Marjorie Taylor Greene went on Tim Pool's podcast

2,723 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Waffledynamics
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm just starting it, but this should be good.

Alt-tech links:

https://odysee.com/@TimcastIRL:8/timcast-irl-marjorie-taylor-greene-joins:b

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1hv0CVaI__o/

YouTube (please use alt-tech if you can):

Waffledynamics
AG
Nobody really interacted with this, but I think y'all need to take the time to watch this particular segment, linked below. The whole thing is good, but I want to highlight something in particular that we should all find outrageous.

Marjorie Taylor Greene, if being truthful, exposes some of the shady antics that our elected officials do as Congress goes about its business. It's not a partisan thing, either. It's something both parties do. One of the things she mentions is that many bills are passed by voice votes with very few representatives actually participating.

She describes situations in which a handful of each, Republicans and Democrats, would vote "yea" or "nay", with nobody else participating, in order to pass bills. To disrupt this, MTG went up and called for a recorded vote. This meant that all of the representatives in the House had to be called in to vote on the record. As she kept doing this, this got her in trouble, and prompted Virginia Foxx R-NC to tell her that they pass bills the other way because people don't want to be on the record as voting for or against something.

She says that doing this screwed up the schedule of bills passing, which made Nancy Pelosi mad. However, importantly, this also resulted in the defeat of a Cori Bush bill that would have allowed felons currently incarcerated to vote. This bill initially passed the voice vote.

This is corruption that cannot be allowed to stand, and this is why we need to sweep the incumbent Republicans out along with the Democrats. These people don't believe in the proper function of government. It's an inconvenience to them.

Alt Tech links:

https://odysee.com/@TimcastIRL:8/marjorie-taylor-greene-exposes-the-total:7

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nK1I_4pBzRk/

YouTube link (please use alt-tech if possible):

Marcus Brutus
Crenshaw supported by Singer who hates Trump.

She thinks Crenshaw and Singer had something to do with her getting banned from Twitter.
administrative errors
Relevant because podcast:
samurai_science
Waffledynamics said:

Nobody really interacted with this, but I think y'all need to take the time to watch this particular segment, linked below. The whole thing is good, but I want to highlight something in particular that we should all find outrageous.

Marjorie Taylor Greene, if being truthful, exposes some of the shady antics that our elected officials do as Congress goes about its business. It's not a partisan thing, either. It's something both parties do. One of the things she mentions is that many bills are passed by voice votes with very few representatives actually participating.

She describes situations in which a handful of each, Republicans and Democrats, would vote "yea" or "nay", with nobody else participating, in order to pass bills. To disrupt this, MTG went up and called for a recorded vote. This meant that all of the representatives in the House had to be called in to vote on the record. As she kept doing this, this got her in trouble, and prompted Virginia Foxx R-NC to tell her that they pass bills the other way because people don't want to be on the record as voting for or against something.

She says that doing this screwed up the schedule of bills passing, which made Nancy Pelosi mad. However, importantly, this also resulted in the defeat of a Cori Bush bill that would have allowed felons currently incarcerated to vote. This bill initially passed the voice vote.

This is corruption that cannot be allowed to stand, and this is why we need to sweep the incumbent Republicans out along with the Democrats. These people don't believe in the proper function of government. It's an inconvenience to them.

Alt Tech links:

https://odysee.com/@TimcastIRL:8/marjorie-taylor-greene-exposes-the-total:7

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nK1I_4pBzRk/

YouTube link (please use alt-tech if possible):

I saw it live, but I already knew about the corruption, but hopefully she continues to disrupt the process. Crenshaw wont like it
Waffledynamics
AG
I also want to point out the difference in perception you can get from this kind of content. There is a real benefit to actually hearing people speak in a conversation like this. This view of MTG is far different than what you would get from the news.

Whether or not you like podcast hosts like Tim Pool or Joe Rogan, these conversations are important for people to hear, and the legacy news media can't control them.
Tea Party
Trump peeled the lid back and started exposing how corrupt our government is. MTG is diving in a little bit deeper which is exactly what we need to bring the power back to the people.

We need 538 MTG's in Congress that call each other out. All political ideologies welcome as long as they call each other out on b.s. and end the corruption.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
96AgGrad
AG
Waffledynamics said:

I also want to point out the difference in perception you can get from this kind of content. There is a real benefit to actually hearing people speak in a conversation like this. This view of MTG is far different than what you would get from the news.

Whether or not you like podcast hosts like Tim Pool or Joe Rogan, these conversations are important for people to hear, and the legacy news media can't control them.
Excellent point. I thought MTG was more of a loose cannon based on the headlines. This interview made me realize that she's a lot more grounded than I gave her credit for.
c-jags
Waffledynamics said:

Agreed. I'm no MTG fan, but I did get to understand her a little bit better from the interview. Her calling out the voice vote was heavily infuriating. Still not a fan of her, but you do get to understand that she's not what the media makes her out to be (not that I believed it anyways.)

And agreed on long form interviews to get fleshed out answers is the way. I listened to all of Bernie's interview on JRE. I still think he's a moron and he did nothing to change my mind, but it was at least interesting to let him dodder on.

I'm not going to vote for Tulsi under any circumstances, but her interviews gave me insight into the fact that there are people on the left that aren't entirely BSC and can still have good points.
Waffledynamics
AG
Tea Party said:

Trump peeled the lid back and started exposing how corrupt our government is. MTG is diving in a little bit deeper which is exactly what we need to bring the power back to the people.

We need 538 MTG's in Congress that call each other out. All political ideologies welcome as long as they call each other out on b.s. and end the corruption.
435 Congress Critters is enough, thanks.
Waffledynamics
AG
c-jags said:

Waffledynamics said:

Agreed. I'm no MTG fan, but I did get to understand her a little bit better from the interview. Her calling out the voice vote was heavily infuriating. Still not a fan of her, but you do get to understand that she's not what the media makes her out to be (not that I believed it anyways.)

And agreed on long form interviews to get fleshed out answers is the way. I listened to all of Bernie's interview on JRE. I still think he's a moron and he did nothing to change my mind, but it was at least interesting to let him dodder on.

I'm not going to vote for Tulsi under any circumstances, but her interviews gave me insight into the fact that there are people on the left that aren't entirely BSC and can still have good points.
Listening to Yang go on about his ideas was also interesting, and I felt like I had a lot more respect for him for at least explaining how he envisioned getting things done. His referencing Alaska's oil dividend as a basis for UBI was interesting even if I disagree with UBI on principle and because I have no confidence in the federal spending to actually work the way he envisions it. He at least has ideas and is willing to discuss them. We need more of that, as well as anti-corruption, pro-transparency representatives.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.