***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,066,075 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
TChaney
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AggieKO said:

TChaney said:

Beacons that small would be pretty advanced
There were posts about Russians marking the roadways with symbols to guide the troops in.

I wonder if these are another navigation tool for ground forces to navigate by.
AggieKO
AG
Htownag11 said:

PJYoung said:

Audio only (intense)

British "volunteer" talking to what sounds like an American. Maybe we're in the fight in a small way.

What private org would be over there helping? Is blackwater still a thing?
ABATTBQ11
AG
flashplayer said:

45-70Ag said:

This seems difficult to believe. That would easily mean a couple thousand plus casualties. Unless the Ukraine are going SS style on all the wounded / POWs.

Not hard to believe. There's tens of thousands of Russians in Ukraine now and the fighting is seemingly intense. Repelling the air assault groups and taking out helicopters and armor adds up.
samurai_science
AggieKO said:

Htownag11 said:

PJYoung said:

Audio only (intense)

British "volunteer" talking to what sounds like an American. Maybe we're in the fight in a small way.

Yeah, they had a name change though, not sure what it's called now.
ABATTBQ11
AG
They're probably private mercenaries or former soldiers just wanting to kill bad guys. There were a handful in Syria as well.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Same with Russian mercs. We killed 300 of them in one go.

ETA. But that was when Trump was president. He gave the order himself to smoke them.
erudite
baron_von_awesome said:

AggieKO said:

Htownag11 said:

PJYoung said:

Audio only (intense)

Yeah, they had a name change though, not sure what it's called now.
It's Academi.
I think there's a few joined as volunteers out of ideology. I recall there were quite a few Hungarian Volunteers on the separatist side in 2014. Spanish Civil War like, almost.
TChaney

Too bad the gamma ray map doesn't have more sensors to the south, we might be able to follow the progress that way.

https://www.saveecobot.com/en/radiation-maps#10/51.1005/29.8485/gamma/comp+cams+fire
Stat Monitor Repairman

KSigAg12
AG
Seabreeze said:

I get all that, no argument from me, but we literally sat on our hands and did 0

We still are.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
It's like watching Afghanistan all over again
GAC06
AG
KSigAg12 said:

Seabreeze said:

I get all that, no argument from me, but we literally sat on our hands and did 0

We still are.

Our javelins are doing some good work
BadMoonRisin
AG

via Ukraine in Poland twitter.

My grandfather and grandmother are Polish as is evident by my surname. They tend to not suffer fools and they HATE commies. If they call to arms, the Russians are in trouble.
KSigAg12
AG
GAC06 said:

KSigAg12 said:

Seabreeze said:

We still are.

Our javelins are doing some good work

No doubt Ukrainians are some bad asses and putting that hardware to good use. But we are giving them about 5% of the help we could be giving them and that 95% doesn't even include America getting involved directly.

And though this might be unpopular, I think that if we launched some missiles at Putin's supply trains he'd back off immediately. Not saying it should even come to that though. We could cyber the hell out of them and economically crush them but we are leaving a lot on the table and they're 20 miles from Zelenskys house.
GAC06
AG
I agree we should have done more. We should have matched or surpassed Russia's build-up unit by unit. I've said this for weeks/months
Portugese_Breakfeast
BadMoonRisin said:

via Ukraine in Poland twitter.

My grandfather and grandmother are Polish as is evident by my surname. They tend to not suffer fools and they HATE commies. If they call to arms, the Russians are in trouble.
they beat Russia once with no help no doubt they would kick ass
BadMoonRisin
AG
Send a PM to Brandon. Im sure he'll get back to you within 6-8 weeks.
Sully Dog
Agthatbuilds said:

will25u said:

That was a good move to call the bull**** as they saw it. Hard to fight that.
MSNBC just stroking Biden
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
BadMoonRisin
AG
Half of my family fled the communists. And Im glad they did, because that's how me and my family are possible.

The other half, our town was only about a 80km from Treblinka. I dont know much about them.
KSigAg12
AG
GAC06 said:

I agree we should have done more. We should have matched or surpassed Russia's build-up unit by unit. I've said this for weeks/months

The issue is Putin knows we have no appetite for war. He has to be at least scared of us a little bit.

A couple thousand US troops in Ukraine before all this started and the Russians would have retreated back to Siberia and Putin would've begged for a meeting. But we are a bunch of gender confused idiots with no stones.
Eliminatus
AG
KSigAg12 said:

GAC06 said:

The issue is Putin knows we have no appetite for war. He has to be at least scared of us a little bit.

A couple thousand US troops in Ukraine before all this started and the Russians would have retreated back to Siberia and Putin would've begged for a meeting. But we are a bunch of gender confused idiots with no stones.
"We stand with Ukraine!"

Heard this over and over during the UN emergency meeting with my own ears.

No, no they ****ing don't. We are watching something that we have intervened in over and over and over in our history but this time it is different because Russia has nukes and they can bully and invade countries at will. Every nation is terrified at what may be. I just wish we would just straight up and admit it.

Watching these turds in pantsuits say we will stand with Ukraine and then watch us do the exact opposite is disgusting and frankly, demoralizing.
aezmvp
Sully Dog said:

Agthatbuilds said:

will25u said:

That was a good move to call the bull**** as they saw it. Hard to fight that.
MSNBC just stroking Biden
No I don't think so. I think they pushed their operation back 4-7 days. Go back to the social media and the propaganda stuff from that week. It was clear that they had their forces in place and they had moved up fuel bowsers and supplies to the last arriving troops by the 15th. Generally you don't do that until just before the kick off.

We've been ignoring this situation for 13 months. But it's been clear for at least 6 months that Putin was going to do... something. Should have been flooding the zone. But yeah I do think that had an impact and if it did push it back, it bought at least some time for the Ukrainians to mobilize. About 36 hours.
Eliminatus
AG

Sad times in the west when he has to seek out Trudeau for leadership. Nowhere else is it to be found apparently.

Faustus
Yukon Cornelius said:

Same with Russian mercs. We killed 300 of them in one go.

ETA. But that was when Trump was president. He gave the order himself to smoke them.

When it was time to blow them away he didn't choke on the job.
BTHOtrolls
AG
Russia bans all flights from the UK in retaliation to the UK banning a Russian backed airline from UK airspace
Eliminatus
AG

lol
45-70Ag
AG
45-70Ag
AG
45-70Ag
AG

45-70Ag
AG
If you don't want to see Russian dead, don't watch. Hope they went through hell before being "liquidated".

evan_aggie
AG
KSigAg12 said:

GAC06 said:

This is 100% spot on. It amazes me how poorly limp Biden played this situation. He is taking advice from "everyone is a winner" and "don't spank your child" advisors who have no idea how to preserve America.

Ukraine is not our fight directly. But the entire world is watching, and it was rare to question or tempt our might. This has protected us for decades against other countries.

Biden literally laid the groundwork by saying we wouldn't interfere. We would only partially sanction if it was a minor invasion. He advertised that Russia could do as they please and the unity of the world (as opposed to Trump) would cooperate and save the day with higher interest rates and an attempt to freeze some of their brokerage accounts.

Where has that helped Ukrainians? And what comes after Putin has his puppet Ukrainian leadership and "ends his military occupation". Their mission is done and sanctions will end; there is no scenario where sanctions continue until the notion of an "independent election" or democracy is reinstated.

It is over in 4 days. The bully wins easily. What happens to the city when we say "defund the police" and don't support physical intervention? Crime goes up.

Now the world will see more crime in the near future.
45-70Ag
AG
TheCougarHunter
AG
I'm honestly embarrassed to be in a country that has put such a weak, useless leader in power.

How do our resident libs feel about Brandon handling the crisis?
will25u
TChaney
First Page Last Page
Page 123 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.