there are consequences though. Don't see how that's any different than any other point in my life and it's not a political matter.

Disagreeing with someone politically is not "behaving badly," and it most certainly IS political. Truly chilling. How far will the liars go? Camps?
TxAgPreacher
S
He already called me a racist in this thread.(before it got deleted) Proving my point. He lies all the time about people being racist or bigoted. So does the media.
Ellis Wyatt
TxAgPreacher said:

He already called me a racist in this thread.(before it got deleted) Proving my point. He lies all the time about people being racist or bigoted. So does the media.
Oh, I saw. In the name of "victimhood," these people will stop at nothing.

Lying about people, their intentions and beliefs, and ostracizing them from society is just "exercising freedom."
TxAgPreacher
S
Then they try to use the dirty trick of "holding you to your values."

Muh private company can discriminate against you because it's a private company they can do whatever they want. You don't want to prevent private companies from falsely discriminating against you do you? That makes you a hypocrite.
Ellis Wyatt
TxAgPreacher said:

Then they try to use the dirty trick of "holding you to your values."

Muh private company can discriminate against you because it's a private company they can do whatever they want. You don't want to prevent private companies from falsely discriminating against you do you? That makes you a hypocrite.
Alinsky tactics. Some of these people aren't even astute enough to realize that's where it comes from, but they're loyal foot soldiers who wish to literally destroy their political foes.

"Anti-fascists," and the like. They can justify anything because the people they disagree with are so impure. Call the other side Nazis or fascists and anything becomes fair game. That's what air bnb is doing here, and the bootlickers fully support it, because who would ever agree with or defend a racist, a nazi, a fascist, or a hate group?
TxAgPreacher
S
Meanwhile normies are still so afraid of being called racist, or they believe it, so they go along with the mob.

Somehow this tactic works.
Ellis Wyatt
TxAgPreacher said:

Meanwhile normies are still so afraid of being called racist, or they believe it, so they go along with the mob.

Somehow this tactic works.
We have sold our souls to the devil as a nation. Pravda had nothing on what our collective MSM and social media can do with propaganda. And people like TXagfan celebrate the misinformation.
Andrew99
AG
Michelle Malkin, the Asian face of White Supremacy

Other prominent white supremacists include:

Larry Elder

Candace Owens

The Left blindly and irrationally labels their political opposition as white supremacists in order to dehumanize them so they can justify any level of mistreatment towards them.
Johnny04
This is the problem. It's brushed aside as much ado about nothing if its someone on the right. But if its one of the Left's deified classes of people, its a civil rights violation and the full force of the fed gov is brought to bear.
spider96
AG
Andrew99 said:

Michelle Malkin, the Asian face of White Supremacy

Other prominent white supremacists include:

Larry Elder

Candace Owens

The Left blindly and irrationally labels their political opposition as white supremacists in order to dehumanize them so they can justify any level of mistreatment towards them.

That's a healthy serving of crow right there.
Aggie Jurist
AG
Quote:

TXAGFAN said:
When you live with actual discrimination you don't get too excited about some white racists being barred from an app/website to book vacation rentals.

They'll survive and there are countless options for them to find lodging. If they don't make a scene I doubt for example the Marriott brand will care about their beliefs.
I'm sorry, but MM has lived with plenty - not that you care troll - and not that it matters. A little discrimination suffered by the wrong side is OK in your (and your team's) book.

LGB
JamesBREI06
AG
TXAGFAN said:

So…we think Airbnb should "bake the cake" now?

False equivalency.

One is a defecto monopoly (duopoly) engaging in social warfare.

The other was a mom and pop shop asking for religious freedom.

If individual host wanted to ban them, we'd have an apples to apples.

Whoop!
Aggie4Life02
AG
Another company to cross off my list.
MapGuy
JamesBREI06 said:

TXAGFAN said:

So…we think Airbnb should "bake the cake" now?

False equivalency.

One is a defecto monopoly (duopoly) engaging in social warfare.

The other was a mom and pop shop asking for religious freedom.

If individual host wanted to ban them, we'd have an apples to apples.

Yep, sure wish AirBnB asked the people that provide the rentals if they had a problem with Malkin. Time to find a new host for our rental
aggie_wes
AG
How many BLM or Antifa members or leaders have had their accounts removed from AirBnB? Honest question, I don't know the answer.
BMX Bandit
zero is a safe bet
Cromagnum
AG
TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

You need to wake up.

Good for Mr Rogan, he has **** you money and influence. Thankfully will be no gofundme's for him. He's no victim. Im sure his agreements with Spotify are in his favor as Spotify would have surely offloaded him if they could have gotten out of his immense contractual compensation.

Consequences for behaving badly? She gave a speech...
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Quote:

If you behave badly there are consequences though

You are behaving badly. You obviously are biased against women, and more specifically, women that don't have round eyes.

What should your punishment be?
Muy
AG
She needs to sue AirBNB for racism against her as an Asian
backintexas2013
AG
She isn't white so do you have proof she is racist? Can you please back up your bs because you obviously don't know anything about her because you called her white.

I guess staff is ok with a totally false calling out of a celebrity. Now calling Kamala heels up is bad even though that's true. Great god.

Also why was this little nugget deleted? " I don't care what this person's race is,". Actually you do care. You called her white racist. You brought her race up. You brought it up incorrectly and then said you don't care. Solid stupidity there.
Squadron7
AG
VRBO it is, then.

Unless they, too, have a Chinese Social Credit Score system in place that I don't know about.
NTAS
Deleted my account since they don't want to do business with me.

They don't care, I already know, but not another dime
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.