***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,066,364 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
Sully Dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChemEAg08 said:

45-70Ag said:

Gotta give the Ukes credit. They know what they need to do to fight.
They should have spent the last twenty years knowing what they needed to do to prepare.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
TChaney
Sea Speed
AG
TChaney said:

COMBAT FOOTAGE - WARNING

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

COMBAT FOOTAGE - WARNING

FYI I think this may be the way to post some of the more NSFW footage

If you post inside 3 TexAgs quote functions it will hide any preview and you have to choose to expand the post to view it.

That gives people the choice to not see graphic footage.

That tank smoked that car. Damn. Those were just civilians
Strongweasel97
AG
I get a weird feeling I just watched Ukrainians kill Ukrainian regulars and not Russians disguised as Ukrainians.
FamousAgg
Needs to be done at every embassy worldwide
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
45-70Ag said:

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
PJYoung
AG

He clarifies later that those head wounds were probably due to artillery shrapnel.
jetch17
AG
Sea Speed said:

TChaney said:

COMBAT FOOTAGE - WARNING

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

COMBAT FOOTAGE - WARNING

If you post inside 3 TexAgs quote functions it will hide any preview and you have to choose to expand the post to view it.

THAT was crazy
TChaney
richardag
TChaney said:

Move them?
PJYoung
AG
johnrth
It almost seems like the Russian military is going rogue all most and saying let's just **** **** up regardless of who it is. Civilians, other countries commercial ships. Like wth is going on?
Who?mikejones!
ABATTBQ11
AG
PJYoung said:

That's an act of war. If NATO had any balls they'd start attacking the Black Sea fleet

But they won't. FJB.
Who?mikejones!
johnrth said:

It almost seems like the Russian military is going rogue all most and saying let's just **** **** up regardless of who it is. Civilians, other countries commercial ships. Like wth is going on?

I'd imagine the longer the ukes resist, the more violent the Russians will become.

Just wait until the chechens start fighting.
Who?mikejones!
YouBet
AG
WSJ reporting that Russia has agreed to talks with Ukrainian leaders in Belarus.
AggieKO
AG
Sea Speed said:

TChaney said:

COMBAT FOOTAGE - WARNING

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

COMBAT FOOTAGE - WARNING

Lived somehow
chickencoupe16
AG
johnrth said:

Random...I'm watching Flightradar again, There is an unknown plane flying over the SW area of ukraine at 775ft that left from Kyiv. But it has barely any info on it and says ground speed is only 28knots.

Also 4 Ukrainian planes over Poland. Doesn't say what type they are but they grouped tight.
Looks like all 4 landed in Bydgoszcz, Poland. Two of them, at least according to ADS-B Exchange are fire fighting tankers. I didn't get a chance to check out the first two, so they may have been as well. I wonder if they were just evacuating or if they've been pressed into cargo service. I'm not sure how much you could load onto a tanker, but where there's a will...
Dilettante
What is the importance of these guidance beacons? Are things like GPS and satellite communication non-viable for some reason?
TChaney

redline248
AG
I find it hard to believe anything Russia says, right now
94chem
Moldova

Please consider giving to something that CAN have an effect.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Strongweasel97
AG
redline248 said:

I find it hard to believe anything Russia says, right now
I don't believe anything from either side at this point.
AgsMyDude
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

AgsMyDude said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

AgsMyDude said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

45-70Ag said:

Looks like that guy lied and just made it up.

It's damn near impossible to tell what is happening and who is and is not lying.

It happened for real after that correction tweet

No it didn't, everyone keeps running with the same original report that keeps getting posted over and over that has been rescinded. If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Basically, people are grasping at straws to find some success for Ukraine. In reality Russia has only committed barely 1/3rd of their total forces and they are still gaining ground everywhere.

Yes, it did. This is the same source that went back on itself a couple hours earlier.

Where are the pictures or video of this? Everything else has been documented. Until I see video I'm not believing any report about this conflict no matter which side it comes from because so far both sides have proven to be liars.

Here you go, Chief.

Russia attacks and re-seiezes the Hostomel airport that Ukraine took back from them yesterday.

Why would they need to assault something they still had control over?
redline248
AG
is that not the same video from stuff yesterday?
AlaskanAg99
AG
At the very least thr US should expell every person here on a Russian passport. You have 24hrs to report to the airport. Tourist or work visa, you're gone.
45-70Ag
AG

Even if this number is inflated, some of the Russian *******s died and i hope more bleed. Let their families suffer the same way Ukrainian families are.
TRM
AG
Yukon Cornelius
AG
This guys are bad dudes. This is essentially a giant rape squad.

Which by the way we've imported 100s of thousands of similar into our country awaiting a go order.
FamousAgg
PJYoung
AG
redline248
AG
Is it possible for the US and EU nations to squeeze Russia so hard that the everyday people in Russia feel economic and daily life pain? Would it force more people protesting and lead to actual civil unrest that would force Putin to rethink things?

Or what else can be done short of military action against targets inside Russia?
Yukon Cornelius
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

At the very least thr US should expell every person here on a Russian passport. You have 24hrs to report to the airport. Tourist or work visa, you're gone.

And Chinese too. Especially the FES
Eliminatus
AG
redline248 said:

Is it possible for the US and EU nations to squeeze Russia so hard that the everyday people in Russia feel economic and daily life pain? Would it force more people protesting and lead to actual civil unrest that would force Putin to rethink things?

Or what else can be done short of military action against targets inside Russia?
That's about it tbh. It really is. Attack the financials and hope they wither and die on the vine. Which will take time. Russia stacked cash reserves apparently. Enough for at least a little while. Russia will destabilize to SOME extent. Just need to put that on a slider with time, casualties, and world opinion and at some junction of those variables Ukraine may actually live.
First Page Last Page
Page 125 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.