So the Michigan school shooter is being charged with murder AND terrorism.......

9,579 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by suburban cowboy
Marcus Brutus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know the DA in the case is a freak liberal. Is she Soros backed?
Dan Scott
AG
These parents suck
TXAGFAN
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

Not everything is that deep.

This kid should fry and his parents should be in jail for their criminal negligence. I have no sympathy in my heart for murderers.
The Porkchop Express
txags92 said:

What happened to the thread about the parents?
It fled.
astros4545
AG
TXAGFAN said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

This kid should fry and his parents should be in jail for their criminal negligence. I have no sympathy in my heart for murderers.
What is the crime?
padreislandagfan
Is the car black guy who hated white people and ran over them with his car charged with a HATE CRIME?
Has he correctly been labeled a RACIST?
Why dos society refuse to admit that people other than whites can be racist?
Rapier108
Their lawyer is saying they had left town to escape threats, but will be returning to face arraignment.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
uneedastraw
If the facts released are actually true, school administrators have some major explaining to do. I'd hate to have been on of the administrators who allowed the kid to stay in school. They're playing it out like the parents wouldn't remove him. But if they truly saw a drawing with the gun, blood and bodies, then I'm fairly certain many schools would have suspended him until an investigation could conclude. It's essentially a written threat. I have a friend whose son was accused two years in a row during the first week to school of threatening to shoot up the school. He said he never said it but they still suspended him, called the cops and the cops searched the kids room for guns.
Ciboag96
School shooter who was bullied = terrorist and parents arrested for manslaughter
BLM driver who ran over old ladies and kids in a parade = plain old simple easy murder

Got it. Spreadsheet updated and more ammo purchased.
No Spin Ag
padreislandagfan said:

Is the car black guy who hated white people and ran over them with his car charged with a HATE CRIME?

Every race has racists. I know a few browns who look down on blacks, yellows, and white equally. Racism isn't solely one race's problem.
No Spin Ag
Rapier108 said:

Their lawyer is saying they had left town to escape threats, but will be returning to face arraignment.

That makes more sense to me than them running.
Proc92
No Spin Ag said:

padreislandagfan said:

Every race has racists. I know a few browns who look down on blacks, yellows, and white equally. Racism isn't solely one race's problem.
Apparently you haven't absorbed the education being provided. Maybe you need to be sent to a nice little re-education camp.
aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

Then why was the BOLO issued? Their lawyer should have explained that when he was informed of the charges. They will give themselves up and make those arrangements?
Rapier108
aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

Then why was the BOLO issued? Their lawyer should have explained that when he was informed of the charges. They will give themselves up and make those arrangements?
I would suspect the DA jumped the gun, no pun intended. She seems to hell bent on going thermonuclear on them. Probably had it issued as soon as the indictments were issued.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Dan Scott
AG
The prosecutor comes off as a little over zealous to me. She's enjoying her 15 minutes
No Spin Ag
Proc92 said:

No Spin Ag said:

padreislandagfan said:

Apparently you haven't absorbed the education being provided. Maybe you need to be sent to a nice little re-education camp.

To what, be told by white suburban privileged snowflakes and their parents that only white people are racists in this country? Yeah, no. I live in the real world, unlike those far left idiots
Anti-taxxer
AG
This.

Why the hell was that kid allowed to stay on campus after the meeting with his parents? That meeting should have concluded with "he either leaves with you or an SRO".
74OA
AG
astros4545 said:

TXAGFAN said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

What is the crime?
From the article I linked just above, wrt the parent's charges: "Under Michigan law, an involuntary manslaughter charge can be pursued if prosecutors believe someone contributed to a situation in which harm or death was high. If convicted, they could face up to 15 years in prison."
Anonymous Source
S
No Spin Ag said:

Rapier108 said:

That makes more sense to me than them running.
The scheduled start of their arraignment was 4PM Eastern time.
Gig 'Em
aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

I would suspect the DA jumped the gun, no pun intended. She seems to hell bent on going thermonuclear on them. Probably had it issued as soon as the indictments were issued.
More runaway prosecutors. Just peachy.
beanbean
Damn, another example of life comes at you fast. Last friday they were out doing some black friday shopping and all of them excited about the cool pistol purchase they made. Fast foward a week, the kid kills 4 people, probably be in prison for the rest of his life and parents on the run.
Anonymous Source
S
aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

The arraignment was to start at 4PM Eastern time. They no-showed. Hence the BOLO.
Gig 'Em
TxTarpon

They look freaky.

That Karen McDonald is easy on the eyes.

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
No Spin Ag
TxTarpon said:

They look freaky.

That Karen McDonald is easy on the eyes.

You're not wrong, especially about the parents.
aggiehawg
AG
Anonymous Source said:

aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

The arraignment was to start at 4PM Eastern time. They no-showed. Hence the BOLO.
Are you sure about the timeline? Thought the BOLO was issued before then??
TxTarpon

DUIs, Hot Checks....All the Usual White Trash Stuff
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

Scotty Appleton
Okay, so I guess we can now look forward to regular prosecution of gang-banger mothers and their multiple sperm doners?
TxTarpon
Actually you have go after the girlfriends.
Those are the ones who guy the guns, rent the apartments, get the cell phones.

-BarronVonAwesome

aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Anonymous Source said:

aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

Just saw this reporting:

Quote:

Now, the parents are on the run. They were supposed to turn themselves over to authorities at 2 PM today. That didn't happen. Now, local police are in pursuit. The FBI and the US Marshals service have also been looped into the situation.
Link

I thought the BOLO was issued before 4 PM Eastern.
Anonymous Source
S
aggiehawg said:

Anonymous Source said:

aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

Not sure it matters at this point. They're still unaccounted for.
Gig 'Em
74OA
AG
Scotty Appleton said:

Okay, so I guess we can now look forward to regular prosecution of gang-banger mothers and their multiple sperm doners?
Only if their kids murder their high school classmates.

"During Friday's news conference, the top prosecutor in Oakland County said that a teacher had observed Ethan Crumbley searching ammunition on his cellphone and alerted school officials. The school tried to contact his mother but could not reach her.

McDonald told reporters that Jennifer Crumbley did not contact the school but instead texted her son: "Lol. I'm not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught."
aggiehawg
AG
Anonymous Source said:

aggiehawg said:

Anonymous Source said:

aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

aggiehawg said:

Rapier108 said:

Not sure it matters at this point. They're still unaccounted for.
True. I really haven't delved into this case yet since I was watching the Potter jury selection.

Have no opinion on whether these charges against the parents are warranted or not, yet.
SgtBarbarossa
johnnyblaze36 said:

Dammit, I always liked Shirley, too... I guess in real life she's less motherly and more of just an idiot.

DannyDuberstein
AG
I'm for arresting the parents of all teenage killers. This will spawn massive jail construction projects in all of our major cities
4stringAg
AG
Would think the school could share some liability here. They have a drawing like that, have the parents in, and don't demand to search the kid's locker or backpack or suspend the kid immediately? If they were to the point of telling the parents to get him psychiatric care within 48 hrs, they NEVER should have let him back in the school.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.